D
E
.net
???

Skycade hit a new low rant

Icecubebrother

DrDucko3
DrDucko3
First of all why the heck does a unmute/unban costs more than iron rank.Second why can you buy unbans and unmutes at this point why do mods punish people.nether rank more of a money grab.New forums is even worser to look at.Rank colors are only accessible to netherite as I can see maybe mvp.Im sorry that i can only say negative things but everythjng they did just is not good maybe should have done polls to see what the community wants.

Kwuffin

Fulltime pain in the ass
Diamond
xX_KwufGAMERYTXx
xX_KwufGAMERYTXx
Diamond
The reason it’s probably so much, is because there is still the option to appeal, which has a pretty high chance of getting you unbanned/reduced.

You can also just wait out your temp-ban.

It’s so high so people won’t be able to get unbanned so easily. People are crying because they think entire factions are gonna be buying unbans, but meanwhile they’re whining that they’re so expensive. ????? The reason why they’re expensive is to stop too many people from getting cheeky unbans for things like duping.

They’re also just a one-time thing.
I really really don’t get it lol

Taon2

dev boi
Staff member
Developer
Taon2
Taon2
Developer
The reason it’s probably so much, is because there is still the option to appeal, which has a pretty high chance of getting you unbanned/reduced.

You can also just wait out your temp-ban.

It’s so high so people won’t be able to get unbanned so easily. People are crying because they think entire factions are gonna be buying unbans, but meanwhile they’re whining that they’re so expensive. ????? The reason why they’re expensive is to stop too many people from getting cheeky unbans for things like duping.

They’re also just a one-time thing.
I really really don’t get it lol
Duping isn't able to be unbanned through purchase. We have a list of offences that aren't able to be purchased unbans for, and will be updating it in a content update and on the store itself soon.

hetti301

You're AWESOME
Emerald
Diamond
Hetti_trash
Hetti_trash
Emerald
Duping isn't able to be unbanned through purchase. We have a list of offences that aren't able to be purchased unbans for, and will be updating it in a content update and on the store itself soon.
@THE_GH0ST ok so thats good

BritBout

The short one
Emerald
Diamond
BritBout
BritBout
Emerald
And keep in mind that people who are IP banned (ex: alt limit, blacklisted, doxing/ddosing) won't be able to buy the unban either

hetti301

You're AWESOME
Emerald
Diamond
Hetti_trash
Hetti_trash
Emerald
And keep in mind that people who are IP banned (ex: alt limit, blacklisted, doxing/ddosing) won't be able to buy the unban either
ok that’s better what about griefers can they get unbanned

Entity

Iron
SkycadeDuper
SkycadeDuper
Iron
ok that’s better what about griefers can they get unbanned
do u mean like people who hack the server or just smp griefers?

BritBout

The short one
Emerald
Diamond
BritBout
BritBout
Emerald
since that's not an ip ban, I think they'd be able to purchase the unban. But its a 1 time purchase so if they get banned again, they're stuck with the ban until they properly appeal

SoMadSoBad

SoMadSoBadX
SoMadSoBadX
alt limit has the same punishment for ddosing loooooooooooool

Why in the fuck is alt limit so low anyway? I believe the original reason was so people dont abuse kits, bu the kits are fucking dog shit. Nobody cares about fortnightly, nobody uses it. Raise the alt limit bro @Taon2

Entity

Iron
SkycadeDuper
SkycadeDuper
Iron
alt limit has the same punishment for ddosing loooooooooooool

Why in the fuck is alt limit so low anyway? I believe the original reason was so people dont abuse kits, bu the kits are fucking dog shit. Nobody cares about fortnightly, nobody uses it. Raise the alt limit bro @Taon2
have u thought of this, fucking, alts, to, afk, grinders, u, dumbass

SoMadSoBad

SoMadSoBadX
SoMadSoBadX
have u thought of this, fucking, alts, to, afk, grinders, u, dumbass
thats the whole thing its factions, we all set up vps's anyways. if you dont have alts to afk stuff ur fucked bro. its literally a necessity, and every factions server allows it.

Entity

Iron
SkycadeDuper
SkycadeDuper
Iron
thats the whole thing its factions, we all set up vps's anyways. if you dont have alts to afk stuff ur fucked bro. its literally a necessity, and every factions server allows it.
wait why are vpns to get more alts aloud?
@Taon2

kylo

professional monkey, call me for birthday parties
Diamond
coolkidkylo
coolkidkylo
Diamond
First of all why the heck does a unmute/unban costs more than iron rank.Second why can you buy unbans and unmutes at this point why do mods punish people.nether rank more of a money grab.New forums is even worser to look at.Rank colors are only accessible to netherite as I can see maybe mvp.Im sorry that i can only say negative things but everythjng they did just is not good maybe should have done polls to see what the community wants.
lets take a field trip to the minemen store! shall we?

oh man! look! they have a rank called "member" for $10 United States Dollars! Woah that insane.. Wait... Wait a minute.. what's that!? A punishments tab?!?! Oh no.. Let me see what that is..

WHAT?!?! AN UNBAN FOR 15 UNITED STATES DOLLARS?!?! YOU'RE TELLING ME THEY'RE SELLING AN UNBAN FOR 15 DOLLARS??? DUDE THATS MORE THAN A RANK!?!?!?!? WTFWTFWTFWTF

please stfu, other servers do it too, and you're not crying about them, nor are anyone else that plays on those servers.

as for the netherite rank, as i've said to literally everyone else, don't buy it if you don't want it, it's cosmetic, you don't get anything out of it besides some fancy chat stuff and a new pet.

Entity

Iron
SkycadeDuper
SkycadeDuper
Iron
allowed** hehe

and it's not loL
I CANT SPELL NERD

wait so it isnt allowed but people do it anyways, and why does berlin have so many alts?

kylo

professional monkey, call me for birthday parties
Diamond
coolkidkylo
coolkidkylo
Diamond
wait so it isnt allowed but people do it anyways, and why does berlin have so many alts?
👀

i'd assume their members each have multiple accounts, it's not just 1 person owning them all

Entity

Iron
SkycadeDuper
SkycadeDuper
Iron
👀

i'd assume their members each have multiple accounts, it's not just 1 person owning them all
ah yes obv forgot abt that

Jcmwheels

Diamond
jcmwheels
jcmwheels
Diamond
lets take a field trip to the minemen store! shall we?

oh man! look! they have a rank called "member" for $10 United States Dollars! Woah that insane.. Wait... Wait a minute.. what's that!? A punishments tab?!?! Oh no.. Let me see what that is..

WHAT?!?! AN UNBAN FOR 15 UNITED STATES DOLLARS?!?! YOU'RE TELLING ME THEY'RE SELLING AN UNBAN FOR 15 DOLLARS??? DUDE THATS MORE THAN A RANK!?!?!?!? WTFWTFWTFWTF

please stfu, other servers do it too, and you're not crying about them, nor are anyone else that plays on those servers.

as for the netherite rank, as i've said to literally everyone else, don't buy it if you don't want it, it's cosmetic, you don't get anything out of it besides some fancy chat stuff and a new pet.
wow you actually bought netherite thats sad mate

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.