Skycade Unofficial QnA

PigMatt

rip skycade
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
Hey, as I’ve been playing skycade over a year now I’ve noticed common questions that are asked by new players. This thread will answer some of those questions. If you have any that you think I should add you can DM me on the forums/discord. Credits to the following users on helping with question ideas: WackyCookie, SolrFlare, Hitthetarget56, !ironstark101. Credit to Aratiss on helping make sure everything is right.

Last updated on 2019-03-27.

1 • How do I set a home? You can set a home using the command /sethome (NAME). To teleport to that home use /home (NAME)

2 • Can I get staff? You can apply for staff here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...xLJ1H2xqlpya6k1WGRYTlw/viewform?usp=send_form

3 • Is hacking allowed? No, hacking or any modification that gives you an advantage is not allowed. This thread by welshalex shows all the server rules: https://skycade.net/threads/in-game-rules.20/

4 • Is Jack online? Jack might be online, normally staff won’t tell you if hes online and they know if Jack wants to remain secret. Sometimes you might see him in tab!

5 • SkyBlock • How do I create an island? Firstly, do the command /is, then you can select the type of island you want and the theme. Then, your island has been made! Use /is to teleport to your island at any time.

6 • Factions • How do I make a Faction? You can create a faction using the command /f create (NAME).

7 • Creative • How do I TP to my plot/make one? You can teleport to your plot using the command /p h. You can make a plot using the command /p auto.

8 • Can you buy me diamond rank? Most players will not buy a player diamond rank for free and IRL trading is not allowed so you couldn’t trade it for a ingame item.

9 • What’s the skycade discord link? You can join skycade discord here: https://discordapp.com/invite/ss7ZJNF

10 • Can i get unbanned? You can appeal for an unban on the forums, if you don't have an forums account you can appeal in the dms of a staff member on discord.

11 • How do i gather evidence for a report?
I recommend OBS or Bandicam for recording videos. For a screenshot, once you have the screenshot [Use F2 if you don’t know how any other way - Google what to do from there] upload it to a site like imgur. Then, take the link it gives you can put it in the thread.

RunXC

bicycle_brainlet
bicycle_brainlet
WOW!!!! I didn't know that hacking wasn't allowed!!111 THANKSS
Good thing I know how to create a faction though. I definitely, like all other players who join the server not knowing how to play factions, won't quit after the first 15 minutes.
What's more, I now know that the built in screen recorder for windows 10, which records in HD and has many customizable features is ABSOLUTELY the inferior option to Bandicam and OBS. I can't believe i was so foolish as to not download them before, and will be downloading BOTH immediately!
As for #10 and #11 GEEZ LOUIS!! THANKS FOR THE ENLIGHTENMENT.!! I COULD FIND THIS HELP POST A-OK BUT COULDN'T EVEN AFTER 30 MINUTES OF SEARCHING DISCOVER THAT THERE IS AN UNBAN AND REPORT SUBSECTION ON FORUMS!

Fancy

Default Settings 😎
Iron
xFqncy
xFqncy
Iron
WOW!!!! I didn't know that hacking wasn't allowed!!111 THANKSS
Good thing I know how to create a faction though. I definitely, like all other players who join the server not knowing how to play factions, won't quit after the first 15 minutes.
What's more, I now know that the built in screen recorder for windows 10, which records in HD and has many customizable features is ABSOLUTELY the inferior option to Bandicam and OBS. I can't believe i was so foolish as to not download them before, and will be downloading BOTH immediately!
As for #10 and #11 GEEZ LOUIS!! THANKS FOR THE ENLIGHTENMENT.!! I COULD FIND THIS HELP POST A-OK BUT COULDN'T EVEN AFTER 30 MINUTES OF SEARCHING DISCOVER THAT THERE IS AN UNBAN AND REPORT SUBSECTION ON FORUMS!
Just shut up already

Fancy

Default Settings 😎
Iron
xFqncy
xFqncy
Iron
I'm not sure I like your attitude sir! No, that is not the constructive criticism that will convince me of anything but your subliminal self loathing!
Not going to trash pigmatt’s thread anymore, pm me if you have anything to say to me.

Sobby

PooXino2
PooXino2
/help

Bcof

my heels are higher than your future
Staff member
Administrator
MVP
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Bcof
Bcof
Senior Moderator
Good idea to make a QnA for new players! Would be useful for some. However if new players join the server and are not on the forums, how would they know about this?

Awesome1N36

ThursAfternoon
ThursAfternoon
You don't have to upload to imgur. Just open your Minecraft folder, click on screenshots, and drag and drop the screenshot you want to use.

Taka

TAKKA
TAKKA
Hey, as I’ve been playing skycade over a year now I’ve noticed common questions that are asked by new players. This thread will answer some of those questions. If you have any that you think I should add you can DM me on the forums/discord. Credits to the following users on helping with question ideas: WackyCookie, SolrFlare, Hitthetarget56, !ironstark101. Credit to Aratiss on helping make sure everything is right.

Last updated on 2019-03-27.

1 • How do I set a home? You can set a home using the command /sethome (NAME). To teleport to that home use /home (NAME)

2 • Can I get staff? You can apply for staff here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...xLJ1H2xqlpya6k1WGRYTlw/viewform?usp=send_form

3 • Is hacking allowed? No, hacking or any modification that gives you an advantage is not allowed. This thread by welshalex shows all the server rules: https://skycade.net/threads/in-game-rules.20/

4 • Is Jack online? Jack might be online, normally staff won’t tell you if hes online and they know if Jack wants to remain secret. Sometimes you might see him in tab!

5 • SkyBlock • How do I create an island? Firstly, do the command /is, then you can select the type of island you want and the theme. Then, your island has been made! Use /is to teleport to your island at any time.

6 • Factions • How do I make a Faction? You can create a faction using the command /f create (NAME).

7 • Creative • How do I TP to my plot/make one? You can teleport to your plot using the command /p h. You can make a plot using the command /p auto.

8 • Can you buy me diamond rank? Most players will not buy a player diamond rank for free and IRL trading is not allowed so you couldn’t trade it for a ingame item.

9 • What’s the skycade discord link? You can join skycade discord here: https://discordapp.com/invite/ss7ZJNF

10 • Can i get unbanned? You can appeal for an unban on the forums, if you don't have an forums account you can appeal in the dms of a staff member on discord.

11 • How do i gather evidence for a report? I recommend OBS or Bandicam for recording videos. For a screenshot, once you have the screenshot [Use F2 if you don’t know how any other way - Google what to do from there] upload it to a site like imgur. Then, take the link it gives you can put it in the thread.
OMg thank you So much for your amazing Help you are are TRULY SO smart I am glad to hav red this thred

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.