What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SkyCade Weekly [Week 28]

SkyCade Weekly

i_love_my_fish
i_love_my_fish
Hello and welcome to week 28 (so close to week 30!) of skycade weekly, the weekly thread that with all recent and important skycade news.

Staff Updates
Apartmentalize -> Promoted to Mod!
Worv -> Promoted to Mod!
Mist -> Promoted to Mod!
PurpleGalaxy -> Helper, then Resigned.
Jimbobads -> Promoted to Mod!

Skyblock
A few updates for skyblock this week! Firstly, mob stacking has been enabled. Also, admins+ are now removing cactus farms, if you have one and want it removed contact one. Cow spawners are now in voting crates. Spawner unlocking prices have been reduced 60%.

KitPVP
The Infection event has been removed and will be replaced soon.

Factions
Currently FTOP Looks Like This:

1. Resistance - 536k
  2. Relentless - 320k
  3. Reapers - 220k
  4. Unknown - 104k
  5. Illusion - 90k
  6. Fate - 63k
  7. Starbucks - 59k
  8. AltedCorp - 59k
  9. Invaded - 50k
Raids + Glitches:
  • Unknown glitched 3 times
Punishments:
  • Heapes - Banned for f fly abuse
  • Finstaa - Banned for inapp item name. Extended for lying.
  • TutionalDigi - Banned for bug abuse
Other News:
  • Asgard quit until next map
Staff Interview
This week we interviewed skaga!

• What motivated you the most to apply
    I had several motivations for joining the staff team, but the thing that motivated me the most has to be helping out the community. People often struggle with various parts of different gamemodes. I primairly played Factions and was able to help out lots of players with the trust of being staff, since you can tptrap and scam in Factions (as staff you aren't allowed to do that).
  • What did your parents think when you got accepted? Did they know? explain.
    I told my parents about it when I actually got accepted as Helper. They reacted happy but also concerned that I wouldn't spend any time on work or with them anymore. Since I've been staff for a while now, they know that that isn't the case though.
  • Whats the best part about being staff?
    Being able to help out the community without being distrusted by everyone and seeking justice for victims. Helping out others is a passion of me and it feels great to know that you were able to give a little bit of joy, releaf or information to someone. It's also nice to know about the stuff that gets fixed behind the scenes. As regular player you mostly don't get to see everything that's being worked on, but it's a lot!
  • What was your biggest mess up as staff?
    That must be the moment I tried punishing someone with a custom punishment (which you have to typ in chat) but accidently forgot to open up the menu again after a wrong try. This resulted into me typing out a ban in chat.
  • How did you find skycade?
    I found it through Jacks hacker catching vids and it looked like people were actually getting punished for stuff on that server, which I liked to see. So that's the reason I joined in. Within a few minutes I already joined a faction with a couple of fun players in it such as indey_ken and later on Republic, InfamousAnarchy, Dogboy506, Ben_Shroom and DannYTop123.
  • What gamemode do you enjoy/main and what gamemode do you think is the best to play as Mod.
    I main Factions and I have years of experience with it. Though I used to play it a long time ago so I primairily had my knowledge of classic Factions. I had to refresh my knowledge again when joining Skycade, which I enjoyed doing. The reason of me enjoying Factions so much is because of the strategic aspect of it. I love plotting plans and carefully executing them. The best gamemode for a Moderator would be Factions as of you being able to help out a lot better with your perms there than you could as Helper.

P.S. Much love to everyone and especially my faction members for the fun times and I hope there are much more to come!<3

Last edited:

TutionalDigi

Tutionaldigi#3839
Iron
Chicken_Dinosaur
Chicken_Dinosaur
Iron
LOL im not banned

litprism

SkycadeKitpvp
SkycadeKitpvp
cringe as usual and didn’t include any raids what?

Last edited:

Alexanderbr0

alexanderbr0
alexanderbr0
BOOO WE WANT SKYCADE DAILY!
SKYCADE WEEKLY ON BOTTOM
SKYCADE DAILY ON TOP!

TessieBear76

Imagine being happy all the time, couldn’t be me
Diamond
Gold
Iron
TessieBearr
TessieBearr
Diamond
good thread as always

Unarmed1618

Unarmed1618
Unarmed1618
im not surprised that factions are quiting because people are glitching into bases

Dictator_Alideen

Dictator_Alideen
Dictator_Alideen
Hello and welcome to week 28 (so close to week 30!) of skycade weekly, the weekly thread that with all recent and important skycade news.

Staff Updates
Apartmentalize -> Promoted to Mod!
Worv -> Promoted to Mod!
Mist -> Promoted to Mod!
PurpleGalaxy -> Helper, then Resigned.
Jimbobads -> Promoted to Mod!

Skyblock
A few updates for skyblock this week! Firstly, mob stacking has been enabled. Also, admins+ are now removing cactus farms, if you have one and want it removed contact one. Cow spawners are now in voting crates. Spawner unlocking prices have been reduced 60%.

KitPVP
The Infection event has been removed and will be replaced soon.

Factions
Currently FTOP Looks Like This:

1. Resistance - 536k
  2. Relentless - 320k
  3. Reapers - 220k
  4. Unknown - 104k
  5. Illusion - 90k
  6. Fate - 63k
  7. Starbucks - 59k
  8. AltedCorp - 59k
  9. Invaded - 50k
Raids + Glitches:
  • Unknown glitched 3 times
Punishments:
  • Heapes - Banned for f fly abuse
  • Finstaa - Banned for inapp item name. Extended for lying.
  • TutionalDigi - Banned for bug abuse
Other News:
  • Asgard quit until next map
Staff Interview
This week we interviewed skaga!

• What motivated you the most to apply
    I had several motivations for joining the staff team, but the thing that motivated me the most has to be helping out the community. People often struggle with various parts of different gamemodes. I primairly played Factions and was able to help out lots of players with the trust of being staff, since you can tptrap and scam in Factions (as staff you aren't allowed to do that).
  • What did your parents think when you got accepted? Did they know? explain.
    I told my parents about it when I actually got accepted as Helper. They reacted happy but also concerned that I wouldn't spend any time on work or with them anymore. Since I've been staff for a while now, they know that that isn't the case though.
  • Whats the best part about being staff?
    Being able to help out the community without being distrusted by everyone and seeking justice for victims. Helping out others is a passion of me and it feels great to know that you were able to give a little bit of joy, releaf or information to someone. It's also nice to know about the stuff that gets fixed behind the scenes. As regular player you mostly don't get to see everything that's being worked on, but it's a lot!
  • What was your biggest mess up as staff?
    That must be the moment I tried punishing someone with a custom punishment (which you have to typ in chat) but accidently forgot to open up the menu again after a wrong try. This resulted into me typing out a ban in chat.
  • How did you find skycade?
    I found it through Jacks hacker catching vids and it looked like people were actually getting punished for stuff on that server, which I liked to see. So that's the reason I joined in. Within a few minutes I already joined a faction with a couple of fun players in it such as indey_ken and later on Republic, InfamousAnarchy, Dogboy506, Ben_Shroom and DannYTop123.
  • What gamemode do you enjoy/main and what gamemode do you think is the best to play as Mod.
    I main Factions and I have years of experience with it. Though I used to play it a long time ago so I primairily had my knowledge of classic Factions. I had to refresh my knowledge again when joining Skycade, which I enjoyed doing. The reason of me enjoying Factions so much is because of the strategic aspect of it. I love plotting plans and carefully executing them. The best gamemode for a Moderator would be Factions as of you being able to help out a lot better with your perms there than you could as Helper.

P.S. Much love to everyone and especially my faction members for the fun times and I hope there are much more to come!<3
you didnt even add for raids resistance re raided relentless

DrJacoby12

DrJacoby12
DrJacoby12
Oi where my name on the bans lol

XXVrexzyzXX

Best AU
Diamond
Heapes
Heapes
Diamond
finally i travelled all the world to get here, getting noticed for getting banned, #SkycadeDailyOnTop

Unknown

Kronnosmc
Kronnosmc
No mention of us hitting 1 mill points very sad also we weren't the only ones to get glitched lmao

Unarmed1618

Unarmed1618
Unarmed1618
also we got glitched into
Aka Starbucks

Joostagram

pas méchante et à des sentiments
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Builder
Diamond
Joostagram
Joostagram
Senior Moderator
y'all missed gabbiiee in the promotions smh

FredricksonMC

No
Diamond
Iron
Fredo__
Fredo__
Diamond
y'all missed gabbiiee in the promotions smh
We got confused with dates and such as we have a cut off! Anyway thanks and I’m glad you read the threads!

PigMatt

No longer banned 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
Oi where my name on the bans lol
• You where Banned before week 27 not week 28. You would have been in that week.

• Also, we rarely list discord bans.

• Finally, we know? You make it so clear I think 90% of skycade know.

No shout out for you.