What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

skins

Status
Not open for further replies.

yayeetboi

TehKiddoUSawOnce
TehKiddoUSawOnce
is using a skin which is steve with coronavirus mask bannable for innap skin?

DrJacoby12

DrJacoby12
DrJacoby12
No

Last edited:

kiwi

kiwicat42
kiwicat42
no that's not innap has there isn't much about that most peole in games are doing this so I do think its mean and should be banble but rn no its not

TrySimple

Mod
Staff member
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
no that's not innap has there isn't much about that most peole in games are doing this so I do think its mean and should be banble but rn no its not
it's not mean, it's a joke if it were mean people would be offended by this, are you offended by something that doesn't really relate to you?

kiwi

kiwicat42
kiwicat42
it's not mean, it's a joke if it were mean people would be offended by this, are you offended by something that doesn't really relate to you?
one it relates to me too im not offended im just saying I think its rude/ean to do and 3 it relates to me as im part of the high risk peps who cant leave home at all its been 3 weeks sense I left my house so its hard seeing peole make jokes on this stuff

TrySimple

Mod
Staff member
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
one it relates to me too im not offended im just saying I think its rude/ean to do and 3 it relates to me as im part of the high risk peps who cant leave home at all its been 3 weeks sense I left my house so its hard seeing peole make jokes on this stuff
It relates to everyone in the sense of lockdown I haven’t left my house in two weeks, on the flip side what people can do is make small jokes while at times they aren’t the best, it calms people into a sense of normalcy. Don’t think you’re the only person experiencing this whole ordeal, no one is really alone in this pandemic. Also fix your grammar please, every post is a grammatical error and it’s hard to understand what you’re even trying to convey

kiwi

kiwicat42
kiwicat42
It relates to everyone in the sense of lockdown I haven’t left my house in two weeks, on the flip side what people can do is make small jokes while at times they aren’t the best, it calms people into a sense of normalcy. Don’t think you’re the only person experiencing this whole ordeal, no one is really alone in this pandemic. Also fix your grammar please, every post is a grammatical error and it’s hard to understand what you’re even trying to convey
sorry im not good at English but I know everyone is in this pamdemic and I just feel that some jokes go a bit far for some who need masks every day even out of the virus times

TrySimple

Mod
Staff member
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
sorry im not good at English but I know everyone is in this pamdemic and I just feel that some jokes go a bit far for some who need masks every day even out of the virus times
You shouldn’t worry in case of these suits, they’re not being wore and if they were then we’d be in a lot more trouble, those suits or jokes surround those suits are based from stuff that can affect your skin or radiated air, suits they’re using at this moment are to protect their face and any entry point of the body while covering skin but not like those suits.

In the case of masks they do protect people but people must realize that masks are to filter air and germs still last on the masks so they are only good if you are willing to wash your body after wearing them because they’re just a place for germs to stick to and not really the best to prevent much.

Jokes are needed even if they seem offensive you have to see that people’s misunderstanding of this whole thing is what stems these thoughts of being offended.

In the case of making fun of people with corona yeah not cool and shouldn’t happen at all. But in this degree or example of a Minecraft skin it’s fine and something to laugh off or ignore

kiwi

kiwicat42
kiwicat42
k sure

MarvelDC

forgets functions I wrote yesterday
Staff member
Administrator
Diamond
MarvelDC
MarvelDC
Senior Moderator
is using a skin which is steve with coronavirus mask bannable for innap skin?
It's not inappropriate, but if you start using inappropriate jokes about the pandemic, you may be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.