What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SkyBlock idea

PigMatt

𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕞𝕠𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕒
Diamond
Gold
pigmatt
pigmatt
Diamond
Hi, recently I have been doing trips to the mining world and found it annoying when I pick up all the blocks I don’t want (dirt, stone). I had the idea to add a /filter add (block-ID) command to make it so you can’t pick up that block, of course there should be a way to no longer filter it. I think the command for that should be /filter remove (block-Id). Final commmand I think should be added is a list of all the blocks you filtered, probably /filter list.

Anyways, just an idea. Reply or react with your options or ideas!

MrSwalbert

Mod
Staff member
Diamond
MrSwalbert
MrSwalbert
Very nice idea! It would be very helpful for people going to the mining world.
I like how you've thought of more than one command for it.

Maybe these commands would be good for the people who maybe don't want a filter:

/filter off - Allows you to pick up any block.
/filter on - Turns your filter on and allows you to add blocks to the filter list.

+1

erhip

gOrls HaVe CooTieS !
Staff member
MVP
Diamond
erhip
erhip
There is actually a /preferance command on prisons (I think) where you can customize what you pickup and don’t, whereas I’m not really much of a skyblock player this would be very very useful

prchica2

prchica2
prchica2
I completely agree. I don’t play much this season, but I did last season. When I went to mining world, it was bothersome because I would use my trench pickaxe and get loads of dirt and gravel. I had to constantly throw it out of my inventory and this was a tedious process. This would help prevent that and if the devs could add something like this I’m sure most players would benefit from using it!

+1

Oinkie oof

ツ not a murderer
Diamond
Iron
_O_O_F_
_O_O_F_
Diamond
this is a good idea but... u can already make a filter without commands like how i do it, something like shown in the video ...just replace the diamonds and emralds with wut u wanna pick up
dont get me wrong still a good idea tho +1
just realized i read it wrong oof, stil yeah

PigMatt

𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕞𝕠𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕒
Diamond
Gold
pigmatt
pigmatt
Diamond
this is a good idea but... u can already make a filter without commands like how i do it, something like shown in the video
dont get me wrong still a good idea tho +1
I have done this but i just find it harder to dump it all in a shulker once i fill my inv because i have to remake the pattern.

Thanks for the reply and option!