What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SkyCade Weekly [Week 32]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyCade Weekly

i_love_my_fish
i_love_my_fish
Welcome to week 32 of skycade weekly.

Factions
The grace period has concluded, TNT and creeper explosions have been enabled.

Punishments
  • Jadkins was ip-banned by Joostagram for ‘Alt Limit’. Appealed and accepted.​
  • JacksonArizona was muted by Bcof for ‘Targeted Disrespect’ and extremely quickly after ip-banned by Joostagram for ‘ddos threats and rude kid’.​
  • Baaseball was muted by rk0660 for ‘Targeted Disrespect’ with the duration of 30 days.​
Staff Interview
This week we interviewed @TessieBear76 .

1. How did you find skycade and what made you stick around? Okay this is kind of a long story. So I was from SeaPeekays channel, and I watched his Harmony Hollow series. And then, he started collaborating with Jack, and Jack’s videos started popping up in my recommended. At the time I didn’t have a PC, but I longed to play on the server after watching his hacker catching series. And then when I finally got a PC in November 2017 and a Minecraft account with it, skycade was the first server I ever joined, and one of the only servers I’ve stayed on for the past year and a half. I just couldn’t leave from all the wonderful people on smp, and the community back then was amazing. I started playing skyblock, creative, and kitpvp, and at that point I had made so many friends and so many good memories that I just couldn’t leave.

2. What was the thing that encouraged you most to apply for helper? Honestly, that one video where Jack applied for helper on his own server was the one thing that mostly motivated me, but all my friends encouraging me as well as just the desire to be staff.

3. What was your best memory of staff so far? Probably the best part was actually seeing that I got staff- I was so happy when I saw space’s DM on discord, it was literally the best day of my life. And to be able to be helper with some of my best friends just makes it all the better.

4. What's your option on skycades community? Honestly, it depends on the game mode. For the most part, SkyCade has a wonderful community. On creative, smp, skyblock, and prisons, you jest get an amazing community that is always nice and willing to help out. Kitpvp can get a little toxic sometimes, but it’s overall a pretty good community. Factions however, can get pretty toxic at times, and it’s not the best game mode to play if you’re looking for a nice community.

5. How did you get your name/IGN? So one day in class my friend decided to make a nickname for me. The nickname was TessieBear (as my real name is Tessa) and it just kind of stuck. I now get called Tessie in school, and so I decided to make my Minecraft name TessieBear76 (this was the user I used for all of my games I downloaded at the time). I have now changed my username to TessieBearr, but you get the point.

-x-
Thanks for reading. Sorry it’s abit short this week :)

Fancy_Dinners_

Wannabe Lawyer
Iron
DamSoFancy
DamSoFancy
Iron
first but short weekly this time!

TessieBear76

imagine being a minimod
Diamond
Gold
Iron
TessieBearr
TessieBearr
Diamond
Tbh guys, I think this is the best interview ngl
;)

Crazy Mazy

CrazyMazyYT
CrazyMazyYT
Add some more newzzzz

Also: daily is better :)))

litprism

SkycadeKitpvp
SkycadeKitpvp

litprism

SkycadeKitpvp
SkycadeKitpvp
This was the shortest news ever , but I can see you tried to make it look long with the interview

BirthToBabies

ok
Diamond
BirthToBabies
BirthToBabies
Diamond
"Sorry its a bit short this week" i dont think u guys read that part :confused:

ANewHope

Sara, Don't change this, I will tell Alex.
Builder
Diamond
ANewHope
ANewHope
Builder
You should rename it from news to updates, since most of the discord community knows these things already. Just a suggestion

coolguy

Mick#6918
Diamond
Iron
coolguy
coolguy
Diamond
Skycade daily was much better

TessieBear76

imagine being a minimod
Diamond
Gold
Iron
TessieBearr
TessieBearr
Diamond
This was the shortest news ever , but I can see you tried to make it look long with the interview
I mean that was me tbh, I just wrote really long answers xd

Alexanderbr0

alexanderbr0
alexanderbr0
"Sorry its a bit short this week" i dont think u guys read that part :confused:
Maybe rethink wat u just wrote publicly ,,,
Any future comments about skycade daily/weekly here will result in warning points.
AND MAYBE THEY ARE ERM ERM PEOPLE PROMOTING SKYCADE DAILY BC THERE MAKING ANOTHER POSTAGE THING! IDK

litprism

SkycadeKitpvp
SkycadeKitpvp
I mean that was me tbh, I just wrote really long answers xd
u sure they didn’t beg you to write a long paragraph when they were freaking out

XXVrexzyzXX

Best AU
Emerald
Diamond
Heapes
Heapes
Emerald
excuse me, where is my addition to this thread smh

NegativeKB

I'm back >:)))
Staff member
Helper
Diamond
NegativeKB
NegativeKB
Helper

XXVrexzyzXX

Best AU
Emerald
Diamond
Heapes
Heapes
Emerald
ItS a jOkE

But mine was best si ?
well, most staff argue about it lol, and i liked Tessies better. (mostly cause u kicked me for evasion)

NegativeKB

I'm back >:)))
Staff member
Helper
Diamond
NegativeKB
NegativeKB
Helper
well, most staff argue about it lol, and i liked Tessies better. (mostly cause u kicked me for evasion)
Atleast you didn't get banneddd

Status
Not open for further replies.