Skycade removing inactive gamemodes

Should skycade remove the inactive gamemodes

• Total voters

Jcmwheels

Diamond
jcmwheels
jcmwheels
Diamond
Alright so when you are on skycade there are 4 gamemodes that people would normally play Factions/opfacs kitpvp smp and skyblock and the remaining 2 are skygrid and creative and since skycade is always buggy I think they should remove the last 2 as nobody really plays them and it could potentially reduce the lag on the other gamemodes please leave me your thoughts down below

Jcmwheels

Diamond
jcmwheels
jcmwheels
Diamond
I think most people with agree with this - skygrid should be removed. Creative should stay.
yep also creative has more potential with building competitions

MrSwalbert

Former Mod
Diamond
MrSwalbert
MrSwalbert
Diamond
I see where this suggestion is getting at. It's quite nice to have some game modes that players can visit to take a break from the more competitive game modes such as Factions and KitPvP.

I can't really comment on Skygrid because I've never played it, but creative is an amazing part of Skycade - some real talent does come out of it, especially with the monthly building competition that @nocookies4me hosts. Skycade Creative is actually now one of the better creative servers that I've seen - features such as the holograms, particles, and armour stands are brilliant and enable players to produce some fantastic builds.

Lag isn't always down to having 'redundant' game modes on the network - it's to do with plugin performance and the demand on the servers. Now yes, if 'redundant' game modes were removed, more space would be able to be allocated to the more popular game modes, but from my experience, there isn't currently a major lag issue(?) and there if this was a main solution to lag, I'm sure they'd have already done it by now.

Ioyo

Diamond
Ioyo
Ioyo
Diamond

DiscoChipmunk

my waifu smells
Diamond
Discoo_
Discoo_
Diamond
prisons too

RunXC

runxc
runxc
theres skygrid??

yakovliam

Developer
yakovliam
yakovliam
Developer
Creative isn't meant to be popular. Just because it doesn't have many players doesn't mean it should be removed. It's a place to express your thoughts and try out your ideas.

LJTwiggy

Diamond
LJTwiggy
LJTwiggy
Diamond
Just because you don't play something, you can't assume that no one does and no one cares. I don't play any of those other gamemodes, because skygrid is plenty fun for me.

P

pipecek

Creative is amazing and skygrid is useless! Creative should be kept as there is still a small community of players (like 10). Even though 10 may not be alot, it still has the 2nd best community! Oh ye, creative doesn't lag.

Kwuffin

Fulltime pain in the ass
Diamond
Kwuf
Kwuf
Diamond
Creative is amazing and skygrid is useless! Creative should be kept as there is still a small community of players (like 10). Even though 10 may not be alot, it still has the 2nd best community! Oh ye, creative doesn't lag.
Creative servers never has a lot of players on them unless the network is heavily based on creative-building like BR

JayTechTipsYT

just a rando
Diamond
Gold
Iron
JayTechTipsYT
JayTechTipsYT
Diamond
Skygrid just needs to go. @WelshAlex could a public vote be taken on the forums?

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.