D
E
.net
???

Skycade Patreon.. for da money

Salmon

KingSalmon
KingSalmon
As we all know skycade factions has its problems like the lag and im tried of people saying "fix tHe laG" or "tHis sErver iS trAsh". Im tried of this don't these people undstand that it takes money.

Not only to fix faction it could improve the host and everything about the server. I thought to myself that a patreon would be great. If your a patreon you get a shout out from jack or something. Or be in his vids, jack is the reason why skycade is so popular. People even hack to get in his vids and I bet that people would pay handsomely to be in his vids.

Sooo why not start a patreon, you could even throw in a "patreon" suffix into that or chat colours or whatever. Well that's my suggestion and opinion would love to here what you guys think of it.

Sincerely Salmon.

Duckowap

Gamer
Diamond
Duckowap
Duckowap
Diamond
we already accept donations via store.skycade.net so this would be kind of redundant.

Salmon

KingSalmon
KingSalmon
we already accept donations via store.skycade.net so this would be kind of redundant.
Well what do you get when ta donate? Nothing but a suffix, give em a donator rank and let em be in jacks vids. Trust me people will donate then.

Deorc

Deorc
Deorc
store.skycade.net is a viable option already. Also if you haven't seen Jack's fiverr video where he made himself a product, giving out shoutouts and saying their names wrong isn't a good marketing strat

Salmon

KingSalmon
KingSalmon
store.skycade.net is a viable option already. Also if you haven't seen Jack's fiverr video where he made himself a product, giving out shoutouts and saying their names wrong isn't a good marketing strat
That only happened like one time. They should do more stuff like that, people pay money.

Salmon

KingSalmon
KingSalmon
Btw actually read what I said. The reward shouldn't be a suffix maybe you could donate like and be in jack vid once or twice.

AidenLikesPancakes

bigman
Diamond
Iron
inbreedingisgood
inbreedingisgood
Diamond
That only happened like one time. They should do more stuff like that, people pay money.
I get your point but people could just go to store.skycade.net and get a couple cosmetic items as well. so they can donate and get cool items

Salmon

KingSalmon
KingSalmon
I get your point but people could just go to store.skycade.net and get a couple cosmetic items as well. so they can donate and get cool items
Again they would pay way more if being in a jack video is involved.

AidenLikesPancakes

bigman
Diamond
Iron
inbreedingisgood
inbreedingisgood
Diamond
Again they would pay way more if being in a jack video is involved.
that would be silly, if 100 people donate for example, how will jack fit them all in one video? also I feel like having a patreon is useless if you can just go to store.skycade.net

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.