What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Skyblock Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

YS8

YS8
YS8
1. IGN: YS8
2. Timezone: BMT ( GMT +1)
3. Do you have the perm pack? Buying at start of season kick me if i don't buy it if you want lol
4. Do you have any alts? yeah
5. How can you benefit the island? I love building a lot and can help you out with anything, i also have console client which could help
6. How active can you be? for the next month very active 3 - 4 hours and school around 2 and a half
7. Do you have discord? If yes, what's your name? yep drew#3999 with a decent mic
7. Any other details go here. OK ill be honest i don't have much sky block experience but I am going to get into it and learn a lot coming up to the start of the season but I could defiantly be a good asset to the island

Last edited:

Ginney

A Certified Weasley
Diamond
Ginney
Ginney
Diamond
1. IGN: Ginney
2. Timezone: Central
3. Do you have the perm pack? Yes
4. Do you have any alts? Yes (1)

5. How can you benefit the island? I like to consider myself a fairly decent builder when it comes to home design i'm about a 7/10 in my opinion; along with that I would consider myself a okay interior designer (still trying to improve on it.) and I have a love of grinding whenever I have the chance. I like to be on it the later hours of my timezone mostly because I'm nocturnal but I see that as beneficial because someone who can be on late could continue to work and make progress. My projects I can work on range anywhere from whatever you want me to work on to the smallest thing possible. I have about a years worth or more of factions base design experience so I understand mob grinder making to an extent. I'm fairly easy to teach new things because I catch on fast.

6. How active can you be? At most 10 hours weekly; at the least amount 5 hours weekly. The amount of hours can reach a peak of 14 weekly probably more if it's a holiday for school.

7. Do you have discord? If yes, what's your name? Yes, Ginny#6666

8. Any other details go here. I've been playing minecraft for roughly almost 6 years now. I'm pretty bad at PVP not gonna lie.

PigMatt

Appeal status powered by bacon 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
1. IGN: YS8
2. Timezone: BMT ( GMT +1)
3. Do you have the perm pack? Buying at start of season kick me if i don't buy it if you want lol
4. Do you have any alts? yeah
5. How can you benefit the island? I love building a lot and can help you out with anything, i also have console client which could help
6. How active can you be? for the next month very active 3 - 4 hours and school around 2 and a half
7. Do you have discord? If yes, what's your name? yep drew#3999 also got a nice mic
7. Any other details go here. OK ill be honest i don't have much sky block experience but I am going to get into it and learn a lot coming up to the start of the season but I could defiantly be a good asset to the island
Thanks for applying <3 Contact me on discord please (PigMatt#0001).
Accepted.

1. IGN: Ginney
2. Timezone: Central
3. Do you have the perm pack? Yes
4. Do you have any alts? Yes (1)

5. How can you benefit the island? I like to consider myself a fairly decent builder when it comes to home design i'm about a 7/10 in my opinion; along with that I would consider myself a okay interior designer (still trying to improve on it.) and I have a love of grinding whenever I have the chance. I like to be on it the later hours of my timezone mostly because I'm nocturnal but I see that as beneficial because someone who can be on late could continue to work and make progress. My projects I can work on range anywhere from whatever you want me to work on to the smallest thing possible. I have about a years worth or more of factions base design experience so I understand mob grinder making to an extent. I'm fairly easy to teach new things because I catch on fast.

6. How active can you be? At most 10 hours weekly; at the least amount 5 hours weekly. The amount of hours can reach a peak of 14 weekly probably more if it's a holiday for school.

7. Do you have discord? If yes, what's your name? Yes, Ginny#6666

8. Any other details go here. I've been playing minecraft for roughly almost 6 years now. I'm pretty bad at PVP not gonna lie.
DM me on discord Pigmatt#9838
Accepted!

Hampuu

SuckAtPvP
Diamond
Hampuu
Hampuu
Diamond
1. IGN: xHydragyrum
2. Timezone: Eastern
3. Do you have the perm pack? yeah
4. Do you have any alts? uh complicated
5. How can you benefit the island? I am currently baltop like 6 or something with $7.5b and I'm also the best skyblock pvper to ever live and also I'm a mod so automatic cool points.
6. How active can you be? I can be active
7. Do you have discord? If yes, what's your name? Hydra#2012
7. Any other details go here. If you accept me I probably won't join because you don't play skyblock much but I want to be accepted anyway
”Best pvper” poor skyblock <3

PigMatt

Appeal status powered by bacon 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
We appreciate everyone who applied, we will consider others mid-season.

Requirement Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.