What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Silklys Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilklySoft

Silkly
Silkly
My IGN: Silkly
Platform: (Discord, server, forums). Server
Punished by: ImJustShadow
Reason: Bug Abuse
Date of punishment: 02/09/2019
Why you should be unbanned/unmuted:
Hi, my name is Olly (edited Changing to Holly), recently I was banned by ImJustShadow for Kitmixing. Now due to my recent transition from a male to a female, I've been extremely aggressive due to my hormones raging through my body so can be ready for my surgery in a few weeks. Unfortunately, my transition hasn't been that easy as my parents are extremely upset that i am changing my gender as they are Christians and they do not respect my decision. They have been verbally abusing every day and I am worried that i am going to get kicked out. I am drowning in my emotions right now, I am close to wanting to end this lifestyle.
Skycade was my life and my heartbeat, I have so many friends on here that I have made over the past few months and they all know i would not intentionally do anything to hurt the player base I was simply 1v1ing my friend Unbroskyful and he always wins so I thought I would win if i choose a diamond sword!!!!. Now that Shadow has banned me I am extremely upset and I no longer want to continue living on this cruel cruel world. This is what you've done to me shadow... you cruel cruel human being. I hope you never have to feel the way i do right this minute I am balling my eyes out.
I'm sure that if one of you were going through what i am going through right now, you would want to grab the knife and go to Gods gaff.
As i have said i am so sorry it was all a big mistake and i wanted to fight my friend. I have made mistakes in my life but this was the worst mistake of all my favourte minecraft server i spend all my time on i cant play anymore for 30 days i am so disapointed with myself and my actions i am so sorry i hope you can find a place in your heart to unban me... cant wait to hear from you

Screenshot of punishment: shadow.PNG
#FEN

Joostagram

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Builder
Diamond
Joostagram
Joostagram
Admininistrator
You were just banned, please appeal in a couple weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.