Diamond
Gold
Iron
TheSquidGaming
TheSquidGaming
Diamond
So Skyblock is getting closer and closer to that reset
a bit of a long season but hey is probs gonna reset soon so yay
I would like to hear what you guys want for the reset, new items, events any more, I would like to hear them <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

for me personally, I would like the command where you could sell items in your inventory from your island back, I thought it was a neet command I would love to see back.
I don't always like to go to spawn but now it's forced to sell stuff or maybe have /shop back on islands

a new meta to earn money would also be nice, personally found the Mellon farms from a few seasons ago fun to farm,I think an extra way of making bank would be nice

can we please on clickable links back, factions have them now what about skyblock again, would be nice for streamers and content creators to promote their work in the chat (just set a rule for it so people don't spam)

as always I would love to hear some suggestions for the new skyblock season post them down below please <3
t9ej1zna52x21.jpg

Entity

Iron
Entiddies
Entiddies
Iron
an arena where u can pvp, and ntn else, and an outback where there is no pvp to make it easier for people (newer people) to obtain things like autosell chest. this would also make it so people dont become slaves like this season, where people would mine for others (mine 5 autosell get one for urself) this would make baltop waaay better and not just have 4/5 main people and reset poor

Dogy

Iron
xDogy
xDogy
Iron
an arena where u can pvp, and ntn else, and an outback where there is no pvp to make it easier for people (newer people) to obtain things like autosell chest. this would also make it so people dont become slaves like this season, where people would mine for others (mine 5 autosell get one for urself) this would make baltop waaay better and not just have 4/5 main people and reset poor
no shit idea I liked having my 20 slaves mine me auto sells and broke the economy no no no bad idea

Dogy

Iron
xDogy
xDogy
Iron
Add gangs and koths

Wisebum

me bad at pvp
Diamond
Iron
Wisebum
Wisebum
Diamond
how about just press delete on the skyblock server all together :D

zonc

coffee
Emerald
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Zoncc
Zoncc
Emerald
basically here's my epic suggestion.

we remove the whole thing of the island floating, that’s kind of cringe. instead we replace it with a 8 x 8k overworld border, where individuals can team up and claim a patch of land as their own. or you could build in the nether terrain, also 3kx3k, or on the nether roof! or in the end, which is also 3k x 3k. players team together and build a base from nothing but trees and sugarcane and slowly get it together. each day at 3pm gmt, there will be a new event called “koth” where players will in their teams try and capture a point. the winning team gets a crate key. every week day there will be an airdrop at varying times but often in the afternoon/evening. players go and open chests to get loot but watch out u dont get stabbed in the process! players may also choose to raid other players bases, introducing a new ingame mechanic called raiding. this is all about defending your “island” from oncoming raiders.

i hop u liek my sugeston

Wisebum

me bad at pvp
Diamond
Iron
Wisebum
Wisebum
Diamond

we remove the whole thing of the island floating, that’s kind of cringe. instead we replace it with a 8 x 8k overworld border, where individuals can team up and claim a patch of land as their own. or you could build in the nether terrain, also 3kx3k, or on the nether roof! or in the end, which is also 3k x 3k. players team together and build a base from nothing but trees and sugarcane and slowly get it together. each day at 3pm gmt, there will be a new event called “koth” where players will in their teams try and capture a point. the winning team gets a crate key. every week day there will be an airdrop at varying times but often in the afternoon/evening. players go and open chests to get loot but watch out u dont get stabbed in the process! players may also choose to raid other players bases, introducing a new ingame mechanic called raiding. this is all about defending your “island” from oncoming raiders.

i hop u liek my sugeston
Yes we need this

aidanhh

bot pvper
Emerald
Diamond
butnuster3000
butnuster3000
Emerald

i hop u liek my sugeston
omg that sounds so fun 😀 😀 👍 👍

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.