What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Skyblock enchantments

Moosey

Moosey13
Moosey13
:rolleyes:I think morw endhants should be added to skyblock because their is a lot more enchantments that could be added ei AutoSmelt
Behead
Combat enchantments
Xp enchantments
And other ones
They would benefit the server because if you are a rich player and have loads of stuff to smelt you dont want to wait ages so why not use the auto smelt pickaxe

Kwuffin

Absolute weeb
Diamond
Buttwarmth
Buttwarmth
Diamond
I’ve got a sliiiight speculation that you got these enchants from Hypixels Skyblock

TheCryptic

Fake Helper
TheCryptic
TheCryptic
I’ve got a sliiiight speculation that you got these enchants from Hypixels Skyblock
Yh it looks like it but talking about hypixel skyblock we need a version of telekinesis for skyblock, it would make the quarry 100x better

nursey_

Nursey__ then Yes_run. I don't wanna talk about it
Staff member
MVP
Diamond
Gold
Yes_run
Yes_run
You can already behead players in combat, and we already have a wide selection of enchants on the server.

We have experience (which gives you increased xp) and we have a selection of combat enchants. When you're next on the SB server, try /enchants It will pop up a gui that will show you all the custom ones that are obtainable in game.