What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SkyCade Weekly [Week 3]

Slurmo

Slurmo
Slurmo
@PigMatt Its not exactly news is it. They've been winning the whole season. Through legal methods or not. It's not just the ""Big"" news that should be in a weekly news article. You have to include the slightly smaller bits from other factions (Mostly from /f top 1)
um explain "Through legal methods or not"

DominusSimo

DominusSimo
DominusSimo
I like how you have fully committed to this idea. Great work. Looking forward to more.

Nic

Staff member
Diamond
Nicilback
Nicilback

doomkonb

Hated And Smoothed are my adoption parents.
Diamond
Gold
doomkonb
doomkonb
Diamond

Flaming_Girl1

Flaming_Girl1
Flaming_Girl1
where is the reg faction news, nobody wants to know about smp

__Doom__

doomlx
doomlx
asgard asgard asgard asgard asgard

i dont even play opfacs lol

doomkonb

Diamond
Gold
doomkonb
doomkonb
Diamond
@apartmentalize Thing is, you reported a thing in opfactions which isnt really news, and you can't say anything about reg factions..? If theres nothing to say about opfactions so you report non-news. You should still do something about reg too ._.

apartmentalize

A Skycade Prisons Steak (NOT A Scammer) Salesman
Staff member
Diamond
Apartmentalize
Apartmentalize
@apartmentalize Thing is, you reported a thing in opfactions which isnt really news, and you can't say anything about reg factions..? If theres nothing to say about opfactions so you report non-news. You should still do something about reg too ._.
What is the news on Normal Factions then?

doomkonb

Diamond
Gold
doomkonb
doomkonb
Diamond
What is the news on Normal Factions then?
All im saying is there's no news on opfactions, neither on reg factions. Yet you report for opfactions still? reg is left out ;-;

WelshAlex

Staff member
Manager
WelshAlex
WelshAlex
Manager
All im saying is there's no news on opfactions, neither on reg factions. Yet you report for opfactions still? reg is left out ;-;
They report it because they're bias lol, stop acting like a Minecraft server's weekly news thing made by random members is gonna be any good

Nic

Staff member
Diamond
Nicilback
Nicilback
They report it because they're bias lol, stop acting like a Minecraft server's weekly news thing made by random members is gonna be any good
why do you dislike it so much

Steve1Killer

Gone
Diamond
Gold
AllHallowsSteve
AllHallowsSteve
Diamond
They report it because they're biased lol, stop acting like a Minecraft server's weekly news thing made by random members is gonna be any good
I would like to point out that we are not all random members! Also, the lack of reg factions news was not due to a supposed bias, writers get the information sent to them so if they don't have information for reg facs then, of course, there won't be news for reg facs on the thread. We are always looking to get more reporters to help us get information from different gamemodes to ensure our threads have new information for every gamemode. Even if there is no true news we still like to report current standings on the factions gamemodes.

P.S: Ik bad idea right here but it's not "They report it because they're bias" but "They report it because they're biased"....