A
D
E
.net
???

Skycade Updates [Week 18]

Skycade Weekly 2.0

Skycade Updates Week 18

Skycade gossip return??? Raging admits to being lazy?? Major new minecraft update??? This and more in todays Skycade Updates! (Happy Pride Month -Cookie)

Big Bans And Mutes:
Uphelds
was muted for Targeted Disrespect

Network News:

Factions:
Factions Season 21 has come to a close.. 3 days after the reset. We have a in-depth interview with doomknob and Maleficentbay later in the thread.

MVP: As May has ended, this weeks MVP’s has come in. GG to, glossgore, Steve838 and Maken_Ki!

Orbit Client
: Skycade has parternerd with a Factions Client called Orbit. TrySimple held a giveaway, and the winner was Leeswellenguran#9384. GG!

Discord: Small changes, but Spag has redone the FAQ and Guidlines channel in the discord. I haven’t seen any new changes however.

No More MEE6?: Hello. Quick last minute addition, but in the Skycade Weekly Discord, when I did !rank, instead of regular mee6, it has been replaced with Skycade Mee6.

The long fabled return of, Skycade Gossip!
In todays Skycade gossip:
Laure the builder seen being a catgirl!
In Raging_Bulls stream, Laure’s face could be seen in the webcam. She is wearing Cat Ears. Is Laure a catgirl?

Next, Raging admits to being lazy! In a discussion in Raging’s stream about Skycade, Raging says he is lazy! He disputes this claim, but it is clearly true, seeing how inactive he is! He also told me to shut up.

When will Skycade gossip return, we may never know!

Interview with doomknob:

When did you first join Skycade?

S7 or a bit before I don’t remember.

This season didn’t go the best. What do you think the problem was?

There was no competition this season. Everything was broken and everyone was complaining for the server being closed. The preparation for the map was scuffed and everything was changed last minute ignoring all decisions that were made previously, without even the staff team knowing. Nothing went well and the map wasn't going to do well from that point and it was obvious.

Do you agree ending the season was a good idea?

Of course it was, it was unnecessary work for a season that was already over the first day of TNT. There was nothing else to do except be forced to play for hours incase a 1 man faction raided you.

Are you happy TrySimple is back?
He's one of the few people I'd be okay with being factions manager so it's much better than most of the other alternatives

Interview with Maleficentbay:

2017/2018

Why did you want to become a staff member?

I wanted to help people. I always found myself helping the smaller factions out, and I thought why not be staff, so I can help even more people, and get to meet even more amazing people, alongside playing on a server I like. Becoming staff just gave me the opportunity to branch out, away from factions, and experience all of the game modes, and I’ve met some amazing friends, since being staff, which I probably wouldn’t have even spoke to, if I wouldn’t have joined the staff team

Why did you resign?

Honestly a few reasons, the main being I was just getting targeted by a number of players, and it just got too much. The cons of being staff at the time, outweighed the pros. So I had to leave for a while, always had the intention to come back tho && I’m glad I did

What did you think of Factions Season 21?
Honestly s21 was a work in progress season, s20 was the big change, with a lot of new features, s21 was tweaking that, but with the change of factions managers, it left s21 in quite a last minute scramble, and a few bugs to remove. But s22 is looking up, especially with the new partnership with Orbit Client, and a few new changes, it’s looking very promising for s22.

What are your hopes for Factions in the future?
To keep up the changes and updates, keep things fresh and interesting, and hopefully bring in some new players. Give factions a new lease of life on Skycade

Note From Gren:
Hello all. I felt this fit here. With the interviews, there's a staleness in questions. It’s always when did you join skycade, then what the future of their main gamemode is, hopes for the future, for staff, why did you become staff etc etc. after 18 weeks, it gets stale. Next week, with MendTM interviews, will be 10x better. Stay safe!

TheGreenBanner

master of running
Iron
ItsGren
ItsGren
Iron
gren. you did it again! you posted it again and wow its perfect :love: you are amazing. 10/10. keep up the good work.

_Pastel_Panda_

Gold
_Pastel_Panda_
_Pastel_Panda_
Gold
Great work once again! Obviously people will always have their negative opinions about Skycade Weekly, but personally I thought this one was good. Fun to see some Skycade gossip in there too.

Ioyo

Diamond
Ioyo
Ioyo
Diamond
Nice thread! Haven't posted on here in a while, but still nice post.

Icecubebrother

Icecubebrother
Icecubebrother
Skycade Updates Week 18

Skycade gossip return??? Raging admits to being lazy?? Major new minecraft update??? This and more in todays Skycade Updates! (Happy Pride Month -Cookie)

Big Bans And Mutes:
Uphelds
was muted for Targeted Disrespect

Network News:

Factions:
Factions Season 21 has come to a close.. 3 days after the reset. We have a in-depth interview with doomknob and Maleficentbay later in the thread.

MVP: As May has ended, this weeks MVP’s has come in. GG to, glossgore, Steve838 and Maken_Ki!

Orbit Client: Skycade has parternerd with a Factions Client called Orbit. TrySimple held a giveaway, and the winner was Leeswellenguran#9384. GG!

Discord: Small changes, but Spag has redone the FAQ and Guidlines channel in the discord. I haven’t seen any new changes however.

No More MEE6?: Hello. Quick last minute addition, but in the Skycade Weekly Discord, when I did !rank, instead of regular mee6, it has been replaced with Skycade Mee6.

The long fabled return of, Skycade Gossip!
In todays Skycade gossip:
Laure the builder seen being a catgirl!
In Raging_Bulls stream, Laure’s face could be seen in the webcam. She is wearing Cat Ears. Is Laure a catgirl?

Next, Raging admits to being lazy! In a discussion in Raging’s stream about Skycade, Raging says he is lazy! He disputes this claim, but it is clearly true, seeing how inactive he is! He also told me to shut up.

When will Skycade gossip return, we may never know!

Interview with doomknob:

S7 or a bit before I don’t remember.

This season didn’t go the best. What do you think the problem was?

There was no competition this season. Everything was broken and everyone was complaining for the server being closed. The preparation for the map was scuffed and everything was changed last minute ignoring all decisions that were made previously, without even the staff team knowing. Nothing went well and the map wasn't going to do well from that point and it was obvious.

Do you agree ending the season was a good idea?
Of course it was, it was unnecessary work for a season that was already over the first day of TNT. There was nothing else to do except be forced to play for hours incase a 1 man faction raided you.

Are you happy TrySimple is back?
He's one of the few people I'd be okay with being factions manager so it's much better than most of the other alternatives

Interview with Maleficentbay:

2017/2018

Why did you want to become a staff member?

I wanted to help people. I always found myself helping the smaller factions out, and I thought why not be staff, so I can help even more people, and get to meet even more amazing people, alongside playing on a server I like. Becoming staff just gave me the opportunity to branch out, away from factions, and experience all of the game modes, and I’ve met some amazing friends, since being staff, which I probably wouldn’t have even spoke to, if I wouldn’t have joined the staff team

Why did you resign?

Honestly a few reasons, the main being I was just getting targeted by a number of players, and it just got too much. The cons of being staff at the time, outweighed the pros. So I had to leave for a while, always had the intention to come back tho && I’m glad I did

What did you think of Factions Season 21?
Honestly s21 was a work in progress season, s20 was the big change, with a lot of new features, s21 was tweaking that, but with the change of factions managers, it left s21 in quite a last minute scramble, and a few bugs to remove. But s22 is looking up, especially with the new partnership with Orbit Client, and a few new changes, it’s looking very promising for s22.

What are your hopes for Factions in the future?
To keep up the changes and updates, keep things fresh and interesting, and hopefully bring in some new players. Give factions a new lease of life on Skycade

Note From Gren:
Hello all. I felt this fit here. With the interviews, there's a staleness in questions. It’s always when did you join skycade, then what the future of their main gamemode is, hopes for the future, for staff, why did you become staff etc etc. after 18 weeks, it gets stale. Next week, with MendTM interviews, will be 10x better. Stay safe!
I want gamemode stats back for kitpvp

TrySimple

Factions Manager & Sr. Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Senior Moderator
you have failed in knowing factions once more, idk how you managed gren, but you got the info wrong

AstroStqr✧

Skycade Influencer
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond

hypews

very epic
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Gold
Iron
hypews
hypews
Senior Moderator
mee6 has a feature where you can customise the look of the bot

AstroStqr✧

Skycade Influencer
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
Embed didn’t work I linked the customization page for mee6 very sad right now

hypews

very epic
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Gold
Iron
hypews
hypews
Senior Moderator

zonc

factions manager
Staff member
Administrator
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Mike_Gaming_Alt
Mike_Gaming_Alt
Senior Moderator
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.