What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Skycade version of Avatar the last staff bender

Like it?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Yes

Planet - swooshhh
Diamond
JustMossad
JustMossad
Diamond
Chapter 1

The server into four nations

The minimod Tribe (having staff hate them type bending), the faction kingdom (getting banned for random things type bending), the Staff Nation(rule bending (as you could've guessed)) and and the OG Nomads(god spawner finding and extended arms and teleportation into objects type bending)

Each represented by a natural element for which the nation is named. Benders have the ability to control and manipulate the element from their nation. Only the OGs are masters of all four elements.

The ruthless Staff Nation wants to conquer the server but the only benders who had enough power, the OGs, have disappeared ... until now. Skycadians soon discover that Asgard, Valhalla, Ragnarok members are long-lost Avatars. Now other tribes must safeguard the remaining members on their journey to master all four elements and save the world from the Alex nation.

20 likes and I'll upload part 2​

doomkonb

Hated And Smoothed are my adoption parents.
Diamond
Gold
doomkonb
doomkonb
Diamond
Personally I wouldn't like to have the power of 'getting banned for random things' but that's just me

Yes

Planet - swooshhh
Diamond
JustMossad
JustMossad
Diamond
Personally I wouldn't like to have the power of 'getting banned for random things' but that's just me
I meant getting banned for stuff like "go away" "annoying" and random things and situations

Materializing

Mod.exe
Staff member
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
But everything changed when the minimod nation attacked.