What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Should rank prices be lowered

Should rank prices be lowered

• Total voters

Moosey

Moosey13
Moosey13
I believe that the rank prices are a little to hogh foe some of us im 13 and paying £50 for diamond rank yeah its not going to happen yeah the server is great but buying something that isnt even physical its just to much i know that people buy them to donate but heres a solution decrease the price to like £10 for Ieon £15 for gold £25 for diamond and alos add a donate option so players can donate to the server

Bubble1118

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚
Diamond
Gold
Bwbble
Bwbble
Diamond
if you REALLY want a rank save up :rolleyes:
they already have a donate button and the only good things with ranks is ranks chat in discord

Java_Coder

Just a Massive Weeb!
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Java_Coder
Java_Coder
Diamond
Tbh The Prices are no that bad or expensive in real terms due to the fact that some servers ranks are like £200 or more so when you think £50 is really not expensive in real turns and also you could always get Iron Then to Gold Then to Diamond its what i did,

PigMatt