What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Skycade staff might need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrenchBread49

FrenchBread49
FrenchBread49
If you remember my most from 4 months ago, I said that the Staff Team were strict on Post Farming. Yeah,
Preventing is not an excuse for this.

ibalisticookie3

An Insignificant Person
Diamond
C00kiez
C00kiez
Diamond
No, if it wasn’t done people would have carried on post farming. They do it to stop happening in the first place

FrenchBread49

FrenchBread49
FrenchBread49
No, if it wasn’t done people would have carried on post farming. They do it to stop happening in the first place
That's stupid, if it happens, then close it. Not close it at some random time to "prevent" it.

Xechro

25/7/19 was a good day ❤️ | Xechro#6277
Diamond
Gold
Xechro
Xechro
Diamond
i smell salt

i don't even live near the sea

horrible joke I'll see myself out

FrenchBread49

FrenchBread49
FrenchBread49
i smell salt

i don't even live near the sea

horrible joke I'll see myself out
This opinion is unbiased, therefore, there is no salt.

AstroStqr✧

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * Apart was here (Astro Big QT)
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
If anything you’re just proving your point and I don’t understand what the point of this thread is

FrenchBread49

FrenchBread49
FrenchBread49
If anything you’re just proving your point and I don’t understand what the point of this thread is
It's meant to give the staff team insight.

MarvelDC

forgets functions I wrote yesterday
Staff member
Diamond
MarvelDC
MarvelDC
We lock some threads to prevent post farming that contains excessive amounts of post farming. You cannot see these post farming replies or posts due to them being deleted, so please don't think we are strict by 'preventing' something that has not happened when in actuality it has and is breaking our forum rules.

That's stupid, if it happens, then close it. Not close it at some random time to "prevent" it.
that's literally the same thing... we are closing threads because of post farming, but apparently, we have to do it at set periods of time to please you?

FrenchBread49

FrenchBread49
FrenchBread49
We lock some threads to prevent post farming that contains excessive amounts of post farming. You cannot see these post farming replies or posts due to them being deleted, so please don't think we are strict by 'preventing' something that has not happened when in actuality it has and is breaking our forum rules.

that's literally the same thing... we are closing threads because of post farming, but apparently, we have to do it at set periods of time to please you?
I am saying, if there are any post farming coming in, then close it as to stop post farming when it happens. DON'T set a specific time. Do it when it happens. Just don't do it before post farming happens. Superheroes stop crime while it happens. Not before.

AstroStqr✧

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * Apart was here (Astro Big QT)
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
I am saying, if there are any post farming coming in, then close it as to stop post farming when it happens. DON'T set a specific time. Do it when it happens. Just don't do it before post farming happens. Superheroes stop crime while it happens. Not before.
That’s... literally what happens lol

Centurion

A D M I N
Diamond
Centurion
Centurion
Diamond
We literally do it how you say you want us to do it. We wait until there are signs of people post farming or if the replies no longer have any relevance to thread, then lock it.

__Doom__

doomlx
doomlx
me as i watch the thread get locked

MarvelDC

forgets functions I wrote yesterday
Staff member
Diamond
MarvelDC
MarvelDC
Locked to prevent further posting farming.

Status
Not open for further replies.