What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Skyblock Season 5 Announcement!

GamingMTY

All the best birthdays are in September <o/
Iron
MattyDidAnOOF
MattyDidAnOOF
Iron
wasnt skyblock reset fucking 2 months ago

Joostagram

get nae naed
Staff member
Administrator
Builder
Diamond
Joostagram
Joostagram
Admininistrator

PigMatt

Powered by Bacon 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond

BigCDG

BigCDG
BigCDG
Hype! Can't wait to play this next season.

Shaydaan

Diamond
Shaydaan
Shaydaan
Diamond
Hey so Alex, idk if you know but this current season is season 5, you said "- Lots of little bug fixes that we didn't get around to fixing in season 4." should probably fix the most broken season instead of the few bugs last season. also, with iron not being for is level is just going to screw up the economy even more than it has been because people will afk to sell it instead. Season 6 has no exciting changes, just another half ass worked on season that will probably be broken also.

SubatomiX

iiLogan
Emerald
Diamond
Gold
iiLogan
iiLogan
Emerald
Nice!

DrJacoby12

DrJacoby12
DrJacoby12
Still no / is warps?

TogepiMax

Am I gonna get kicked by a Cinderace today?
Diamond
TogepiMax
TogepiMax
Diamond
4) what farms are effective? cactus? spawners? if so which?

thanks in advance if you can help me with any of these
To specifically respond to cactus farms, in S3 or S2, they made cactus almost worthless, and in the subsequent season made cactus actually worthless.

Deorc

Deorc
Deorc
kitpvp when

also when is the next discord karaoke new frozen songs came out

KarmaDrop

KarmaDrop
KarmaDrop
Hi folks! It's Christmas Season 🎅 🎄 so we've got a reset for you to spend your holiday playing! (Christmas package out soon)

Skyblock is set to reset on Saturday the 14th of December at 5pm UK // 12pm Eastern! It's not a super long list of changes, but there's a few cool ones and of course a fresh start is always nice! Check them out:

- The winners of /is top on Season 5 will receive a custom suffix that can't be gotten elsewhere, and some keys for season 6!

- Mob Bosses in arena! About twice a day, a mob boss will spawn in the arena with unique attacks and powers to challenge you all, so prepare to gear up! Win unique armour, tools and various other rewards from these mob bosses. The player that deals the most damage to the mob boss over its life will win the prize!
Check out a very small sneak peak clip

- More custom enchants! We're adding several custom enchants in an attempt to make more unique armour and tools/weapons, that players will have to work a lot harder for than the current list of custom enchants. These custom enchants will ONLY be available through certain tasks like defeating the mob boss, or reaching a specific island level.
-> Warrior - This enchant allows you to do damage to multiple enemies at once, so if you're being ambushed then any enemy within a few blocks radius of the player you are attacking will also take damage (50% damage) without you having to hit them! This should level a few unfair 3v1s...
-> Armoursmith - This enchant will allow you to place your weapon into the ground and create an orb a few blocks wide surrounding yourself. Any players stood within the orb will have their armour gradually repaired by the power. This ability has a cooldown and can't be repeated often.
-> Bone's Touch - This enchant will give any crop you run over a hit of bonemeal, meaning they grow faster! Want to speed up your carrot farm? Pop on bone's touch boots and run around the farm!
-> Retreat - Losing a PvP fight? This one's for you! Hold right click your sword to activate the ability, and if you're hit within 3 seconds you'll be sent flying backwards without taking any damage from the attack or on landing. But be careful... there may be void behind you!

- Iron blocks will no longer add value to island levels, so no more AFKing IG spawners to level up your island. Back to the mining world for you!

- Lots of little bug fixes that we didn't get around to fixing in season 4.

That's all the info I have for you at the moment. Hope to see you there. Enjoy the last 2 weeks of season 4 and as always feedback is welcome below! :)
Im hypedd!!!

Taon2

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Taon2
Taon2
Developer
As an update: As bugs for the next season are fixed, they will be listed in the initial post of this thread. The post will be constantly updated as more bugs are fixed.

Oggy3

this community scares me
Emerald
Diamond
Ogggyy
Ogggyy
Emerald
looking forward to it!
even tho I barely play skyblock lol

GalaxyChloe

Diamond
Iron
GalaxyChloe
GalaxyChloe
Emerald
Hello, I have not played on skycade for atleast a year, skyblock even longer, so I have a few questions about how skyblock works:
1) will Iron blocks allow you to teleport up and down?
2) Do cobble gens still produce other randouch as iron, gold, diamond etc.
3) what is the mining world?
4) what farms are effective? cactus? spawners? if so which?

thanks in advance if you can help me with any of these
1) Yes
2) Not that I know of
3) You collect ores that you can sell at islands or rank up your own island level
4) I would recommend melon farms