Staff member
Emerald
Diamond
Jr. Dev
ITrulyLoveCass
ITrulyLoveCass
Jr. Dev
Hi, everyone!

First of all, I would like to thank all of the former and current KitPvP representatives for their contributions to the reset. Without them, I don't think this reset would have been as content-packed as it is. I appreciate all the feedback they give me and the ideas they bring to the table. And obviously thank you guys, the players, for forwarding your suggestions as well!

Now, let’s get into the juicy stuff.

KitPvP is due to reset on Saturday, November 21st, 2020, at 6PM UK // 1PM EST

New Content

• New Map
Instead of reusing or modifying a legacy map, we will have a brand new map for you to explore.

• Hostable Events
The release will have 3 Events.
  • Sumo
  • Last Man Standing
  • Brackets (1v1)
There is no gain from winning or hosting events, this is purely for fun! After an event is over, there will be a 10 minute cooldown before someone can host an event again.

How do you host events?
We are introducing a new “currency” called Host Credits, which is in the form of keys from our crate system.

To obtain Host Credits, if you have Iron+, they automatically regenerate as redeemables every week, just like Emerald crates, or you can purchase them directly off the store in Bundles!

The following ranks will have be able to generate Host Credits:
  • Iron: 15
  • Gold: 20
  • Diamond: 25
  • Netherite: 30
  • Emerald: 35
  • MVP: 40

To host an Event, use /host!

• Customized KB
Not much to say here. Thanks to @Gl3n for the KB values, we have KB fit for pvp!

• Added 4 New Kits
    • Paintball (yes it has a gun!)
    • Sorcerer
    • Reaper

• Re-added 4 Legacy Kits
    • Lover
    • Wizard
    • Fire Archer (revamped)
    • Golem

• Removed Kits
    • Bomber
    • Gambler
    • Tree Ent
    • Pyromancer
    • Shroom
    • Jesus
    • Warrior
    • Multishot
    • Blade Master

• Bounty Heads are back! (showing your bounty above your head)

• Added an “Anti-Glitch” system to prevent players from exiting the map :)

Content Changes
  • Fixed soup reg (finally)
  • Removed Zeus from the Event Shop
  • Added Fire Archer to the Event Shop for 100 Event Tokens
  • Disabled Capture the Flag
  • KillStreak bounty changes:

• Prestige cost changes:

• Almost every kit has been tweaked. Either nerfed or buffed.
  • /viewstats without adding a player argument will bring up your own stats
  • Any stats (in /viewstats) that has a number now is formatted nicely! (10,000 instead of just 10000)
  • Teleportation pads no longer have that “fancy” animation that puts you in spectator mode
  • Changed the look of the scoreboard
  • Kill the King now gives 10 Event Tokens to the player who kills the King or if the King survives
  • Replaced the keyall suffix reward with a new suffix
  • Replaced the prestige 100 suffix reward with a new suffix

Rule Changes
This one is an important one. As of next reset, the following rules will be enforced on KitPvP. These rules will be updated shortly after posting this, but will not be in effect until the next season starts.

Boosting
Intentionally “feeding” yourself to a specific player(s) for their personal gain.
Caught violating this rule will result in ALL parties being punished for KitPvP Rule Violation.

Glitching out of the Map
Intentionally getting into “known” glitch spots in the map with the intent of avoiding combat (i.e. where no players can access without the glitch and attack you), will no longer fall under Bug Abuse.

That seems to be it, unless I forgot something.

Once again, thank you to all the people who have helped me brainstorm and test the reset, it has been a pleasure working on this as my first project on Skycade as a Developer and Gamemode Manager.

Hope to see you all there!

Last edited:

hypews

idk i ban kids
Staff member
Diamond
Iron
Hyqrogen
Hyqrogen
muy pog

Sweap

Iron
Sweap
Sweap
Iron
best reset to have come out on skycade

iiLone

Diamond
Gold
oLone
oLone
Diamond
a good reset? from the cade no way

ItxNova

better than negative
Staff member
Diamond
AmEdaterPoofBoy
AmEdaterPoofBoy
sexy shit poofkb

Slaavic

Slaavic
Slaavic
Hi, everyone!

First of all, I would like to thank all of the former and current KitPvP representatives for their contributions to the reset. Without them, I don't think this reset would have been as content-packed as it is. I appreciate all the feedback they give me and the ideas they bring to the table. And obviously thank you guys, the players, for forwarding your suggestions as well!

KitPvP is due to reset on Saturday, November 21st, 2020, at 5PM UK // 1PM EST

New Content

• New Map
Instead of reusing or modifying a legacy map, we will have a brand new map for you to explore.

• Hostable Events
  • Sumo
  • Last Man Standing
  • Brackets (1v1)
There is no gain from winning or hosting events, this is purely for fun! After an event is over, there will be a 10 minute cooldown before someone can host an event again.

How do you host events?
We are introducing a new “currency” called Host Credits, which is in the form of keys from our crate system.

To obtain Host Credits, if you have Iron+, they automatically regenerate as redeemables every week, just like Emerald crates, or you can purchase them directly off the store in Bundles!

To host an Event, use /host, or use the Event Shop to access the host menu.

• Customized KB
Not much to say here. Thanks to @Gl3n for the KB values, we have KB fit for pvp!

• Added 4 New Kits
    • Sorcerer
    • Reaper

• Re-added 4 Legacy Kits
    • Lover
    • Wizard
    • Fire Archer (revamped)
    • Golem

• Removed Kits
    • Bomber
    • Gambler
    • Tree Ent
    • Pyromancer
    • Shroom
    • Jesus
    • Warrior
    • Multishot
    • Blade Master

• Added an “Anti-Glitch” system to prevent players from exiting the map >:)

Content Changes

• Prestige cost changes:

• Any stats (in /viewstats) that has a number now is formatted nicely! (10,000 instead of just 10000)
  • Teleportation pads no longer have that “fancy” animation that puts you in spectator mode
  • Kill the King now gives 10 Event Tokens to the player who kills the King or if the King survives

Rule Changes
This one is an important one. As of next reset, the following rules will be enforced on KitPvP. These rules will be updated shortly after posting this, but will not be in effect until the next season starts.

Boosting
Intentionally “feeding” yourself to a specific player(s) for their personal gain.
Caught violating this rule will result in ALL parties being punished for KitPvP Rule Violation.

Glitching out of the Map
Intentionally getting into “known” glitch spots in the map with the intent of avoiding combat (i.e. where no players can access without the glitch and attack you), will fall under KitPvP Rule Violation and no longer Bug Abuse.

Once again, thank you to all the people who have helped me brainstorm and test the reset, it has been a pleasure working on this as my first project on Skycade as a Developer and Gamemode Manager.

fucking finally, ty

da_poo7

da_poo7
da_poo7
Yay im so excited!

Mineralz

youtube.com/c/mineralz1
Diamond
Minz_
Minz_
Diamond
very nice :)

Binate

Tuna is my idol
Diamond
xlNate
xlNate
Diamond
Let’s go finally

Matty

awh shucks
Staff member
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
xMatty
xMatty
neg pog

TheGreenBanner

ItsGren
ItsGren
Hi, everyone!

KitPvP is due to reset on Saturday, November 21st, 2020, at 5PM UK // 1PM EST

New Content

• New Map

• Hostable Events
  • Sumo
  • Last Man Standing
  • Brackets (1v1)

How do you host events?

To host an Event, use /host, or use the Event Shop to access the host menu.

• Customized KB

• Added 4 New Kits
    • Sorcerer
    • Reaper

• Re-added 4 Legacy Kits
    • Lover
    • Wizard
    • Fire Archer (revamped)
    • Golem

• Removed Kits
    • Bomber
    • Gambler
    • Tree Ent
    • Pyromancer
    • Shroom
    • Jesus
    • Warrior
    • Multishot
    • Blade Master

• Added an “Anti-Glitch” system to prevent players from exiting the map :)

Content Changes

• Prestige cost changes:

Rule Changes

Boosting

Glitching out of the Map
Intentionally getting into “known” glitch spots in the map with the intent of avoiding combat (i.e. where no players can access without the glitch and attack you), will fall under KitPvP Rule Violation and no longer Bug Abuse.

nice cant wait to lose :D

Juaq

Juaq
Juaq
strafe soon

Slavve

Clara is fat
Diamond
Slavve
Slavve
Diamond
So can ben get back on my account or not?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.