What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Skycade Weekly [Week 56]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyCade Weekly

i_love_my_fish
i_love_my_fish
Welcome to Skycade Weekly
Sorry about the late thread! OfficiallyCelled has abandoned this thread so now Koronotchi has taken over (mwahaha)

Punishment Updates
  • PigMatt > Reduced to 11 days
  • DeltaBlade > Banned for Minor Bug Abuse
  • iiLogan > Perm banned for Hacking

Staff Updates
  • J0NBE4R > Promoted to Mod

In the next episode of Chicago Med….

Earlier this week ThatOneCelled (Also known as OfficiallyCelled) was rushed to hospital, this was caused due to an allergic reaction to strong juice, he was tempted to have it after seeing Rk and Erhip talk about it in ranks channel, please note that it was none of their faults and ThatOneCelled takes full responsibility.

F TOP

1. Berlin: 3,424,638.43

2. Illusion: 167,266.57

3. Resistance: 139,980.32

4. Jam: 44,286.12

5. Africa: 28,425.16

6. Unknown: 26,752.1

7. egirls: 26,115.85

8. FirstOrder: 11,268.61

9. Void: 9,939.68

SMP + SKYBLOCK

Skyblock Bal-top

1. himio, $200,000,069

2. WhereAreMePants, $119,695,480.02

3. lorduser7, $82,789,023.70

4. DachLuke, $79,695,117

5. dwayneh, $78,770,000

6. Joostagram, $71,614,445.04

7. Im_Lovin_It, $60,485,952.21

8. _Therunner_, $59,352,025.64

Skyblock IS Top

DachLukke: 617172

DavidStrains96: 362185

ASeal9: 63332

Batub: 61143

RagingBull: 57295

SMP Bal-top

1. fisho0, $24,435,098.41

2. MOPP4, $14,972,708

3. iCarBen, $8,729,843.70

4. TinyLaggy, $7,323,216.32

5. Disrepair, $6,000,000

6. IEatOnionRings, $3,675,900

7. IEatTooMuch, $3,391,096.15

8. TinyHiccups, $3,364,705.40

SMP Pwarp Top

Shop: 1617

Hawaii: 652

Shoppy: 640

Fishies: 595

Pancakes: 586

Interview: Salmon

What made you want to start A.M.M?

See the thing is we started the A.M.M mainly for jokes, me and cxxl go around and messing with some minimods time to time. So we decided to make it a real thing, But my problem is that people think that we are taking the A.M.M WAY to seriously. People ask me if we think minimods are less worth then other players. Some dude asked me if we were neo nazis or not. We dont hate all minimods see, we love pigmatt and his work etc. But minimods like badstagram or 5bean farm reports and stalk chat and report for every petty reason. Like one time 5bean reported a dude for being under 13 and using discord, he was obviously trying to squeeze out some bans. Now we said our goal was to exterminate minimods but we meant that as a joke. We want minimods to be more like pigmatt, actually helping the community and not farming reports to brag

Is there anything in particular that you would like to see added to Skycade in the near future?

Yes i would like some rules to be revamped or fixed. One of them is racism, first offence is 1 day mute which if you ask me is stupid. If i spoiled endgame i would get a 14 day ban while me being racist could get me a one day mute. Also i think that staff can be a little bit more "chill" when it comes to factions and kitpvp, see both of them is a competitive game and people are going to be more toxic and welsh shouldn't be surprised that they're ungrateful. Also i would like /f top payout back, ik it was a disaster last time but if we could keep control of the factions and what there doing then it would work. Also fixing cannons would help

What do you think of the Emerald Rank? What’s good and not good about it?

I haven't bought a single rank on the server but i have played well before they came. See back in 2017 people grinded for all the suffixes and they were known as the super loyal people. Now when the ranks dropped the loyal dudes bought diamond in a heartbeat and i think this is the idea with emerald rank. But when diamond came out it was actually kind of worth it like you got a lot of perks which people thought were cool back then. But now with emerald there is nothing new really, you get some useless perks and white text. The only cool thing is custom suffixes which i thought was cool, but it was only decent for about 5 mins. Now emerald rank gets memed on and people are cancelling it. If i were welsh i would just make diamond rank better/more worth it. It would get more people to buy diamond hence why i think emerald was a stupid crash-grab.

Where do you see Skycade in the next year or so?

Ok so we know that skycade has been dying for a while, but 300 players isn't to bad ngl. But heres the thing, if skycade doesn’t improve in say 2 years its going to be 100 at most players at prime hours. Now the problem i have is that skycade needs to fix the bugs. Ik people always complain about this but this is important for the servers future, like the skyblock inventory bug made a lot of new players quit cause they lost there progress. The devs are overworked and it takes forever to go from helper to dev, so what my idea is to hire way more devs that are trustworthy. Now cannoning on skycade has been a bit of a meme, it started out horrible then a little better then later they fixed it and it was amazing then it broke again. Now that it has been broken for such a long time people have lost faith in skycade factions. Now i asked welsh once if cannoning will work next season he said it was a dumb af question. Also welsh needs to handle his attitude, anyway i quit skycade facs this season cause cannoning hasn't worked for a while and i dont even think it will work next season. There are many more reasons then bugs but its a big part of it if you ask me.

Last edited:

AstroStqr✧

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * Apart was here (Astro Big QT)
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
Nice interview :)

SimplyOil

Quit Skycade | Still active on forums
Diamond
Raging_Stqr
Raging_Stqr
Diamond
good interview :)

AidenLikesPancakes

Bedrock Miner
Diamond
Iron
AidenLikePanckes
AidenLikePanckes
Diamond
epic interview, also by the way do /pwarp vote pancake so we can flex top 5 spitting facts

SubatomiX

iiLogan
Diamond
Gold
iiLogan
iiLogan
Diamond
Time for the hate boys

Leaaa_

𝓹𝓪𝓲𝓷 = 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭
Emerald
Diamond
Gold
Iron
vLea
vLea
Emerald
A m a z i n g

himiooo

himishimidimio
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
himio
himio
Emerald
yay I see me

OfficiallyCelled

💕✏️Movie Night Poster Designer ✏️ 💕
Diamond
OfficiallyCelled
OfficiallyCelled
Diamond
Sorry, I had to abandon it for Hospital + Party + Dad's, thanks for taking over koronotchi!

ShadowCreeperMC

⚔ SnowCone Mine Man ⚔
Diamond
Iron
SlushyCreeper
SlushyCreeper
Emerald
Good Interview!

YS8

ʜᴇʟᴘᴇʀ?
Staff member
Helper
Emerald
Diamond
YS8
YS8
Helper
Good interview, really want to do one some day

SimplyOil

Quit Skycade | Still active on forums
Diamond
Raging_Stqr
Raging_Stqr
Diamond
sigh

SubatomiX

iiLogan
Diamond
Gold
iiLogan
iiLogan
Diamond
if u want attention so badly, go film a dead body in the forest like logan paul lol otherwise hush up
shut up you random lololol

LuqDude

Staff member
Helper
LuqDude
LuqDude
Helper
Good guy Koro for taking over this week's thread

TrySimple

Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Iron
Alright Salmon’s interview was pretty good he gave his best opinions on topics which people want to know about. I also support his statement about A.M.M, I hate minimods who tryhard and those who just try to get as many people banned. But from my experience as a minimod and experience as staff, I saw how annoying it was to be messaged by minimods saying some minor reason to punish someone as well as when I was a minimod I tried to not annoy staff and didn’t tryhard the rules onto others only when it was needed, such as literal hate speech or such. Personally when I was staff I would appreciate being asked to help, but when someone goes overboard saying “the person in staff-help just responded again” things like that. Also a pet peeve of mine is when I was on the server and then getting told by a minimod what to do either when I was staff or after I was staff, I know the rules but what they’re doing just wants me to correct them into oblivion in public chat making them stop. (Of course after I was staff I did this a few times embarrassing people into blocking me or whatever, never as staff as that’s a pretty stupid thing to do when you should respectfully tell them the rule or whatever and explain it)

Beaverman1

I'm like FitMC, But for SkyCade
Iron
Beaverman1
Beaverman1
Iron
What is this Chicago Med crap, I watch Code black

SubatomiX

iiLogan
Diamond
Gold
iiLogan
iiLogan
Diamond
Firstly, gtfo you were hacking and your excuse is that rust is a random??

Also rust = og = well known
lol rust is a random and so are you LMAOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.