What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SkyCade Weekly [Week 11]

SkyCade Weekly

i_love_my_fish
i_love_my_fish
Hello and welcome to Week 11 of Skycade Weekly, the original news thread providing the Skycade community with the news that matters.

Staff Updates!
Fallen -> Demoted.

Factions
Factions has officially launched! To start off congrats to the faction Brazil on getting the dragon egg! Also, the grace period ends this coming Saturday when TNT and creepers will be active.

General News
Skycade has reached 100 000 Server Bans! Yes this does not mean 100k but 100k Bans is a huge milestone. As some expected Jack banned himself, no staff sniped it! The Halloween kit has been added to the store! For 14USD, 10GBP, and tons of other currency's we can't be bothered to list off you can get 7 titles, dark purple name color, the kit, and more!

Staff Interview
So glad to have non formatted questions back!! Only 8 questions this week(Sorry!) but we made sure to make em good ones. This week we interviewed Moderator @AppleBandit!

Where are you from:
I am from the Netherlands.

Where did you learn about the Skycade server?:
I used to watch the youtuber on skycade back in season 5

What's the worst mistake you've made as staff?:
I think my worst mistake is leaving my minecraft open while on skycade to be honest, https://gyazo.com/722fee5a6c7d111d86b2f92eaf97ec1b

How did you feel when you were told you were being promoted to Moderator?:
after my 5 weeks of helper holly let me be in i was really relieved that i finnaly got it

How long did you wait before you were contacted to say you were accepted as a Staff Member?:
around 5 days

When did you join Skycade?:
February 2017 if im not mistaking

What's your favorite gamemode on the network?:
Factions by far

——
Thanks for reading! Before we end off we have another message from bcof who seems to like getting attention,
——

Matt6785

SolrFlare
SolrFlare
Nice post keep it up..... first

EddieStobart

not as toxic as foodie
Diamond
Gold
HadFood
HadFood
Diamond
Another amazing post!!!!

Nic

Staff member
Diamond
Nicilback
Nicilback
Hello and welcome to Week 11 of Skycade Weekly, the original news thread providing the Skycade community with the news that matters.

Staff Updates!
Fallen -> Demoted.

Factions
Factions has officially launched! To start off congrats to the faction Brazil on getting the dragon egg! Also, the grace period ends this coming Saturday when TNT and creepers will be active.

General News
Skycade has reached 100 000 Server Bans! Yes this does not mean 100k but 100k Bans is a huge milestone. As some expected Jack banned himself, no staff sniped it! The Halloween kit has been added to the store! For 14USD, 10GBP, and tons of other currency's we can't be bothered to list off you can get 7 titles, dark purple name color, the kit, and more!

Staff Interview
So glad to have non formatted questions back!! Only 8 questions this week(Sorry!) but we made sure to make em good ones. This week we interviewed Moderator @AppleBandit!

Where are you from:

I think my worst mistake is leaving my minecraft open while on skycade to be honest, https://gyazo.com/722fee5a6c7d111d86b2f92eaf97ec1b

after my 5 weeks of helper holly let me be in i was really relieved that i finnaly got it

How long did you wait before you were contacted to say you were accepted as a Staff Member?:
around 5 days

Factions by far

——
Thanks for reading! Before we end off we have another message from bcof who seems to like getting attention,
——
Lol AppleBandit rando joined 1 month after me

Bcof

Save the Amazon Forest
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Bcof
Bcof
Diamond
Amazing post especially the cheeky little post at the end!! 😉

TheFoodie

sadz ;(
Diamond
Food1e
Food1e
Diamond
Amazing post especially the cheeky little post at the end!! 😉
Great post guys keep it up.(^^ Bcof really does like to get his slice of the fame cake)

nehtptune

oz for president, jedandmac <3
Diamond
Gold
nehptune
nehptune
Diamond

Staff Updates!
Fallen -> Demoted.

Factions

General News

Staff Interview

Where are you from:

around 5 days

Factions by far

——
——
The youtube video I regret speaking in lol.. I’m sick and I literally sound like a two year old. Nice post this week.

DrJacoby12

DrJacoby12
DrJacoby12
What happened to fallen?

MrSwalbert

Ex-Mod
Diamond
MrSwalbert
MrSwalbert
Diamond
Really like the effort in these threads! Keep it up!

ClanMitchell

The time is 5:46 for anyone who is wondering
Diamond
Gold
Iron
ClanMitchell
ClanMitchell
Diamond
As it says in the post she was demoted. Don’t even think I have to say that cause it was in the thread.
I think he meant why was she demoted

TheFoodie

sadz ;(
Diamond
Food1e
Food1e
Diamond
The people of Skycade just want the truth. Deny them this, and Skycade becomes a communistic server controlling the information that isn’t allowed to its people.
Unless fallen himself either tells you or allows it, it's a private thing and the staff won't tell you why.

Nic

Staff member
Diamond
Nicilback
Nicilback
Unless fallen himself either tells you or allows it, it's a private thing and the staff won't tell you why.
Yea I know it was a joke