What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Skyblock

Criticalfitness

Emerald
Diamond
Its_Critical
Its_Critical
Emerald
Hello

Due to the previously changes to resolve the lagg issue in Skyblock, there's occured a problem with gaining experience or to say Enchanted Books, because villagers are disabled.
For an example:
Current Situation: I have a BlazeGrind with over 450 Blaze Spawners (which is a lot) and I am only recieving around 3-5K experience in 30 minutes from level 3 slayer minions, because of the instant death changes.

I would suggest if it's possible to:
1. Enable villagers.
2. Resolve the issue with instant death on only Blazes.
3. Make a cap of how many mobs a minion can kill per swing.
4. Make Blazes drop the equal amount of experience it used to contribute with, before the changes.

5. Make Enchanted books available to buy in a shop from a specific npc and some books are only available to purchase if you have the right requirements like island levels (refering to season 5 announcement) Anything of it hasn't been applied into skyblock yet. This could be a maybe easy fix for it.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taon2

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Taon2
Taon2
Developer
How does the instant death changes affect blazes? Blazes don't take fall damage, and there have been no changes to how their experience drops.

Criticalfitness

Emerald
Diamond
Its_Critical
Its_Critical
Emerald
How does the instant death changes affect blazes? Blazes don't take fall damage, and there have been no changes to how their experience drops.
Before the changes minions were able to collect decent amount of experience from the blazes, now it seems like they're not collecting anything at all. I usually have to wait 30 min for around 5k xp.

They're all dying by minions swings instantly instead of a couple of them at the time.

Taon2

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Taon2
Taon2
Developer
So the issue in your eyes, from my understanding, is the minions kill the blazes too quickly?

Criticalfitness

Emerald
Diamond
Its_Critical
Its_Critical
Emerald
So the issue in your eyes, from my understanding, is the minions kill the blazes too quickly?
They didn't use to kill all of them in one swing, until now and when they do they barerly collect any xp from them.

It's hard to explain, but the durability of the blazes has been decreased and so did the experience from it aswell.

Zim8a

MVP
Diamond
Zim8a
Zim8a
MVP
They didn't use to kill all of them in one swing, until now and when they do they barerly collect any xp from them.

It's hard to explain, but the durability of the blazes has been decreased and so did the experience from it aswell.
Let me explain

The Problem is that a Slayer minion kills a 20 stack or higher of blazes in one swing and only collect the xp worth from 1 blaze so 10xp insted of 200xp