What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Skyblock Spawners

Batub_

Batub
MVP
Emerald
Diamond
Batub
Batub
MVP
So every skyblock player knows that skyblock is having insane lag issues,

The majority of the lag is caused by the huge mob grinders people have. My suggestion is to change spawners to just a block that generates money for you. And that you can upgrade it by for instance stacking spawners in the block. This will get rid of the thousands of entities that normally spawn with the grinders we have right now. I have evidence showing that 1 single grinder can take the server TPS down by a lot.

I hope someone will listen to this suggestion.

However if this isn't possible please just add a spawner tier above the current mobs we have right now

For example: Add a Magma Cube spawner and make the drop be worth 100 times more than bones but the spawner also costs 100 times more than skeleton spawners
I have almost 10k Skeleton spawners in one of my grinders. If the Magma Cube spawners were there I would only need to buy 1k spawners and there would be less spawns because there are less spawners. Less spawns = Less entities = less lag

cekeboy

cekeboy
cekeboy
Hey batub ive Just read Your Post and i honestly Think it's an amazing idea The lag on Skyblock is Insane and It's taking up Most of the Server's space Just loading The Entities

Fishofrank

Diamond
Fishofrank
Fishofrank
Diamond

The majority of the lag is caused by the huge mob grinders people have. My suggestion is to change spawners to just a block that generates money for you. And that you can upgrade it by for instance stacking spawners in the block. This will get rid of the thousands of entities that normally spawn with the grinders we have right now. I have evidence showing that 1 single grinder can take the server TPS down by a lot.

However if this isn't possible please just add a spawner tier above the current mobs we have right now

For example: Add a Magma Cube spawner and make the drop be worth 100 times more than bones but the spawner also costs 100 times more than skeleton spawners
I have almost 10k Skeleton spawners in one of my grinders. If the Magma Cube spawners were there I would only need to buy 1k spawners and there would be less spawns because there are less spawners. Less spawns = Less entities = less lag
Yes pls just look at bitcoin's islands

engageddread

Sindhi
Sindhi

Absolutely agree. Skyblock is literally unplayable