Negative

Developer
MVP
Diamond
NegativeKB
NegativeKB
MVP
Hello.

So as you know, Factions has been down for some time. I'm now happy to say that a 5-day long beta test will be happening this week! Starting on Monday at around 6PM GMT // 1PM EST and will end on Friday around the same time.

Essentially, test everything, find every flaw. Report it using this form

There will be Buycraft rewards for the top three players who've reported the most and effective bugs during the beta!
1st - 20$
2nd - 10$
3rd - 5$

As I've said in a previous post of mine, I fixed around 50-60 bugs with Factions, some of it back-end, some of it very minor things. Here's a list of some of the changes I've made so far:
Faction Alt Changes
> /f setalt (player) - A new command introduced to specifically set yourself or a player as the Faction Alt role, doing /f setalt (your name) will set your role as an ALT, disregarding permissions. This is useful for players that want to self-rotate.

> /f alts - A new command introduced to view all of your current Faction Alt accounts in a cool GUI!

> Joining a Faction automatically sets your role as an ALT.

Other Changes
> Raid claims are now disabled in the “events” world

> TnT won from Crates now go directly into your Faction TnT Bank balance unless you do not have a Faction

> Removed Allies from /f who

> Revamped /f who

> Added /f members (faction) - A new command introduced to view your Online and Offline Faction members in a GUI setting. This GUI shows some neat stats such as Balance, Power, Kills, Deaths, and more!

> You can specify which role you want to set a player’s Faction role with in /f setrole instead of it just going through the regular promotion chain

> You can now view a Faction’s Factions Strikes in a GUI by doing /f strikes (faction)

> Added a hologram inside of spawn displaying information on all events, such as KOTH, Conquest, Airdrop and more!

> F-Top pages now display numbers with commas so it’s easier to look at, for example: 100,000

Bug Fixes
> Purchasing Enchanted Books with Custom Enchants on them and not receiving anything is now fixed

> Fixed Sell Wands

> Fixed Faction Bank

> Fixed TnT Wands

> Fixed Pistons extending blocks past the World Border

> Fixed Enderpearls being able to teleport you past the World Border

> Fixed Outpost’s Double Sell benefit, BUT, it will only work for your Auto Sell Chests!

> Fixed the weird /f who Online list glitch

> Fixed KOTH locations

Slavve

weeb
Diamond
TeenageGirls
TeenageGirls
Diamond
ah yes the buy craft for rewards was meant to get 18 last time still haven't got that :D Good server 10/10

Seemlessly

Demote the cof
Diamond
Iron
Seemlessly
Seemlessly
Diamond
hot

hypews

very epic
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Jr. Dev
hypews
hypews
Jr. Dev
ngl, quite poggers

FirxDrxgon

#FREEGRUFFED
Diamond
Gruffed
Gruffed
Diamond
k.

Magickloon

idk
Diamond
Iron
BestFioraWorld
BestFioraWorld
Diamond
Hello.

So as you know, Factions has been down for some time. I'm now happy to say that a 5-day long beta test will be happening this week! Starting on Monday at around 6PM GMT // 1PM EST and will end on Friday around the same time.

Essentially, test everything, find every flaw. Report it using this form

There will be Buycraft rewards for the top three players who've reported the most and effective bugs during the beta!
1st - 20$
2nd - 10$
3rd - 5$

As I've said in a previous post of mine, I fixed around 50-60 bugs with Factions, some of it back-end, some of it very minor things. Here's a list of some of the changes I've made so far:
Faction Alt Changes
> /f setalt (player) - A new command introduced to specifically set yourself or a player as the Faction Alt role, doing /f setalt (your name) will set your role as an ALT, disregarding permissions. This is useful for players that want to self-rotate.

> /f alts - A new command introduced to view all of your current Faction Alt accounts in a cool GUI!

> Joining a Faction automatically sets your role as an ALT.

Other Changes
> Raid claims are now disabled in the “events” world

> TnT won from Crates now go directly into your Faction TnT Bank balance unless you do not have a Faction

> Removed Allies from /f who

> Revamped /f who

> Added /f members (faction) - A new command introduced to view your Online and Offline Faction members in a GUI setting. This GUI shows some neat stats such as Balance, Power, Kills, Deaths, and more!

> You can specify which role you want to set a player’s Faction role with in /f setrole instead of it just going through the regular promotion chain

> You can now view a Faction’s Factions Strikes in a GUI by doing /f strikes (faction)

> Added a hologram inside of spawn displaying information on all events, such as KOTH, Conquest, Airdrop and more!

> F-Top pages now display numbers with commas so it’s easier to look at, for example: 100,000

Bug Fixes
> Purchasing Enchanted Books with Custom Enchants on them and not receiving anything is now fixed

> Fixed Sell Wands

> Fixed Faction Bank

> Fixed TnT Wands

> Fixed Pistons extending blocks past the World Border

> Fixed Enderpearls being able to teleport you past the World Border

> Fixed Outpost’s Double Sell benefit, BUT, it will only work for your Auto Sell Chests!

> Fixed the weird /f who Online list glitch

> Fixed KOTH locations
bro give me last beta's buycraft first

zonc

factions manager
Staff member
Administrator
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Gold
Iron
zonccccccccccccc
zonccccccccccccc
Senior Moderator
yes, very cool very nice

Buryings

Mooderator
Staff member
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Buryings
Buryings
A very good luck to hoping this goes much better this time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.