What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Skycade is unplayable

ActAFK

SoarHigh
SoarHigh
I know I’ve made a thread on this but I can’t play factions nor can nobody else we log in freezes kicks us to the hub this has been happening all day please can the admins fix this it’s unplayable

Beaverman1

You've seen my voiceover video's
Iron
Beaverman1
Beaverman1
Iron
It's probably just you, none of us are having this problem, what device do you use?

PigMatt

Powered by Bacon 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
Yeah it’s not just him

PinDenied

Diamond
PinDenied
PinDenied
Diamond
NOT. JUST. HIM. I cant even connect to the sever

Kwuffin

Teamwork is pointless if your teammates are worse.
Diamond
_____________yes
_____________yes
Diamond
It’s probably you tho, when I was on facs yesterday I saw you float in the air for a very long time, check your internet connection

Hampuu

SuckAtPvP
Emerald
Diamond
Hampuu
Hampuu
Emerald
prob wood computer

BenvdWest

Cxxl
Cxxl
Not just you. I tried logging in every now and then. Really bad TPS, unplayable as you said. There are good spots but many are not.Almost as if the server is getting ddosed everyday

Wikidvudu

Diamond
Gold
Wikidvudu
Wikidvudu
Diamond
I tried logging in last night and could NOT get on for more than a few mins before booted. Been trying this morning with no luck. Laggy and can't stay connected. My server list connect can't even connect to skycade. I use direct connect and I MIGHT get on then kicked right off. It's not my internet. Servers are just having issues.

__Doom__

doomlx
doomlx
it definestly isn't just us as a load of people have the lagspikes and after each one about 10 people spam in chat "lagspike" and it gets really annoying when you are pvping and also raiding in facs.