What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Skyblock Reset!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaydaan

Diamond
Shaydaan
Shaydaan
Diamond
im a bit annoyed because ive got a skyblock video scheduled two days before reset but whtaever lol sounds good, was hoping youd make it 1.8 but its fine lol
It’s not going to be 1.8

Shaydaan

Diamond
Shaydaan
Shaydaan
Diamond
What’s going to be new this next season though, skyblock the previous season had that enchant system but it was wayyyyyy better, cuz the stacking actually worked. Minions, and prisons items seem to be the only new thing. And maybe P2W island sizes. Everything is going to be basically the same after that. Nothing that changes the experience of skyblock, build farm, afk it, make money, that’s it.

DrJacoby12

DrJacoby12
DrJacoby12
Very cool. Minions.... hmmmmmmmm

JustWibbly

JustWibbly
JustWibbly
Time to start recruiting island members!

Kwuffin

no
Diamond
_____________yes
_____________yes
Diamond
What about the lag-precautionary rules, such as the use of redstone, the type/bigness of the farms, etc.

Jeff

___Jeff___
___Jeff___
I think if this got reset before Hypixel released their skyblock gamemode, more people would have joined.

meowmeow2299

Iron
yeetfield
yeetfield
Iron
yes boi!

The_Cosmos

Diamond
The_Cosmos_
The_Cosmos_
Diamond
I feel the same

CaptainRichYT

CaptainRichYT
CaptainRichYT
#SkyCade HypeSquad

scoutrooper0

scoutrooper0
scoutrooper0
Hellooooooooo, 2nd announcement of the day! Check out the Emerald Rank announcement HERE!

The moment so many of you have been waiting for has finally arrived, another Skyblock reset! We've got quite a list of changes for you based heavily on feedback from Skyblock's most active players that we hope you're all going to enjoy. Skyblock reset is on Sunday, August the 11th at 5pm UK / 12pm (mid day) Eastern! Let's just jump right until our list of changes, then, shall we:

- Removing the Spawner Merchant NPC, meaning players no longer have to unlock access to place certain spawners. If you have it you can place it!
- We're increasing the default island size for all players from 100x100 to 150x150, and we're also going to be selling the option to upgrade your island size all the way up to 300x300 on the store!
- We're moving over the enchantments system from Prisons to Skyblock, which you can read about in depth > here <
- We're introducing several custom items from Prisons to Skyblock, like the rename tag and the protection orb. These will be accessible through /oshop and crates!
- We're adding MINIONS to Skyblock! We have a range of minions that players will be able to access, including a farmer minion and a fisher minion. The minions will help you gather resources and earn money, and are upgradeable.
- Bringing the lottery plugin that we have on factions over to Skyblock as well.
- The economy will be a lot more focused on melon farming, meaning spawners will still play a part but will be a considerable amount less valuable than they were this season.
- A few quality of life fixes like making the nether roof flat and so on!

That's about it, I'm excited to see how the economy develops and which methods and minions people decide to work with. Let us know your thoughts below, and remember it's SUNDAY the 11th of August at 5pm UK / 12pm Eastern!
Can you read my builder application? It has been over a month.

ANewHope

Sara, Don't change this, I will tell Alex.
Builder
Diamond
ANewHope
ANewHope
Builder

ItzAlexBruh

NotVoidCrusher
NotVoidCrusher
I'm Alex and the staff Manager is Alex. xP

YS8

Ex helper
Emerald