What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Skycade 2019 Christmas Party + Giveaway

Event stuff

• Total voters

Banthony4

Hopefully ill be someone soon -Me a Randy
Diamond
Banthony4
Banthony4
Diamond
Ok so hi guys my Giveaway has been confirmed to happen isn't that great now for the contests we are still working everything out but it will happen on Christmas and if I can't make it on then a day or two after. It will now also be a whole Christmas part on SMP the main part will be at pwarp Skycity with spleef maybe some drop party's and more. @pipecek has generously offered to host some of the events at Skycade Radio Arena when its built and the details are still being worked out but Christmas tree and gingerbread house building competitions will most likely be there. My limit of cash in ranks and suffixs ect to giveaway is 50$ with store codes and the future Christmas sale it will be more than enough to buy a lot of ranks and stuff for winners of the contest. That's all for now and prepare guys for Christmas is almost here! Also once again I will be making a little poll to see what you think about the contest ideas so far ect.

Gold

Gold___
Gold___
Ok so hi guys my Giveaway has been confirmed to happen isn't that great now for the contests we are still working everything out but it will happen on Christmas and if I can't make it on then a day or two after. It will now also be a whole Christmas part on SMP the main part will be at pwarp Skycity with spleef maybe some drop party's and more. @pipecek has generously offered to host some of the events at Skycade Radio Arena when its built and the details are still being worked out but Christmas tree and gingerbread house building competitions will most likely be there. My limit of cash in ranks and suffixs ect to giveaway is 50$ with store codes and the future Christmas sale it will be more than enough to buy a lot of ranks and stuff for winners of the contest. That's all for now and prepare guys for Christmas is almost here! Also once again I will be making a little poll to see what you think about the contest ideas so far ect.
Poggers

TrySimple

Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Diamond
I’m still able to host stuff for you as well, so let me know!