What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Skyblock Island reset alt abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrGreenGeek2120

Boyxo44
Boyxo44
There is a bug that I found on Skyblock, players can spam /is reset over and over and get heaps of materials and make there island rich. I did /is reset once on my alt too get some materials, because I thought there was a cool down. But I later figure out you can do this repetitively with no cool down what so ever. This gives players with alts a huge advantage. Please resolve this. Thanks

TheSpiderDungeon

Diamond
TheSpiderDungeon
TheSpiderDungeon
Diamond
I haven't even thought of doing this. That does sound like a particularly nasty exploit. :(

MrGreenGeek2120

Boyxo44
Boyxo44
Sure is. I hope Skycade can resolve this.

erhip

https://gyazo.com/89ef6846615647178aba57795090d7a6
MVP
Diamond
erhip
erhip
MVP
The thing regarding this is that your initial. Island doesn’t have many materials to abuse. Anything you have at the start is easy to earn later on when you have a bit of money, so as it is bad it’s not economy breaking in the slightest, also if you know of a player doing this it could be Called alt abuse which is bannable :)

Edit: I replied to the wrong thing but what the hec

Th3VIk1ng

Handsome mod and builder ;)
_SantaVik1ng_
_SantaVik1ng_
There is a bug that I found on Skyblock, players can spam /is reset over and over and get heaps of materials and make there island rich. I did /is reset once on my alt too get some materials, because I thought there was a cool down. But I later figure out you can do this repetitively with no cool down what so ever. This gives players with alts a huge advantage. Please resolve this. Thanks

There is already a 300 sec cooldown to it plus the items you start off with on a island is so few so it doesn't really matter.

MrGreenGeek2120

Boyxo44
Boyxo44
There is already a 300 sec cooldown to it plus the items you start off with on a island is so few so it doesn't really matter.
hmm still I feel like that's still an advantage maybe update the cool down?

Th3VIk1ng

Handsome mod and builder ;)
_SantaVik1ng_
_SantaVik1ng_
hmm still I feel like that's still an advantage maybe update the cool down?
It's really not as you won't be able to get rich that way.

I will lock this thread now as is not a bug and it wouldn't make sense to put a longer cooldown on the /is reset command.

Status
Not open for further replies.