What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SkyCade Weekly [Week 5]

SkyCade Weekly

i_love_my_fish
i_love_my_fish
Hello! Welcome to this weeks Skycade Weekly thread. Skycade Weekly posts the important news every week on skycade's forums site. These threads were created by @PigMatt who writes some threads, other threads are by @Steve1Killer. Anyways lets jump into this weeks news....

Staff Updates
Bcof -> Promoted to mod!
Caramellle -> Demoted.
Jacky -> Demoted.

Also, Bcof’s account got compromised and they changed the username to hackedbydarkbow. If you see hackedbydarkbow it is bcof.

Discord
The gold rank color changed on the discord as many gold rank looked like helper and many gold ranks got mistaken for that. This went as far as someone appealing a discord ban thinking they would banned by PigMatt until was changed.

OPFactions
Manager WelshAlex challenged Asgard to a 15v15 team fight. Alex lost 0:3. Tbrider got banned for duping by his own faction member. Asgard also got insided lol.

MVPs
This week we have 5 more MVPs, the following users received MVP rank for being the top donators this month. Mystery061, Prof_X_01, AntmanIV, erhip and finally Helix_Squadz.

1v1s
1v1's have had a BIG update, including that it is no longer only ranks that get 1v1s, new maps, new kits and more! The maps had random holes in them when this update happened, there being worked on.

BANS!
tbrider was perm banned by his own faction member duping and Smoothed got banned for playing 1v1s with him!

Staff Interviewer!
This week we are sharing TOP SECRET information about taon2! enjoy... (not top secret btw)

What is your IRL name or nickname you'd like to share: Christian
What is it you enjoy most about being staff on Skycade: Generally being helpful. I'm sort of an all-around guy, being experienced in coding as well. I made crate configs and (hopefully soon) plugins.
Do you have another job IRL and if you do what is it: Yes, I work as a cook in a bar and grill restaurant (not some burger joint, like, a $40 steak type restaurant).
Do you enjoy and get along with the other staff: I get along with the staff well, most of them have been sticking around for a longgggg time and I've known them for ages. A lot of my friends have resigned though, Wolfei_, Flacoo, Nightscloud, etc etc. We used to play Cards against humanity and stuff online, it was a blast. - Back when I applied in season 4, there were 3 helpers. Nocookies4me, Deathlynight99, and HotDawger. HD and Deathly were sorta inactive, and didn't help often. Cookies was online all the time and slammed with questions and whatnot, to the point she was helping more than playing. Being her friend, I applied to try and help take some load off her shoulders. On the 3rd of December, I became staff. And boy, did I have a lot of improving to do. I applied once and got accepted around a week later.
What made you want to apply for staff and how many times did you apply: Back in season 4, Helper was fun because I remember running circles in spawn and just watching chat, not too many worries. But SrMod is also quite fun, but also more stressful. We have a lot more to deal with.
Do you consider yourself and active staff member: I am always online on slack and discord, I'm reachable 99% of the time. This makes me pretty active, I can hop on in a moments notice. I do play other games tho, which means I'm not in game as much, but hey I gotta have some sort of life.
What would you say is you favorite moment as staff: Probably season 4 as a whole. I got staff early in the season, made some fantastic friends, and played a great season of factions. During that season a bunch of my friends also got staff, BenieHutJr, flacoo, SkyWarden, Wolfei, etc. We were all in a faction, living the highlife and having a blast. Was absolutely a fantastic introduction to what was coming in the future.
Do you have any hobbies outside of gaming: I'm into coding and machining. I'm on the robotics team at my school, where we are given a task and have 6 week to design, build, and code a working robot. Generally its just a thing on wheels, with some sort of mechanism to complete a certain task, but it does take ages. Its a fun pastime.

-x-x-x-
(bcof asked for this) When hackers are going crazy on skycade, moderator bcof is...
Anyways thanks for reading this week of skycade weekly and have a nice day/night/morning!
-x-x-x-

Last edited:

doomkonb

Hated And Smoothed are my adoption parents.
Diamond
Gold
doomkonb
doomkonb
Diamond
Better be good this week!!! <; (earlier)

Eh, Better than last week c:
Thanks for putting time into making it @PigMatt !
Also... Where is regular facs? (eventhough i dont play it). ;-;

And the new gold discord colour is bad. I still use it EW

Last edited:

WelshAlex

Staff member
Manager
WelshAlex
WelshAlex
Manager
OPFactions
Manager WelshAlex challenged Asgard to a 15v15 team fight. Alex lost 0:3.
Gah. forgot to mention the Asgard member haxlegit being banned for hacking during the fight. Also forgot to mention that we were forced to make it a 10v10 because Asgard, despite agreeing to a 15v15 earlier in the week, could not get enough members to fight.
Alsooooooo they had people not even in their faction fighting for them.

Dumb thread, Skycade weekly is dooky

OneBatman

r a n d o
Diamond
Iron
OneBatman
OneBatman
Diamond
eef

Minecraftmews

minecraftmews
minecraftmews
Hello! Welcome to this weeks Skycade Weekly thread. Skycade Weekly posts the important news every week on skycade's forums site. These threads were created by @PigMatt who writes some threads, other threads are by @Steve1Killer. Anyways lets jump into this weeks news....

Staff Updates
Bcof -> Promoted to mod!
Caramellle -> Demoted.
Jacky -> Demoted.

Also, Bcof’s account got compromised and they changed the username to hackedbydarkbow. If you see hackedbydarkbow it is bcof.

Discord
The gold rank color changed on the discord as many gold rank looked like helper and many gold ranks got mistaken for that. This went as far as someone appealing a discord ban thinking they would banned by PigMatt until was changed.

OPFactions
Manager WelshAlex challenged Asgard to a 15v15 team fight. Alex lost 0:3. Tbrider got banned for duping by his own faction member. Asgard also got insided lol.

MVPs
This week we have 5 more MVPs, the following users received MVP rank for being the top donators this month. Mystery061, Prof_X_01, AntmanIV, erhip and finally Helix_Squadz.

1v1s
1v1's have had a BIG update, including that it is no longer only ranks that get 1v1s, new maps, new kits and more! The maps had random holes in them when this update happended but they have now been fixed!

BANS!
tbrider was perm banned by his own faction member duping and Smoothed got banned for playing 1v1s with him!

Staff Interviewer!
This week we are sharing TOP SECRET information about taon2! enjoy... (not top secret btw)

What is your IRL name or nickname you'd like to share: Christian
What is it you enjoy most about being staff on Skycade: Generally being helpful. I'm sort of an all-around guy, being experienced in coding as well. I made crate configs and (hopefully soon) plugins.
Do you have another job IRL and if you do what is it: Yes, I work as a cook in a bar and grill restaurant (not some burger joint, like, a $40 steak type restaurant).
Do you enjoy and get along with the other staff: I get along with the staff well, most of them have been sticking around for a longgggg time and I've known them for ages. A lot of my friends have resigned though, Wolfei_, Flacoo, Nightscloud, etc etc. We used to play Cards against humanity and stuff online, it was a blast. - Back when I applied in season 4, there were 3 helpers. Nocookies4me, Deathlynight99, and HotDawger. HD and Deathly were sorta inactive, and didn't help often. Cookies was online all the time and slammed with questions and whatnot, to the point she was helping more than playing. Being her friend, I applied to try and help take some load off her shoulders. On the 3rd of December, I became staff. And boy, did I have a lot of improving to do. I applied once and got accepted around a week later.
What made you want to apply for staff and how many times did you apply: Back in season 4, Helper was fun because I remember running circles in spawn and just watching chat, not too many worries. But SrMod is also quite fun, but also more stressful. We have a lot more to deal with.
Do you consider yourself and active staff member: I am always online on slack and discord, I'm reachable 99% of the time. This makes me pretty active, I can hop on in a moments notice. I do play other games tho, which means I'm not in game as much, but hey I gotta have some sort of life.
What would you say is you favorite moment as staff: Probably season 4 as a whole. I got staff early in the season, made some fantastic friends, and played a great season of factions. During that season a bunch of my friends also got staff, BenieHutJr, flacoo, SkyWarden, Wolfei, etc. We were all in a faction, living the highlife and having a blast. Was absolutely a fantastic introduction to what was coming in the future.
Do you have any hobbies outside of gaming: I'm into coding and machining. I'm on the robotics team at my school, where we are given a task and have 6 week to design, build, and code a working robot. Generally its just a thing on wheels, with some sort of mechanism to complete a certain task, but it does take ages. Its a fun pastime.

-x-x-x-
(bcof asked for this) When hackers are going crazy on skycade, moderator bcof is... Anyways thanks for reading this week of skycade weekly and have a nice day/night/morning!
-x-x-x-
jacky wasnt demoted i saw them on this morning and they were helper

PigMatt

No longer banned 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond

ironStark101

#PinkOnTop
Iron
IronStark101
IronStark101
Iron
@PigMatt why didn't you put conquest details like you always do?

EddieStobart

not as toxic as foodie
Diamond
Gold
HadFood
HadFood
Diamond
Gah. forgot to mention the Asgard member haxlegit being banned for hacking during the fight. Also forgot to mention that we were forced to make it a 10v10 because Asgard, despite agreeing to a 15v15 earlier in the week, could not get enough members to fight.

Mate, you are aware they put time and effort into this. Im sure you put alot of effort into your position as staff, and anyone to react the way you do to this thread back to you, can make you feel like "why do we bother"
People put effort into these, respect that

WelshAlex

Staff member
Manager
WelshAlex
WelshAlex
Manager
Mate, you are aware they put time and effort into this. Im sure you put alot of effort into your position as staff, and anyone to react the way you do to this thread back to you, can make you feel like "why do we bother"
People put effort into these, respect that
no lol they're bad

NoSkill

Skilln't
Staff member
noskillrequired
noskillrequired

Bcof

Save the Amazon Forest
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Bcof
Bcof
Diamond
^^^^, The real link is >
Thank you @NoSkill

Gestured

Am pro pvp!!1
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Theoretic
Theoretic
Diamond

Ur fac still lost 3-0 lmao

Steve1Killer

Gone
Diamond
Gold
Steve1Killer
Steve1Killer
Diamond
And the new gold discord colour is bad. I still use it EW
@PigMatt why didn't you put conquest details like you always do?
Gah. forgot to mention the Asgard member haxlegit being banned for hacking during the fight. Also forgot to mention that we were forced to make it a 10v10 because Asgard, despite agreeing to a 15v15 earlier in the week, could not get enough members to fight. Alsooooooo they had people not even in their faction fighting for them.
I am very sorry for the lack of this information. I will no longer be writing threads directly but editing and making sure all information is added prior to posting.
As for this:
I am very sorry you happen to feel this way! We are always looking for suggestions on ways to enhance our news threads so feel free to contact me or PigMatt at any time here or on Discord to recommend things you would like to see and we are always attempting to enhance these threads.

Banthony4

Hopefully ill be someone soon -Me a Randy
Diamond
Banthony4
Banthony4
Diamond

Welsh so his hacks where legit?

Gestured

Am pro pvp!!1
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Theoretic
Theoretic
Diamond

You clearly forgot that we won the 9v10 when haxlegit got banned.