What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Skycade Weekly [Week 38]

SkyCade Weekly

i_love_my_fish
i_love_my_fish
Welcome to Week 38 of skycade weekly.

Staff Updates
ObeyTheMoon -> Promoted to Mod
Duckowap changed his name to ThatsLife

SMP
Lots of pwarps currently fighting for the #1 spot. Also, people are using turtles as a way of getting money and turtle egg prices have lowered Alot from 2k to 200$ in 5 days, and dont forget to name your dolphin and fish because if not they can despawn and also you can steal horses armour so make sure to keep you're horses caged up away from anybody

Factions
Little leak of the season 14 spawn:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...1907588/Screenshot_2019-02-11_at_16.50.20.png

F top
Resistance - 1.6 million
polite - 199k
BeastOnly - 138k
Brooklyn - 49k
NowPlaying - 14k
batthewfac - 10k
While - 7k
FataL - 6k
TNT - 4k

F top changes
-Some smaller factions climbed into the lower top 9

NEW SEGMENT: PWARPS OF THE WEEK!
Skycade Weekly will now start advertising Pwarps on SMP and Skyblock! To get your pwarp advertised, message Xechro#6277 with this format
-Your IGN
-Realm (SMP or Skyblock)
-name of pwarp
-brief description of pwarp
NOTE: You must be the owner of the pwarp!

Here's a few we just featured for this week, from next week onwards they will follow the format above. Thanks for the money on SMP i now have 10k lol
  • Type "/pwarp vote OwO" on SMP! Skycade's #1 furry pwarp! Future iron based profit shop!
  • Are you looking for a friendly town to live in? then come to /pwarp pancake! the best Town on Skycade SMP! Don't forget to /pwarp vote pancake!
  • Come to /pwarp fish and vote for the worlds most liked fish on Skycade make sure to do /pwarp vote fish
also i have a pwarp and apartmentalize does so vote for them on skyblock [/PWARP PIGMATT] [/PWARP APART]

Interview: SARA
1. Are you actually short?

The question of “are you actually short?” can mean soooo much if you think about it really what I think is that I’m actually really tall. (Quick shoutout to Astro you’re a nerd!) but if you consider 4’11 to be short then yes I’m really short.

2. Is it true that you edate?
I mean I don’t know how many times I’ve clarified this question but I guess I’ll do it again. Roses are red violets are blue I don’t edate and neither should you. Edating is icky!!!! (shoutout to angusss!!!)

3. How did you manage to get #1 on top deaths on kitpvp?
Alright top deaths is really an achievement if you think about it young man. Top deaths was me working hard 24/7 to be the best at something I could ever be (shoutout to Hope) I worked long and hard to really get the most deaths I could. But listen here Xechro. IM ACTUALLY REALLY GOOD AT PVP!!! I CAN BEAT ALL YALL IN ABOUT 2 SECONDS IN A 1v1 I JUST CHOOSE NOT TO!!!! But I guess that top deaths just kinda happened by itself in a way (shoutout to sombu you are the real egg)

4. Favorite experience on skycade as a non staff member?
My favorite experience when I wasn’t a staff member has to be when I got banned for non malicious hacks by Viking. The moments that I spent being banned was truly the best moments of my life. (Shoutout to Viking by the way) Also can we just take a minute to have a quick shoutout to Purfs. (/pwarp vote fish) vote for it or bad. But ya I guess my other favorite thing when I wasn’t a staff was probs the music events that was hosted by Alex that one time. Ezpz diamond rank ya know? Anyways what’s the next question.

5. Do they have homes in dubai?
Alright first off I’m gonna have to yell at Astro for leaking slack!!!! But after a long 30 or so minute conversation I now realize that they indeed do have homes in Dubai and it’s not all a big desert like I thought it was.... also they have camels and stuff that like act as cars that go across the roads and stuff so you can get places to go somewhere. SHOUTOUT TO SEALIEEEE

6. What was your favourite moment as a staff member so far?
My favorite moment as staff member so far..... hmmmmm uhhhhh ok so I guess that it could be when uh no not that one. Hm uh I think when I no that’s to basic. Ok I got it, favorite moment as staff member so far has to be wait not I don’t like that one. What is this question. Ok I got it I think. I think that it’s when I got to kick Alex from the server. You know the whole community felt clearer in a way that I can’t explain. But then he banned me for 15 mins for being annoying cus i WOuLdNt GiVE hIm HiS FloWEr BacK. What a nerd. (Shoutout to birbi and Zach Zach)

7. Do you miss being a normal player?
First off can I just point out how I have been trying to get a skycade weekly interview ever since I was a player. And then right when I get staff y’all start doing player interviews. Then that’s not it. Then these past 2 weeks was supposed to be my turn!! But then you choose Jack and Sourciety over me!!! I finally get my interview though so I can’t be to upset even if it is 3 months late. Whatever though. Okay so what was the question oh yes. At times being a staff can be stressful but I’ve gained so much knowledge from it I guess that I can’t be to upset with it. Being a player was fun but I can interact with the community more I feel like as a staff member. Ssssshshshshshshshouttt our to Liammm.

8. Which edating couple is your favourite in the Skycade community?
Okay first of all edating is gross and everything about it makes me want to throw up. But anyways I have more than one but I’m not going to make your eyes burn by looking at them. I think my favorite would have to be Sealie and Space because they are my parents and if I don’t say them I might actually get disowned. So let’s say them. Also this is my last question and I’m sad because I’ll never get a skycade weekly interview ever again unless something happens. But it’s okay because I know that my chances of getting another interview is way higher than Bcofs chances of getting Sr Mod so it’s okay.

MOM I MADE IT!!!!

Last edited:

dustylog

Cos <3
Diamond
lifeofjay
lifeofjay
Diamond
996E201D-DCF8-4F88-8010-79C21A4B7A78.jpeg

nice interview

keep up the good work

AstroStqr✧

They call me Febreeze cus im so fresh -Sara
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
This interview makes me want to resign again

AidenLikesPancakes

goalkeeping is my life
Diamond
Iron
AidenLikePanckes
AidenLikePanckes
Diamond
Lol 4ft 11 HAHAHA

MrSwalbert

Mod
Staff member
Diamond
MrSwalbert
MrSwalbert
Why is this so focused on e-dating, haha?

hashbrown1

Philstqr
Philstqr
Amazing thread keep up the good work!

apartmentalize

I'm known for using light theme for OVER 2 WEEKS
Staff member
Diamond
Apartmentalize
Apartmentalize
@Sara7645 Excuse me..where is my shoutout?

TessieBear76

Staff member
TessieBearr
TessieBearr
Welcome to Week 38 of skycade weekly.

Staff Updates
ObeyTheMoon -> Promoted to Mod
Duckowap changed his name to ThatsLife

SMP
Lots of pwarps currently fighting for the #1 spot. Also, people are using turtles as a way of getting money and turtle egg prices have lowered Alot from 2k to 200$ in 5 days, and dont forget to name your dolphin and fish because if not they can despawn and also you can steal horses armour so make sure to keep you're horses caged up away from anybody

Factions
Little leak of the season 14 spawn:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...1907588/Screenshot_2019-02-11_at_16.50.20.png

F top
Resistance - 1.6 million
polite - 199k
BeastOnly - 138k
Brooklyn - 49k
NowPlaying - 14k
batthewfac - 10k
While - 7k
FataL - 6k
TNT - 4k

F top changes
-Relentless off f top #1 due to being raided.
-Some smaller factions climbed into the lower top 9

NEW SEGMENT: PWARPS OF THE WEEK!
Skycade Weekly will now start advertising Pwarps on SMP and Skyblock! To get your pwarp advertised, message Xechro#6277 with this format
-Your IGN
-Realm (SMP or Skyblock)
-name of pwarp
-brief description of pwarp
NOTE: You must be the owner of the pwarp!

Here's a few we just featured for this week, from next week onwards they will follow the format above. Thanks for the money on SMP i now have 10k lol
  • Type "/pwarp vote OwO" on SMP! Skycade's #1 furry pwarp! Future iron based profit shop!
  • Are you looking for a friendly town to live in? then come to /pwarp pancake! the best Town on Skycade SMP! Don't forget to /pwarp vote pancake!
  • Come to /pwarp fish and vote for the worlds most liked fish on Skycade make sure to do /pwarp vote fish
Interview: SARA
1. Are you actually short?

The question of “are you actually short?” can mean soooo much if you think about it really what I think is that I’m actually really tall. (Quick shoutout to Astro you’re a nerd!) but if you consider 4’11 to be short then yes I’m really short.

2. Is it true that you edate?
I mean I don’t know how many times I’ve clarified this question but I guess I’ll do it again. Roses are red violets are blue I don’t edate and neither should you. Edating is icky!!!! (shoutout to angusss!!!)

3. How did you manage to get #1 on top deaths on kitpvp?
Alright top deaths is really an achievement if you think about it young man. Top deaths was me working hard 24/7 to be the best at something I could ever be (shoutout to Hope) I worked long and hard to really get the most deaths I could. But listen here Xechro. IM ACTUALLY REALLY GOOD AT PVP!!! I CAN BEAT ALL YALL IN ABOUT 2 SECONDS IN A 1v1 I JUST CHOOSE NOT TO!!!! But I guess that top deaths just kinda happened by itself in a way (shoutout to sombu you are the real egg)

4. Favorite experience on skycade as a non staff member?
My favorite experience when I wasn’t a staff member has to be when I got banned for non malicious hacks by Viking. The moments that I spent being banned was truly the best moments of my life. (Shoutout to Viking by the way) Also can we just take a minute to have a quick shoutout to Purfs. (/pwarp vote fish) vote for it or bad. But ya I guess my other favorite thing when I wasn’t a staff was probs the music events that was hosted by Alex that one time. Ezpz diamond rank ya know? Anyways what’s the next question.

5. Do they have homes in dubai?
Alright first off I’m gonna have to yell at Astro for leaking slack!!!! But after a long 30 or so minute conversation I now realize that they indeed do have homes in Dubai and it’s not all a big desert like I thought it was.... also they have camels and stuff that like act as cars that go across the roads and stuff so you can get places to go somewhere. SHOUTOUT TO SEALIEEEE

6. What was your favourite moment as a staff member so far?
My favorite moment as staff member so far..... hmmmmm uhhhhh ok so I guess that it could be when uh no not that one. Hm uh I think when I no that’s to basic. Ok I got it, favorite moment as staff member so far has to be wait not I don’t like that one. What is this question. Ok I got it I think. I think that it’s when I got to kick Alex from the server. You know the whole community felt clearer in a way that I can’t explain. But then he banned me for 15 mins for being annoying cus i WOuLdNt GiVE hIm HiS FloWEr BacK. What a nerd. (Shoutout to birbi and Zach Zach)

7. Do you miss being a normal player?
First off can I just point out how I have been trying to get a skycade weekly interview ever since I was a player. And then right when I get staff y’all start doing player interviews. Then that’s not it. Then these past 2 weeks was supposed to be my turn!! But then you choose Jack and Sourciety over me!!! I finally get my interview though so I can’t be to upset even if it is 3 months late. Whatever though. Okay so what was the question oh yes. At times being a staff can be stressful but I’ve gained so much knowledge from it I guess that I can’t be to upset with it. Being a player was fun but I can interact with the community more I feel like as a staff member. Ssssshshshshshshshouttt our to Liammm.

8. Which edating couple is your favourite in the Skycade community?
Okay first of all edating is gross and everything about it makes me want to throw up. But anyways I have more than one but I’m not going to make your eyes burn by looking at them. I think my favorite would have to be Sealie and Space because they are my parents and if I don’t say them I might actually get disowned. So let’s say them. Also this is my last question and I’m sad because I’ll never get a skycade weekly interview ever again unless something happens. But it’s okay because I know that my chances of getting another interview is way higher than Bcofs chances of getting Sr Mod so it’s okay.

MOM I MADE IT!!!!
-when you don’t get a shoutout-
Great interview tho lol

Sombu

I'm back bois!
Diamond
Iron
Arcux
Arcux
Diamond
Literally the best interview ive ever seen hahaha

Sara7645

Always classy, and a little bit sassy 🍭
Staff member
Helper
Diamond
Sara7645
Sara7645
Helper
Best interview in my personal opinion. Great thread, probs the best one yet

Duckowap

Epic Gamerator
Staff member
Diamond
Duckowap
Duckowap
/pwarp vote owo

Bubble1118

boo!
Diamond
Gold
Bwbble
Bwbble
Diamond
Best interview by far!!! Sara finally made it, now she cant stop complaining!! (love u sara)

PigMatt