E
.net
???

Skycade Updates [Week 19]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skycade Weekly

Skycade Weekly Week 19

Hello! Welcome to We Don’t Have A Schedule Week 19! BTW, we have opened editor apps. To ea!apply apply in #apply for the application to start. Also next week that interview thingy. Sorry for the mediocre interview this week too.​

Staff Movements:
LeMerciii resigned
Zonc
was promoted to Factions Manager
Zim8a
was promoted to SMP Manager whilst HD is gone.

Factions:
Factions has reset! Read the thread here! The Factions rules have also been completely redone. Read it here! Also factions is now called Pearl Realm? Could this mean more factions? I speculate that TrySimple will lead the Pearl Realm, and Zonc will lead another realm or smth. Thats my theory anyways. There are more things you can purchase as well. What do you think about all these things being added to the store. Reply to the thread with your opionon. There is also a new recruitment channel, but will we get into that later. There are spawner keys, and Knight and Bard Kits. Theres also a special channel just for factions called #factions. This will just update you on Factions news. (Quick tip. If you have yourself marked for Factions pings, but don’t really play it, unmark yourself, because you will get loads of pings.)

Network Updates:
Recruitment:
There is a new recruitment channel! If you want your group to be posted in the channel, DM a SrMod+. You must not have many Discord punishments, and your group must be larger then 12. The group must follow the Discord rules.

Support: Under the support category, there is a now a support waiting room VC. This is most likely for people to screenshare their problem.

Discord: The IP of the server is at the top of the channel list.

KitPVP: Negative has worked his magic hands and fixed a bug with kill streaks. He has also added a thing you can hover over, which once you killed someone, its shows you the statistics of the fight, like soups left, and their hearts. credit to joehypews for making this feature a thing c:

A bad interview with Ennt:

When did you first join Skycade?

Properly joined the server in December 2017 which was in factions season 8.

What do you think of the new faction season?
Same old same old really, you get somewhat excited for the season from the announcement and it just ends up being ruined by bugs and stuff not working, by the time they get fixed the season is essentially over. Load of shite mate!

What would your dream KitPVP reset be?
Would be pretty wild if I already thought about a dream kitpvp reset so I reckon thats a question for the representatives that mate. I suppose I'd just want a few head online so its not as dead as previous seasons, can't set the expectations too high eh?

Why do you speak like a roadman?
Sorry what?

As said earlier, sorry for the bad interview. I honestly didn't know what to ask. Also just to remind you editor applications are open. However, please on apply is if you are actually gonna do stuff. No point being a editor if your not gonna do anything! And also, sorry for extremely late posts recently. It kinda gets tiring to it by yourself. Next week will be better, promise. Anyway, bye bye!​

Last edited by a moderator:

TheGreenBanner

master of running
Iron
ItsGren
ItsGren
Iron
gren i cannot lie. this is very mediocre

zonc

factions manager
Staff member
Administrator
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Gold
Iron
zonccccccccccccc
zonccccccccccccc
Senior Moderator
This is very cool thank you Gren

T2NA

muppet
Diamond
T2NA
T2NA
Diamond
stop asking dogshit questions then

Icecubebrother

Icecubebrother
Icecubebrother
Skycade Weekly Week 19

Hello! Welcome to We Don’t Have A Schedule Week 19! BTW, we have opened editor apps. To ea!apply apply in #apply for the application to start. Also next week that interview thingy. Sorry for the mediocre interview this week too.​

Staff Movements:
LeMerciii resigned
Zonc
was promoted to Factions Manager
Zim8a
was promoted to SMP Manager whilst HD is gone.

Factions:
Factions has reset! Read the thread here! The Factions rules have also been completely redone. Read it here! Also factions is now called Pearl Realm? Could this mean more factions? I speculate that TrySimple will lead the Pearl Realm, and Zonc will lead another realm or smth. Thats my theory anyways. There are more things you can purchase as well. What do you think about all these things being added to the store. Reply to the thread with your opionon. There is also a new recruitment channel, but will we get into that later. There are spawner keys, and Knight and Bard Kits. Theres also a special channel just for factions called #factions. This will just update you on Factions news. (Quick tip. If you have yourself marked for Factions pings, but don’t really play it, unmark yourself, because you will get loads of pings.)

Network Updates:
Recruitment:
There is a new recruitment channel! If you want your group to be posted in the channel, DM a SrMod+. You must not have many Discord punishments, and your group must be larger then 12. The group must follow the Discord rules.

Support: Under the support category, there is a now a support waiting room VC. This is most likely for people to screenshare their problem.

Discord: The IP of the server is at the top of the channel list.

KitPVP: Negative has worked his magic hands and fixed a bug with kill streaks. He has also added a thing you can hover over, which once you killed someone, its shows you the statistics of the fight, like soups left, and their hearts.

A bad interview with Ennt:

When did you first join Skycade?

Properly joined the server in December 2017 which was in factions season 8.

What do you think of the new faction season?
Same old same old really, you get somewhat excited for the season from the announcement and it just ends up being ruined by bugs and stuff not working, by the time they get fixed the season is essentially over. Load of shite mate!

What would your dream KitPVP reset be?
Would be pretty wild if I already thought about a dream kitpvp reset so I reckon thats a question for the representatives that mate. I suppose I'd just want a few head online so its not as dead as previous seasons, can't set the expectations too high eh?

Why do you speak like a roadman?
Sorry what?

As said earlier, sorry for the bad interview. I honestly didn't know what to ask. Also just to remind you editor applications are open. However, please on apply is if you are actually gonna do stuff. No point being a editor if your not gonna do anything! And also, sorry for extremely late posts recently. It kinda gets tiring to it by yourself. Next week will be better, promise. Anyway, bye bye!​
Not a very good weekly week 20 hype maybe im not feeling it

hetti301

You're AWESOME
Diamond
Hetti301
Hetti301
Diamond
Could this mean more factions? I speculate that TrySimple will lead the Pearl Realm, and Zonc will lead another realm or smth.
Lmao what, I take bets this is gren
edit: why does it say skycade weekly in the thread but then on the title its skycade updates

Icecubebrother

Icecubebrother
Icecubebrother
Week 20 do we get the *We are shutting down skycade weekly forever or until the server stops being dead* brcause there isnt anything new

Riveer

I'm a unicorn
Staff member
Diamond
Riveer
Riveer
Best skycade update idk what everyone is talking about

ThatBigWaffle

the poll boi
Netherite
Diamond
ThatBigWaffle
ThatBigWaffle
Diamond
Week 20 do we get the *We are shutting down skycade weekly forever or until the server stops being dead* brcause there isnt anything new
i wonder how that did not happen yet

TrySimple

Factions Manager & Sr. Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Senior Moderator
Zonc wasn't officially promoted to factions manager smh! he's my assistant!

zonc

factions manager
Staff member
Administrator
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Gold
Iron
zonccccccccccccc
zonccccccccccccc
Senior Moderator

Icecubebrother

Icecubebrother
Icecubebrother
Server was fun until you realize your appeals arent gonna be read

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.