What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Skycade news: ItzReece Interview + #RipSkycadeWeekly

Better than Skycade Weekly?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Yes

Planet - swooshhh
Diamond
JustMossad
JustMossad
Diamond
What is up?! It's me, imnotgod. Here with another thread.

First off let's start with the news. Factions is dying. Skycade needs to do something FAST. Rumors have it that there'll be an unban all. There was a guess the song event on discord. There were a lot of prizes. I got a sufficient and a rank. Also Alex revealed there will be faction warps. And other things which I can't remember.

The event was fun. Thank you Alex.

Now for the interview:

Reece: hurry up i havbe work in the morning

Me: Hello hi, hello this is imnotgod.

Question: So far, who is your most hated player?

Answer: I don't have a player that I would currently say I 'hate the most' but there was a few players back in the OG days of Skycade that I absolutely hated at the time but have now come to like.

Question: If you could choose any egirl who would it be (please don't be the 3rd to choose Erin).

Answer: LOOOOOOOL, at least Erin has a high success rate, but I'm not going to answer that LOL

Question: Who is your favorite staff member?

Answer:There is absolutely no way I could choose a favourite staff member. I've spent such a long time with so many of them, most of them now unfortunately ex-staff members. Most of the people I talk to were once staff members or are still staff members so it makes it way too hard to choose a favourite. However, to name a few of the people I talk to most of the time (that are staff or were once staff), there would be Alex, Holly, iiSpace, Hated and quite a few others.

Question:If you were on a date and smoothed came up and smacked your girlfriend's bum. What would you do? (Optional)

Answer:Well Smoothed IS a bit of a wasteman so I'd probably hit him with the throat punch.

Question:Oh ok (he said he needed to go), thank you very much. If you have like a few seconds for one very last question and we're done. Would you abuse on Skycade for an egirl?

Answer:No, I wouldn't, and I especially wouldn't if she was going to disband the faction. I'm looking at you AMIES.

Question: If possible can you please say a situation with friends?

Answer: Sure. In that case, I'd say when Legeaf started playing osu, then he also got other Parliament members into playing osu. Osu is actually the cringiest game on the planet and anyone that plays it should stop, like right now.

Question: Ok man ty very much, I hope we can talk again. Is there anything you'd like to add before I go/you go? (Please add something)

Answer: big up Duckinq

Question from Reece to me: this isnt skycade weekly right?

Me to Reece: um. Offended that you think I'm a minimod.

And then he said bye then we said pce and yeah. Hope you enjoyed. Amies interview next. Like for more!

Last edited by a moderator:

AstroStqr✧

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * Apart was here (Astro Big QT)
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
What did I just read lol

Rosemary

Ghost Rosemary Plant <3
MVP
Diamond
GhostlySage
GhostlySage
MVP
It is an interview xD It's lovely fren ty <33 I hope this series continues :p uwu

Ales

Iron
_Ales
_Ales
Iron
There was no bcof selfie disappointed

BenvdWest

Cxxl
Cxxl
I love it xD! That interview was really "up there and out there"

rk0660

Staff member
Diamond
rk0660
rk0660
I somehow enjoyed this... “interview” xD
Keep them up.

Steve1Killer

Gone
Diamond
Gold
Steve1Killer
Steve1Killer
Diamond
.. uh... Erh... Erhm... Uerh.... Wa... What tf was that interview lmfao...

Bcof

Save the Amazon Forest
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Bcof
Bcof
Diamond
Interesting interview, @PigMatt @Steve1Killer you 2 better be scared, this weekly news is taking over Skycade weekly

Joostagram

pas méchante et à des sentiments
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Builder
Diamond
Joostagram
Joostagram
Senior Moderator
what the hecc

Reece

Former Admin
Gold
ItzReece
ItzReece
Gold
nice

Steve1Killer

Gone
Diamond
Gold
Steve1Killer
Steve1Killer
Diamond
So that last bit you asked him, I take it we can mark you down as a for sure no to interview(I sure hope not!)?

There was no bcof selfie disappointed
Guess you'll be disappointed with Skycade Weekly threads for a while, I've used my power to cut bcof off from tons of attention seeking (PigMatt may overrule but I hope he doesn't XD)

Last edited:

Taon2

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Taon2
Taon2
Developer
Skycade Weekly and Nheptune are miles better

Steve1Killer

Gone
Diamond
Gold
Steve1Killer
Steve1Killer
Diamond
Skycade Weekly and Nheptune are miles better
Wooo one of the few staff who like our threads!! Thanks Towel, however he does put effort into these threads and they are decent (bar that interview, that was weird af).

#ItsTowelNotTaonGetItRight (Ty to MimiDGaming now known as Rain for letting me know about Towel xD)

Reece

Former Admin
Gold
ItzReece
ItzReece
Gold
So that last bit you asked him, I take it we can mark you down as a for sure no to interview(I sure hope not!)?
you can interview me whenever you want my guy

xlSupreme

Diamond
xlSupreme
xlSupreme
Diamond
Factions died ages agooo maybe s7

Steve1Killer

Gone
Diamond
Gold
Steve1Killer
Steve1Killer
Diamond
you can interview me whenever you want my guy
That's great to hear seeing as we're trying to interview more of the Admin+ team!

Holly

I used to work here
MVP
Holly
Holly
MVP
There's never going to be a situation where both Reece and Smoothed are within 10m of a girl though is there