C
A
D
E
.net
???

SkyCade Weekly [Week 25]

SkyCade Weekly - retired

Hello! Welcome to skycade weekly, week 25! Skycade weekly is the weekly thread that is posted on skycade forums with all important and recent skycade news.

Staff Updates
- iiSpace is taking a break until the 27th.
- Viking got the 20k ban during a bot attack.
- ItzReece posted about why he resigned: https://skycade.net/threads/my-resignation-and-what-i-think-of-skycade.15940/

SkyBlock
Skyblock’s reset is this saturday (26th) at 5 PM uk Time. After the reset, skyblock will only have one realm. A few other changes include: Parkour Event, Outback, Printer and rules against farms that require redstone to function.

Skyblock after reset keys have released: https://store.skycade.net/category/1277267

Factions
As of 23/1/19 f top looks like this:

Asgard - 847k
Relentless - 710k
Valhalla - 328k
Unknown - 250k
Illusion - 150k
Fate - 54k
Liberated - 31k
Divine - 30k
Starbucks - 30k

F top changes:
-Asgard have gained a massive 473k points in a week, this puts them on f top #1, they are currently leading Relentless by 137k points.
-Fate back on f top.
-Reverence, Halcyon and Myth all knocked off.
Starbucks and Divine enter the top 9.

Raids:
-Relentless raid Valiant.

Other News:

WelshAlex posted a Google forms where you can give your opinion on possible new features for the next season of factions! https://goo.gl/forms/YJ75Nvm62zavi2ZB3

Bans:
-Smoothed currently perm muted for Targeted Disrespect, he was also banned for a day for mute evading.
- EX-Mod Delved (KiwiStrawberry) was perm banned for HACKING EX MOD SCUM.
-CrazyMazyYT banned for b claiming then extended for evading (now unbanned)
-Barkenive banned for mute evading (now unbanned)
-Illiberalism banned for mute evasion (7d)
-iCharlotte_x & JennaUnknown both due to be unbanned soon.

Staff Interview
This week we decided to interview @Mist

1. Do you encourage other players to apply if they want to even if they don't think they will get accepted? Why or Why Not?
Honestly guys who have just joined dont have the highest chances but if they play for a few months and get known in the community they have a chance but I feel like it more depends on who that person is and how well they communicate with others but either way they should still apply they still might have the chance

2. Is helper the way you expected? Honestly Helper was a bit different than I expected at first but what I didn’t expect is the huge amount of weight on your shoulders once you actually get there and on the other half It’s amazing that I can help these people in these ways

3. What is the best part about being helper? Best part about being helper is at the end of the day I actually feel great that I helped someone rather than being on the sideline and attempting to minimod it just makes me glad that if someone says that there’s a hacker in kitpvp I can actually go and help ban that hacker rather than all I could do was record and hope that I helped someone else get that ban and the friends you meet along the way is amazing

4. Whats your option on skycades community? Honestly skycades community can be touchy varying from Gamemode to Gamemode like SMP and Skyblock G usually the saints of the community are over there but when you look around Kitpvp and Factions it’s another story there’s your basic toxicity and than there’s losing conquest after dying 3 times toxic if your a Factions player you’d get what I mean

5. Whats the biggest difference between staff and player? the biggest difference between staff and player is probably the understanding of how the staff ban hackers and deal with punishments they believe that if we see a hacker we have to ban on sight and if not “your not doing your job” but if we don’t have the evidence once we ban on sight “ your not doing job” and I guess that’s just the biggest indifference which I can’t stress enough between staff and player is understanding​

TessieBearr

epic gamer
Diamond
Gold
Iron
TessieBear
TessieBear
Diamond
first c:
good thread

DrJacoby12

DrJacoby12
DrJacoby12
When I'm unabnned form discord I hope it's in bold lol
Where did IIspace go? She's still active on fourems

kiwi

kiwikat42
kiwikat42
u forgot smp and the fights on the map reset and when it should be

PigMatt

rip skycade
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
No it will not be in bold. Stop asking for attention.
iiSpace is most likely checking the forums, I don't know where she is, that would be something to ask her.

AstroStqr✧

Skycade Influencer
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
Space took a small break from staffing / (managering?) as she was stressed out a bit from overdoing it. She's still occasionally checking the forums and discord.

No I'm not a stalker, she said this herself in the discord

Smooth

Diamond
Gold
Smoothed
Smoothed
Diamond
you forgot to add:

Asgard now 200k above relentless due to Smoothed and coolguy carrying hella, also @Gav won't stop calling us out for duping!!

_bq

Iron
_bq
_bq
Iron
you forgot to add:

Asgard now 200k above relentless due to Smoothed and coolguy carrying hella, also @Gav won't stop calling us out for duping!!
U ARE CARRYING?????????

H

hashbrown1

Really good can’t wait till next weeks

Narwhalpeep

Juli
Diamond
Narwhalpeep
Narwhalpeep
Diamond
Who’s Mist lmao

Dictator_Alideen

Iron
Dictator_Alideen
Dictator_Alideen
Iron
Hello! Welcome to skycade weekly, week 25! Skycade weekly is the weekly thread that is posted on skycade forums with all important and recent skycade news.

Staff Updates
- iiSpace is taking a break until the 27th.
- Viking got the 20k ban during a bot attack.
- ItzReece posted about why he resigned: https://skycade.net/threads/my-resignation-and-what-i-think-of-skycade.15940/

SkyBlock
Skyblock’s reset is this saturday (26th) at 5 PM uk Time. After the reset, skyblock will only have one realm. A few other changes include: Parkour Event, Outback, Printer and rules against farms that require redstone to function.

Skyblock after reset keys have released: https://store.skycade.net/category/1277267

Factions
As of 23/1/19 f top looks like this:

Asgard - 847k
Relentless - 710k
Valhalla - 328k
Unknown - 250k
Illusion - 150k
Fate - 54k
Liberated - 31k
Divine - 30k
Starbucks - 30k

F top changes:
-Asgard have gained a massive 473k points in a week, this puts them on f top #1, they are currently leading Relentless by 137k points.
-Fate back on f top.
-Reverence, Halcyon and Myth all knocked off.
Starbucks and Divine enter the top 9.

Raids:
-Relentless raid Valiant.

Other News:

WelshAlex posted a Google forms where you can give your opinion on possible new features for the next season of factions! https://goo.gl/forms/YJ75Nvm62zavi2ZB3

Bans:
-Smoothed currently perm muted for Targeted Disrespect, he was also banned for a day for mute evading.
- EX-Mod Delved (KiwiStrawberry) was perm banned for HACKING EX MOD SCUM.
-CrazyMazyYT banned for b claiming then extended for evading (now unbanned)
-Barkenive banned for mute evading (now unbanned)
-Illiberalism banned for mute evasion (7d)
-iCharlotte_x & JennaUnknown both due to be unbanned soon.

Staff Interview
This week we decided to interview @Mist

1. Do you encourage other players to apply if they want to even if they don't think they will get accepted? Why or Why Not? Honestly guys who have just joined dont have the highest chances but if they play for a few months and get known in the community they have a chance but I feel like it more depends on who that person is and how well they communicate with others but either way they should still apply they still might have the chance

2. Is helper the way you expected? Honestly Helper was a bit different than I expected at first but what I didn’t expect is the huge amount of weight on your shoulders once you actually get there and on the other half It’s amazing that I can help these people in these ways

3. What is the best part about being helper? Best part about being helper is at the end of the day I actually feel great that I helped someone rather than being on the sideline and attempting to minimod it just makes me glad that if someone says that there’s a hacker in kitpvp I can actually go and help ban that hacker rather than all I could do was record and hope that I helped someone else get that ban and the friends you meet along the way is amazing

4. Whats your option on skycades community? Honestly skycades community can be touchy varying from Gamemode to Gamemode like SMP and Skyblock G usually the saints of the community are over there but when you look around Kitpvp and Factions it’s another story there’s your basic toxicity and than there’s losing conquest after dying 3 times toxic if your a Factions player you’d get what I mean

5. Whats the biggest difference between staff and player? the biggest difference between staff and player is probably the understanding of how the staff ban hackers and deal with punishments they believe that if we see a hacker we have to ban on sight and if not “your not doing your job” but if we don’t have the evidence once we ban on sight “ your not doing job” and I guess that’s just the biggest indifference which I can’t stress enough between staff and player is understanding​
Why are you still putting reverence in the f top we legit quit like 4 weeks ago

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.