What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

skycade is falling apart

TheMutedOne

sadJuveniled
sadJuveniled
ight rq how the fuck does the anti cheat not get alerts about hackers on kit. One of them kept hacking for around 3 hours a few days ago. AND WASNT BANNED UNTIL I TOLD SHAFTY. WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING WITH THIS ANTICHEAT. i swear the old ac got more bans than the one we have now. this is might be "better" but if anything its a lot shittier than what ive seen. im a lil upset about people hacking for hours straight on kit without getting banned. how hard is it to fix an anticheat. also, did taon say it was bad? if ur dev says the ac is trash, thats a problem. im hoping u guys can find a new anticheat thats better than this. im kinda losing my mind. also, in 2 months, skycade went from an average of like 400 players to an average of 180. tf happened while i was banned

Wipeout_H

Wipeout_H
Wipeout_H
I got banned in 7 seconds, You're dumb How about test it yourself?

Entity_30330

Away -7 days 12-19 of August
Iron
NoobEntity
NoobEntity
Iron
this depends what hacks u use, and the anticheat only bans for a couple of hacks rn, and is still being worked on
atleast thats what ive heard

TheMutedOne

sadJuveniled
sadJuveniled
this depends what hacks u use, and the anticheat only bans for a couple of hacks rn, and is still being worked on
how long does it take. this ac has been here for what like 4 months or more?

bradley9261

bradley9261
bradley9261
Ye I think you can use fly and any amount of reach and not get autobanned which is just dumb

Salmon

PrinceSalmon
PrinceSalmon
ight rq how the fuck does the anti cheat not get alerts about hackers on kit. One of them kept hacking for around 3 hours a few days ago. AND WASNT BANNED UNTIL I TOLD SHAFTY. WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING WITH THIS ANTICHEAT. i swear the old ac got more bans than the one we have now. this is might be "better" but if anything its a lot shittier than what ive seen. im a lil upset about people hacking for hours straight on kit without getting banned. how hard is it to fix an anticheat. also, did taon say it was bad? if ur dev says the ac is trash, thats a problem. im hoping u guys can find a new anticheat thats better than this. im kinda losing my mind. also, in 2 months, skycade went from an average of like 400 players to an average of 180. tf happened while i was banned
This is the 100000000000000th thread like this, we all know its not a good server. We are all aware no need to ventout.

Shan

Ashaaj
Ashaaj
"Skycade is falling apart"

hehe I remember when I used to post rants like this 3 years ago.

A1xx

A1xx
A1xx
The anticheat does nothing without staff on. Either get more staff or fix the ac.

Wipeout_H

Wipeout_H
Wipeout_H
"Skycade is falling apart"

hehe I remember when I used to post rants like this 3 years ago.
Boi you signed up in 2018 2 years ago

Honeydewharibo

Born and raised in nigeria
Iron
Honeydewharibo
Honeydewharibo
Iron
basically the server is dying and the higher staff and devs don’t have a single clue on how to keep the server from dying. first off the server only needs a few game modes however removing some will force some players out. problem is they now have game modes with few amount of players spread across unlike how skycade used to be hundreds of players on just factions. the server owner jack could probably even revive the server and keep it active with a few videos. but does he? no instead he feeds off you tubers sells out and doesn’t give a single thought about the server. in terms of the anti cheat it’s great with notifying staff but doesn’t actually do and automated banning for the most part. i don’t know much about anti cheats but perhaps a high pay anti cheat should be purchased with the money coming out of 4 youtube channels and donations coming from players instead of purchasing 2 tesla’s. the server used to be great in 2016 with barely 100 players but it got worse as it grew starting with 1.9 factions. i feel staff could be more active no matter their tier on the staff hierarchy even if factions is resetting. people who are actually dedicated to put the time in should be rewarded with promotions and the effort should be maintained promotions shouldn’t come with who can befriend the higher ups the most

Reassembly

Diamond
Reassembly
Reassembly
Diamond
How many times do I need to say that the anticheat is good. I have used it myself and it SPAMS alerts at the slightest hacks, If autobanning was enabled then there would be threads called "i GoT fAlSe bNaNeD". The anticheat isn't perfect. Which is why autobanning isn't enabled for all things. But they are working towards fine tuning and autobanning, It will just take a bit of time.

Verus costs (at minimum) $60 to $200 (USD). You aren't gonna get Guardian Fly detections for a price like that

T2NA

muppet
Diamond
T2NA
T2NA
Diamond
Boi you signed up in 2018 2 years ago
because forums changed in august 2018 you muppet, no one on the forums has a sign up date before then

TheGreenBanner

TheGreenBanner
TheGreenBanner
how dd the fourms change

HugoDoesStuff

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Emerald
Diamond
HugoDoesStuff
HugoDoesStuff
Emerald
ok special people, are we done crying

ElvisDogPro4500

ElvisDogPro4500
ElvisDogPro4500
please watch out with the cursing. it is not needed. it is autoban but needs staff too and lots of staff dont focus on skycade 100% but they wanted to be staff it should at least be a thingy they do but they dont? but the quy either so its weird but people who on get it eventually but 3 hrs does not sound very real unless all staff sleeping then i see it but i dont think i see it usually because its not that long. new rules still happening so maybe it still will get fixed in the future. i think the player alrteady been reported should be removed or somnething because i report a hacker and they are alwayrs have iot but then never ban until a staff get on. :mad: i loose lots of lives

TheMutedOne

sadJuveniled
sadJuveniled
please watch out with the cursing. it is not needed. it is autoban but needs staff too and lots of staff dont focus on skycade 100% but they wanted to be staff it should at least be a thingy they do but they dont? but the quy either so its weird but people who on get it eventually but 3 hrs does not sound very real unless all staff sleeping then i see it but i dont think i see it usually because its not that long. new rules still happening so maybe it still will get fixed in the future. i think the player alrteady been reported should be removed or somnething because i report a hacker and they are alwayrs have iot but then never ban until a staff get on. :mad: i loose lots of lives
it was 3 hours if not more. im not exaggerating