What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Skycade Weekly [Week 54]

SkyCade Weekly

i_love_my_fish
i_love_my_fish
Welcome to Skycade Weekly!

Note: pigmatt was unavailable this week so this thread was largely written by officiallycelled with help from epic gamer xech!!

- No Staff Updates this week!

Bans

- DeltaBlade was banned for Malicious Hacks & Minor Bug Abuse, now unbanned.

- Stomache was banned for Bug Abuse/Illegal mods, still permanently banned.

- Batub was banned for command spam [Evasion] on his Alt, now unbanned.

- Multiple users were punished for duping. We are unaware of any details at this point in time.

Skyblock

Skyblock was reset on Sunday 11th August, the update brought features such as minions and lag reduce. Skyblock is still suffering from major issues as the developers struggle to fix them, the reason the update brought so many bugs was due to Skyblock being hosted on 3 different servers. Bugs are being fixed slowly but surely!

F-Top

(Updated 13:30PM BST Yesterday )

- Berlin: 494,863.34

- Illusion: 45.924.7

- wafflez: 39,415.38

- Germany: 26,921.24

- Unknown: 19,750.76

- Infinity: 15,812.24

- Jam: 15,642.03

- FirstOrder: 11,369.15

- Obsidian: 5,205.12

SMP & Skyblock

(Updated 17:10PM BST Yesterday )

Skyblock Baltop:

- ContentPig0
- __Unknown__0
- Batub
- Bcof
- Zander2309

Skyblock Is-Top:

- Batub: 641
- KealaSettle: 627
- CubixGreek: 22
- wizardpro2006: 68
- Masterburn: 64
- Aidanmo: 60

SMP Baltop:

- fisho0
- MOPP4
- iCarBen
- Disrepair
- Clam_

SMP Top P-Warps:

- Shop: 1411
- Hawaii: 601
- Fishies: 589
- Pancake: 574
- Seashore: 532

Interview | AidenLikesPancakes

Do you think Emerald Rank is good? Will you keep your subscription or are you going to cancel it?

- I think emerald rank is a complete waste of money to be honest, i brought it because i was like "yeah why not sounds fun." I think having custom suffixes are epic and there pretty cool, white text. i dont mind to be honest, i do not get why people are making such a big deal over it. Toggling crate messages is great, but it should be for everyone because nobody wants to hear you open 25 voting keys at once. It just spam's chat and is extremely annoying. Emerald keys are useful and helpful, but i wouldnt consider them pay to win, as it really doesnt give you an advantage, all you can really win in them is 5k and maybe a rubbish pickaxe or something. Yes i will be cancelling it as i dont want to spend £7 on cosmetics. I do understand why they made emerald rank, to get a steady income. But i do think most people only bought it for one month.

What do you like most about the SMP community?

- SMP is great, i love the builds, and the people there, but i dont feel like im welcome to be honest. I like the community of people ive built (/pwarp pancake) and there all great. But recently a group of players have just been causing trouble and making it a bad place.
Like recently, some players (not going to name any names) have been having a go at me because i said something in a diss track which i did on 5BeanBurritos as a joke?? like these people need to grow up.
I like SMP, ive been playing it since 2017 (when it first came out). Since then SMP has become a more toxic place because a group of cringers are going around making it a bad place.
Also one of them got me muted, thanks kiki :D
Other than that i love the SMP community and if you need a gamemode to play i recommend SMP, also do /pwarp vote pancake.

How long do you reckon skycade will still be profitable enough to run? Do you think it will shut down soon or in a few years?

- I dont know to be honest, skycade has been on the decline in recent months. and more well known players are quitting. But still alot of people are donating, i feel like skycade wont be shutting down anytime soon, maybe another 2 years.

Do you think the reason that skycade is declining in players is due to Jack's lack of videos on it or another reason?

- I feel like there is multiple reasons skycade is on the decline. With one of them being Jack making less skycade videos (And uploading them on his second channel, which means less views.), and making more "HOW MANY ADVERTS CAN I FIT ONTO A 10 MINUTE VIDEO???!?!??!?!??"
He should upload skycade again on his main channel, like more hacker trolling. (Thats what got more views, and more views = more players). or even more "trolling nursey" videos. (It isnt really trolling, its just like going in a call and messing around, which is still. a bit entertaining). I think maybe he should upload his "HOW MANY DISCORD FRIENDS DO I HAVE???" videos on the second channel, and put the minecraft on his main channel.
Another reason is, every reset skycade has made has turned into a complete circus, skyblock has tons of bugs and glitches, and when SMP 1.13 launched it had tons of lag and glitches. I also remember when SMP reset a couple weeks after it reset the claim system broke, which means everyone got griefed.
Also i think some of the staff team is too blame. And the fact some OG's are being false banned or being banned or muted for stupid reasons. like Heapes, or Mick's discord ban. i get why they banned mick but he forgot the first part of the meme and deleted it quickly so idk why they still banned him.Then you have people not wanting to play kitpvp because you have closet cheaters playing, like ContactLogan (nice 6 block reach young man!!). KitPvP is full of cheaters and that problem needs to be sorted out lol.
Also the removal of OPFactions, that probably has been part of skycade dying.

Do you consider yourself toxic?

- I consider myself "semi-toxic". i can be toxic but try not to be, apparently im toxic but i dont know. Im only toxic to annoying players, but i try to help out, by giving people land to build on and houses on SMP. but sometimes i get annoyed and then i become toxic.

Also if i can please can i shoutout my g Astro for helping me in tough times and epic gamer sara for thinking rome is in the UK :D

Last edited:

Fancy_Dinners_

Wannabe Lawyer
Iron
DamSoFancy
DamSoFancy
Iron
First kthxbye

Interview was fire

AidenLikesPancakes

Banned lol
Diamond
Iron
AidenLikePanckes
AidenLikePanckes
Diamond
keep up the great work as usual!

Bubble1118

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚
Diamond
Gold
Bwbble
Bwbble
Diamond
Great interview but the formatting on it was terrible

OfficiallyCelled

💕✏️Movie Night Poster Designer ✏️ 💕
Diamond
OfficiallyCelled
OfficiallyCelled
Diamond
Had a lot of fun writing it out, thanks for the opputunity :)

Side Note: Great Interview @AidenLikesPancakes

EditedKB

EditedKB
EditedKB
im actually dying.
First good skycade weekly interview!

Bubble1118

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚
Diamond
Gold
Bwbble
Bwbble
Diamond
fixed interview formatting and other large gaps (had to do it inna rush on mobile so sorry)
lmao its cool, looks much better now

Sara7645

Always Classy and a little bit sassy 🤪🍭
Staff member
Diamond
Sara7645
Sara7645

iDatHaxDoe

iDatHaxDoe
iDatHaxDoe
Why was deltablade unbanned?

Deorc

Deorc
Deorc
Semi-toxic isn't a thing lol also cool thread.

(Should've been me who you interviewed. I'd write a whole essay)

MisterSkyi

Master of the sky
Diamond
MisterSkyi
MisterSkyi
Diamond
Looking good guys, the interview was better than normal

TessieBear76

Imagine being happy all the time, couldn’t be me
Diamond
Gold
Iron
TessieBearr
TessieBearr
Diamond
Epic interview

ZincoDrone

ZincoDrone
ZincoDrone
keeping up with the news always a site to see.