What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Skycade News Limited Ez Honest News

Yes

Planet - swooshhh
Diamond
JustMossad
JustMossad
Diamond
Hello and what is up, I'm your host Yes. And I'll be doing your honest news. Instead of copying Alex's discord announcements.

For OP factions we have a lot of a news. OP factions is dead. Asgard has basically won the season. They were allied to Mercy which is behind by over 1k points. But they decided they both decided to unally.

Asgard allied existance. But they disbanded. So they allied Jamaica, but Asgard members left the the faction at Airdrop. To kill Jamaica. And so they unallied.

Alex and Dwayne have made hoppers slow to reduce lag. Unfortunately, now it's harder to grind.

The conquest 2 weeks ago, players were banned for pearling to an object above the zone. Making the zone harder to get. The players were banned.

A new helper named L____ banned a kinda known player named RappingBananas for KA. But he was unbanned.

Asgard has won. Also someone made Deadpool Map Art.

------

On factions we have relentless in number 2, with no allies. StrafeOnly and Parliament are allied. Illusion is irrelevant, we all saw this coming. Sorry.

Factions is about 6 times more active than op factions. Recently players have been muted for a week by Alex because they annoyed him.

In general though, there's a lot of competition on there.

------

We have no more news for this week. As its only Wednesday. And there isn't anything else to write on smp, Skyblock,prisions or kitpvp.

Oh well actually, this girl named flaming_girl1 got banned for noise pollution. Or something. So yeah,

That's all for now. I guess.

Shoutout to Erin,Amies,Ermies. And other people or else I won't get any likes. Oh and also chakala and Gatsby and um Sams? Oh also Blue, and some other people. Also tbrider for singing with me and chakala.

Be sure to smash that like buttton if you want to see more.

Mick

xMick
xMick
Asgard themed news baby 😎

electrozap

electrozap
electrozap
Nice work keep it up imnotagod

Mel

Retired convenience
Iron
SimplyMelody
SimplyMelody
Iron
Fun
Nice to know there's somewhere I'll be able to go to remain updated

AmazingPiggy

/tpa amazingpiggy for a raid!!!
Diamond
AmazingPiggy
AmazingPiggy
Diamond
Quality unlike Skycade Weekly Also "Illusion is irrelevant" so true

Sams

OhSams
OhSams
great news

Yes

Planet - swooshhh
Diamond
JustMossad
JustMossad
Diamond
IDK how to like reply to a comment from phone. But thanks all! <3

Minecraftmews

minecraftmews
minecraftmews
IDK how to like reply to a comment from phone. But thanks all! <3
Maybe with the reply option matey
Also don’t question the fact I’m using Tesco they have decent signal where I live and it’s cheaper leaving me more money to spend on other useless rubbish

Also 5 star quality news it gives us the inside knowledged of skycade and ting Ennit

Attachments

Last edited:

DeltaBlade

PvP God
Diamond
DeltaBlade
DeltaBlade
Diamond
grrrrr illusion is not irrelevant, FAKE NEWS

ANewHope

Sara, Don't change this, I will tell Alex.
Builder
Diamond
ANewHope
ANewHope
Builder
so much better than skycade weekly.

Lady_Shadow

Charlotte <3
Diamond
vOlivia
vOlivia
Diamond
Great news thanks this beats Skycade weekly c:

iiSnicka

Iron
iiSnicka
iiSnicka
Iron
Hello and what is up, I'm your host Yes. And I'll be doing your honest news. Instead of copying Alex's discord announcements.

For OP factions we have a lot of a news. OP factions is dead. Asgard has basically won the season. They were allied to Mercy which is behind by over 1k points. But they decided they both decided to unally.

Asgard allied existance. But they disbanded. So they allied Jamaica, but Asgard members left the the faction at Airdrop. To kill Jamaica. And so they unallied.

Alex and Dwayne have made hoppers slow to reduce lag. Unfortunately, now it's harder to grind.

The conquest 2 weeks ago, players were banned for pearling to an object above the zone. Making the zone harder to get. The players were banned.

A new helper named L____ banned a kinda known player named RappingBananas for KA. But he was unbanned.

Asgard has won. Also someone made Deadpool Map Art.

------

On factions we have relentless in number 2, with no allies. StrafeOnly and Parliament are allied. Illusion is irrelevant, we all saw this coming. Sorry.

Factions is about 6 times more active than op factions. Recently players have been muted for a week by Alex because they annoyed him.

In general though, there's a lot of competition on there.

------

We have no more news for this week. As its only Wednesday. And there isn't anything else to write on smp, Skyblock,prisions or kitpvp.

Oh well actually, this girl named flaming_girl1 got banned for noise pollution. Or something. So yeah,

That's all for now. I guess.

Shoutout to Erin,Amies,Ermies. And other people or else I won't get any likes. Oh and also chakala and Gatsby and um Sams? Oh also Blue, and some other people. Also tbrider for singing with me and chakala.

Be sure to smash that like buttton if you want to see more.

A suggestion would be that you could update us on the scoreboard on kitpvp. :p:p

Steve1Killer

Gone
Diamond
Gold
Steve1Killer
Steve1Killer
Diamond
Aye another news thread. As a Skycade Weekly writer I don't like this as it's competition but as a member I like to see more news threads as they all seem to have different news and layouts! Don't steal all our readers tho!

Flaming_Girl1

Flaming_Girl1
Flaming_Girl1
Relentless #1 idiot, and thanks for calling out my stupid ban on noise pollution