What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SkyCade Weekly [Week 3]

WelshAlex

Staff member
Manager
WelshAlex
WelshAlex
Manager
Skycade Weekly is the worst thing to ever exist

Banthony4

Hopefully ill be someone soon -Me a Randy
Diamond
Banthony4
Banthony4
Diamond
R
also can we demote joostagram for saying pinapple is good on pizza
RUUUD ive never tried it but dont be rude or mean to people for liking something you dont like.
Skycade Weekly is the worst thing to ever exist
Welsh why would you say that just wondering why?

Sorry for so many posts thisll be third in a row but what about other smp issues and why be specific about the one your talking about like for example its the red shulkers only I belive and what about the end glitch in caveshop its happening only there I belive where if you enter there end portal you have a chance to be teleported past the end border and killed ive lost so much stuff to that and cant get it back.

If you need someone to interview for next week, I'm your guy. ;)
Hey jacky I notice the thing under your name says turtle lover good choice of animal turtles are awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:

PigMatt

No longer banned 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
also can we demote joostagram for saying pinapple is good on pizza
/ban Joostagram 1d Pineapple on pizza

R

RUUUD ive never tried it but dont be rude or mean to people for liking something you dont like.
its a common meme thing.

because he thinks im cringe, and im a minimod :)

Why are builder promotions not here :( saddddd :(
to hard to keep track of sorry, but congrats! its hard to keep track of new builders because they are all one rank

wow its you

Time to record episode 3!
Have fun!

This skycade news thing is very interesting. Good work guys!
Very nice, big fan
thank's for the support

Banthony4 - you can quote more then 1 message in 1 post. try not to do that many posts :>

AidenLikesPancakes

Banned lol
Diamond
Iron
AidenLikePanckes
AidenLikePanckes
Diamond
this addition of the skycade weekly is amazing! keep it up guys! i love reading these lol
R

Sorry for so many posts thisll be third in a row but what about other smp issues and why be specific about the one your talking about like for example its the red shulkers only I belive and what about the end glitch in caveshop its happening only there I belive where if you enter there end portal you have a chance to be teleported past the end border and killed ive lost so much stuff to that and cant get it back.

Hey jacky I notice the thing under your name says turtle lover good choice of animal turtles are awesome.
it is a joke you dingus

doomkonb

Hated And Smoothed are my adoption parents.
Diamond
Gold
doomkonb
doomkonb
Diamond
They could include how Mercy's best cannoner doomkonb aka 9/10 cannoner doesn't know what a hammer and a barrel is hahah.
Lmfao, Please do @PigMatt

Kazzagar

Kazzagar
Kazzagar
Hello! Welcome to this weeks skycade weekly. Skycade weekly is the forums best news thread service. Before we start I would quickly like to inform you that SkyCade Weekly and Skycade Alert work together. Skycade weekly makes the threads and finds the news and skycade Alert is like the threads in videos! Anyways let’s jump into the news....

Staff Updates
Duckowap -> got helper!
Icy -> got helper!
Chxm -> got helper!
Forrestbunny -> helper to mod
Caramelle -> helper period extended
Wolfie -> resigned

OPFactions
Almost all the news on opfactions this season is asgard. this week we will be sharing some of the news we got informed by one of the members of asgard.

Rappingbananas was recently banned until October 08, 2018, for making a lag machine and then trash talking WelshAlex. More Asgard news, asgard has won every single conquest and we mean every singal one yet and is having an incredible season. Jamaica disbanded, one of asgards former truces. After JacksonArizona being muted for around 5 or so months (perm muted twice) they will be unmuted in 26 days if they do not get extended again. The final news for asgard this week is this will be the last season for most of the Asgard faction members but they hope to rebuild the faction with some new players and a even better base for the next season.

SMP
SMP has had a bug with shulker boxes. They have also been connect issues. No progress has happened in 3 days. No other info was reported.

Bans
Recently 2 sort of well known members of skycade got banned. PigMatt got banned for 1 week for Inapp Plots, witch was then reduced to 3. The ban ends today. He was away at the time of the ban and did not do the build. He’s plot was removed.

Hornet405 also got banned for ban evading, with the IGN being hitch. According to moderator joostagram, hornet gave hitch access to his account.

Staff Interview
After this interview we will start working on doing just one role at a time, The next few weeks after this week will be higher ups. If you are a staff and you want to be interviewed, DM pigmatt on discord. But lets learn abit more about Joostagram.

What is your IRL name or nickname you'd like to share: Joo

What is it you enjoy most about being staff on Skycade: Helping the comunity and helping with players. I'd also say helping the server a lot, and being involved in more serious matters, to keep the server running. Of course, I don't do as much as the other devs do, but I'd like to say i'm pretty involved in what I'm doing

Do you have another job IRL and if you do what is it: I am a beauty advisor for NYX Cosmetics

Do you enjoy and get along with the other staff:Yes, a lot

What made you want to apply for staff and how many times did you apply: I applied twice, and I was a big supporter of the server and I thought to myself 'why not support it even more by trying to get in the staff team?' so I did, and here we are

That was your favorite staff role to have so far:Moderator

Do you consider yourself and active staff member:yes

What would you say is you favorite moment as staff: Oh, though one.. Well.. I don't really have a favorite moment since I enjoy everysecond of what I'm doing but I have to say that the most rewarding/satisfying moments are when you watch players for days because you know they are breaking rules by being sneaky and finally gather sufficient evidence to ban them, like people who are duping. Last season on OP factions, I watched about 4 people for 3 days straight because they were duping, I was trying to see how they were doing it so I couldn't ban directly. When Alex banned them I was so satisfied and, not gonna lie, proud of myself.

Do you have any hobbies outside of gaming: Singing, I truely feel free when I sing

Anything else you'd like to share: Pinapple belongs on pizza.

-x-
Thanks for reading this weeks skycade weekly thread. We would quickly like to thank bozo for his amazing time helping skycade weekly, he has resigned and left all of his discords because he wants to focus on school.

Thanks for reading! Bye!
-x-
[Owner] PigMatt
[Admin] Xecro
[Mod] EvilDunk, Steve1Killer
[Trainee] Apartmentalize

[Reporter] AMIES, Bcof, litspere, Apartmentalize
Pineapple does belong on pizza

MisterSkyi

Master of the sky
Diamond
MisterSkyi
MisterSkyi
Diamond
thanks again for another skycade news. Although some facts are fairly obvious.

doomkonb

Hated And Smoothed are my adoption parents.
Diamond
Gold
doomkonb
doomkonb
Diamond

MrSwalbert

Ex-Mod
Diamond
MrSwalbert
MrSwalbert
Diamond
Anything else you'd like to share: Pinapple belongs on pizza.
Joost, how could you even say that.
Even Gordon Ramsay knows pineapple does NOT belong on pizza smh.

Joostagram

pas méchante et à des sentiments
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Builder
Diamond
Joostagram
Joostagram
Senior Moderator
Joost, how could you even say that.
Even Gordon Ramsay knows pineapple does NOT belong on pizza smh.
Fight me
it does
it adds that sweetness its just YUM

Noto1472

Big Boi
Staff member
Administrator
Noto1472
Noto1472
Senior Moderator
1535063125958.jpeg

MisterSkyi

Master of the sky
Diamond
MisterSkyi
MisterSkyi
Diamond
Here in New Zealand we regularly have pineapples on pizza. Its called a hawian pizza :giggle: