What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Skull keys on smp should be buyable.

IceySoaps

OddlyIcey
OddlyIcey
Being honest, the demand for skull keys is skyrocketing, and I think they should be buyable on the skycade store. It's a win-win situation. People buy it, skycade makes money. The people who buy it get something that was previously quite rare due to the demand of voting keys, the only source, is also skyrocketing leaving it rare to open a crate in the first place. Even if you have a voting key, you still have to open around 5 or 10 keys to be able to get one, possibly 2. I also think the skycade staff should continue adding more "skull kits" to the skull crate to increase the diversity and increase demand for certain heads, making the economy more active.

Banthony4

Hopefully ill be someone soon -Me a Randy
Diamond
Banthony4
Banthony4
Diamond
Icey I agree with this although staff could be running out of heads to add it'd be great to add more new heads and to sell crate keys as it would create/strengthen a new part of the SMP economy.

ANewHope

Busy doing absolutely nothing.
Builder
Diamond
ANewHope
ANewHope
Builder
Icey I agree with this although staff could be running out of heads to add it'd be great to add more new heads and to sell crate keys as it would create/strengthen a new part of the SMP economy.
We have the head database plugin so we have thousands of heads available. We could go years and not run out of heads for crates.

IceySoaps

OddlyIcey
OddlyIcey
We have the head database plugin so we have thousands of heads available. We could go years and not run out of heads for crates.
Thanks for your input. This is really helpful :D