What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Skycade Weekly [Week 53]

SkyCade Weekly

i_love_my_fish
i_love_my_fish
Welcome to Skycade Weekly.

Staff Updates
Nursey_ - - > Helper
chxm - - > Helper
J0NBE4R - - > Helper
Nicilback - - > Moderator
iCarBen - - > Senior Moderator

Bans
-PIGMATT BANNED!!!! for malicious hacks (anti kb) unbanned after appealing and evidence being reviewed
-2secAP (doomkonb) muted for 30d for saying a naughty word
-AppleBandit - banned for pearl glitching on kit
-birbi - still banned for malicious hacks + evading multiple times on vpns
-former mod and builder Jimbobads banned for 900d by dwayne for abusing world edit perms on factions

Skyblock
Skyblock is resetting on Aug 11th @ 5 pm UK / 12 pm EST. There are many new features that will make skyblock better then before including the removal of the spawner merchant!

More details can be found in last weeks thread or WelshAlex’s announcement.

F-Top
From around 1 hour ago.
Berlin: 228,238.08
wafflez: 38,892.62
Illusion: 22,551.76
Unknown: 18,339.63
Jam: 10,171.35
Germany: 6,614.05
Seekers: 6,356.5
ANRUST: 4,488.91
Oculus: 3,653.7

SMP & Skyblock
Skyblock Baltop
JamieGirlGamer19
Zim8a
EatMyPoopyTarts
Shaydaan
Batub

Skyblock Pwarps
nurse - 1630
zim - 1585
ender - 903
share - 696
bcof - 591

SMP Baltop
nocookies4me
MOPP4
iCarBen
Disrepair
Clam_

SMP Pwarps
shop - 1350
hawaii - 588
fishies - 586
pancake - 564
seashore - 521

Worthiy | Interview

You were recently perm banned for Malicious Hacks, do you think the punishment was fair, or were you not actually hacking?
I don’t necessarily think that my punishment was unfair as the video does look suspicious so I see why Ben banned me but just to clear the air I wasn’t hacking.

Some players are saying that other players closet cheat due to the amount of hackers on kitpvp so that they can make it "fair" if you were hacking, was it for this reason or just because you wanted an advantage over other legit players?
Like I said previously I wasn’t hacking but I do get why people “closet cheat” to combat the hackers as there are a lot that come and go throughout the day.

Do you think skycade should enable auto banning or get a new "anti cheat" to help combat hackers or should they rely on reports and staff manually banning? Feel free to state positives and negatives for both
I feel like if skycade enabled auto banning it could possibly cause a lot of false bans, I know that a lot of players including myself set off the anitcheat already so if they enabled auto banning it probably wouldn’t be to great. A better anitcheat wouldn’t be to bad though (especially one that detects autoclickers)

What's the best time you've had on skycade? Do you have many close friends?
The best time I’ve had one skycade was when me, birbi, and negative fought for like 2 hours strait just targeting eachother over and over back on the tree map, we were are in a call and it was probably the most fun I’ve had on skycade. I do have a few close friends on skycade like Astro, acup, Sara, negativekb, offbrand, and birbi. (Sorry if I forgot some ppl)

AidenLikesPancakes

Bedrock Miner
Diamond
Iron
AidenLikePanckes
AidenLikePanckes
Diamond
very epic, thank you skycade weekly.

CuteCutie.Cucca

Is a weeb ☆14☆ reeee
Diamond
Iron
Cucca__
Cucca__
Diamond
Yeet good interview.

CaptainRichYT

CaptainRichYT
CaptainRichYT
Amazing report! Thanks for the info!

Corsaka

Corsaka
Corsaka

Fancy_Dinners_

Wannabe Lawyer
Iron
DamSoFancy
DamSoFancy
Iron
Good job, nice interview!

xChocobear

Map Art Maker, Random, Idiot
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
ILikeDogz
ILikeDogz
Emerald
Yeet my pwarp made it in as #2 for smp

Evence

Former Mod ✧
Evence
Evence
Nice thread as always \o/

Kwuffin

no
Diamond
_____________yes
_____________yes
Diamond
Jimbobads, what a meme.

MisterSkyi

Master of the sky
Diamond
MisterSkyi
MisterSkyi
Diamond
I recently returned to skycade, I'm happy to see that there are still things from when I left.

Keep up the effort!

Jeff

___Jeff___
___Jeff___
-PIGMATT BANNED!!!! for malicious hacks (anti kb) unbanned after appealing and evidence being reviewed
lol I thought minimods were too obedient to be banned. Nice

TrySimple

Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Iron
Jimbo was banned for abuse? That's a rip never thought he'd do that.

Taka

GODTAKA
GODTAKA
Welcome to Skycade Weekly.

Staff Updates
Nursey_ - - > Helper
chxm - - > Helper
J0NBE4R - - > Helper
Nicilback - - > Moderator
iCarBen - - > Senior Moderator

Bans
-2secAP (doomkonb) muted for 30d for saying a naughty word
-AppleBandit - banned for pearl glitching on kit
-birbi - still banned for malicious hacks + evading multiple times on vpns
-former mod and builder Jimbobads banned for 900d by dwayne for abusing world edit perms on factions

Skyblock
Skyblock is resetting on Aug 11th @ 5 pm UK / 12 pm EST. There are many new features that will make skyblock better then before including the removal of the spawner merchant!

More details can be found in last weeks thread or WelshAlex’s announcement.

F-Top
From around 1 hour ago.
Berlin: 228,238.08
wafflez: 38,892.62
Illusion: 22,551.76
Unknown: 18,339.63
Jam: 10,171.35
Germany: 6,614.05
Seekers: 6,356.5
ANRUST: 4,488.91
Oculus: 3,653.7

SMP & Skyblock
Skyblock Baltop
JamieGirlGamer19
Zim8a
EatMyPoopyTarts
Shaydaan
Batub

Skyblock Pwarps
nurse - 1630
zim - 1585
ender - 903
share - 696
bcof - 591

SMP Baltop
nocookies4me
MOPP4
iCarBen
Disrepair
Clam_

SMP Pwarps
shop - 1350
hawaii - 588
fishies - 586
pancake - 564
seashore - 521

Worthiy | Interview

You were recently perm banned for Malicious Hacks, do you think the punishment was fair, or were you not actually hacking?
I don’t necessarily think that my punishment was unfair as the video does look suspicious so I see why Ben banned me but just to clear the air I wasn’t hacking.

Some players are saying that other players closet cheat due to the amount of hackers on kitpvp so that they can make it "fair" if you were hacking, was it for this reason or just because you wanted an advantage over other legit players?
Like I said previously I wasn’t hacking but I do get why people “closet cheat” to combat the hackers as there are a lot that come and go throughout the day.

Do you think skycade should enable auto banning or get a new "anti cheat" to help combat hackers or should they rely on reports and staff manually banning? Feel free to state positives and negatives for both
I feel like if skycade enabled auto banning it could possibly cause a lot of false bans, I know that a lot of players including myself set off the anitcheat already so if they enabled auto banning it probably wouldn’t be to great. A better anitcheat wouldn’t be to bad though (especially one that detects autoclickers)

What's the best time you've had on skycade? Do you have many close friends?
The best time I’ve had one skycade was when me, birbi, and negative fought for like 2 hours strait just targeting eachother over and over back on the tree map, we were are in a call and it was probably the most fun I’ve had on skycade. I do have a few close friends on skycade like Astro, acup, Sara, negativekb, offbrand, and birbi. (Sorry if I forgot some ppl)
Nice to see my alt sitting on that smp baltop

Sara7645

Always Classy and a little bit sassy 🤪🍭
Staff member
Diamond
Sara7645
Sara7645
You guys should add the colors back to the staff updates and things. It made it look better in my opinion!