What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Skycade?

TrySimple

Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Diamond
1. Currently being developed
2. Skycade so far has no reason to remove Skygrid, but Prisons? Seriously? Prisons is more populated that Creative most of the time! If Skygrid isnt getting removed, so will any other server. +.01 for variety tho
3. Minigames have been tested out in the past, we arent adding them. If you want a minigames server, here is not the place. Build-offs happen a lot on Creative, most in private, but a few staff build comps have happened and they draw HUGE numbers of players to Creative.
For your first point, it hasn't been confirmed if they are actually making/releasing a new anticheat for a bit, but rather tweaking the current one heavily
The second one, Taon said just recently they have other plans with skygrid and going to do something with it later.
And yeah minigames are a no go here.

TogepiMax

Minimod Egg
Diamond
TogepiMax
TogepiMax
Diamond
For your first point, it hasn't been confirmed if they are actually making/releasing a new anticheat for a bit, but rather tweaking the current one heavily
The second one, Taon said just recently they have other plans with skygrid and going to do something with it later.
And yeah minigames are a no go here.
Oh for the first point i mustve confused rumor with fact, seems i do that often

TrySimple

Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Diamond

iiBlaze

#IrrelevantGang
Diamond
Gold
DreamSad
DreamSad
Diamond
Hey guys I made this because I thought it’d be nice to have a thread where we could all talk about Skycade. Some people think management just isn’t listening to us and don’t care and that the server is going downhill. Some people think everything is fine and just a few unlucky bugs happened. I think it would be good for everyone to talk about their own opinions on what they personally think of the future of Skycade, if they should be changing things now and what they should be changing, ect.
Literally 2/3 of the staff can't do their job to save themselves. The Anticheat is worse than my great grandma's life support. I don't see the server thriving as it did years ago. So many things changed and I'm really dissapointed with how this server has developed.

iiBlaze

#IrrelevantGang
Diamond
Gold
DreamSad
DreamSad
Diamond
I think that people need to stop complaining.
These devs are working hard to bring us the game modes we enjoy. I’m very impressed with the new kitpvp, I can appreciate all the hard work they did on it. Skycades development team is not very large, they can’t fix everything at once. They're not miracle workers! So people who are whining over skyblock and factions really need to just be quiet. They’re working hard and are working towards other game modes.
It's been 2 1/2 years and an anticheat has not been established. And the staff are as toxic as ever..

iiBlaze

#IrrelevantGang
Diamond
Gold
DreamSad
DreamSad
Diamond
Show me one example of staff being toxic.
rk hackusating my faction members. He claimed that he "had bannable evidence that would ban him" My faction member was recording and the problem was solved. That is the most recent one, but there are hundreds more.

Fancy_Dinners_

I'm the Boss 😎
Iron
DamSoFancy
DamSoFancy
Iron
rk hackusating my faction members. He claimed that he "had bannable evidence that would ban him" My faction member was recording and the problem was solved. That is the most recent one, but there are hundreds more.
Evidence?

Worv

Myself
MVP
Diamond
Worv
Worv
Helper
This is going to be my first post for the year. I deeply apologize for not being there when people needed me on the server for the past five months. Although I kept my Helper rank, I did promise to be back to help everyone on the server. It has been a grueling five months and the military can be rough. However, I am back now; I understand that a lot of things have changed since I was last online. I will gradually become active on the server as I am still recovering.

benjyboing

Contemplating Existence
Diamond
Iron
benjyboing
benjyboing
Diamond
This is going to be my first post for the year. I deeply apologize for not being there when people needed me on the server for the past five months. Although I kept my Helper rank, I did promise to be back to help everyone on the server. It has been a grueling five months and the military can be rough. However, I am back now; I understand that a lot of things have changed since I was last online. I will gradually become active on the server as I am still recovering.
Welcome back Worv! Glad to see you back!

iiBlaze

#IrrelevantGang
Diamond
Gold
DreamSad
DreamSad
Diamond
I appreciate people like you who are willing to accept that we aren't all perfect. And I understand that nobody is prefect. and we all make mistakes. This is what skycade needs, better staff who are humble. Mad respect to you.