What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Skygrid Hide n Seek Event!

Will you be attending?

• Total voters

JasonPrimate

JasonPrimate
JasonPrimate
This event will only be hosted if at least 20 players show up.

When?

Monday, October 14 3pm EST

Where?

/is warp JasonPrimate

What should I bring?

Bring some food. If you don't have any, some will be sold on the day of the event.

What are we doing?

We are attempting to host a large scale, player arranged, hide n seek game!

What's in it for me?

If you play skygrid, the prize is $500,000 for the winner, $250,000 for second place, $100,000 for third place.
If you don't play skygrid, then the prize is the fun of getting to play a large game of hide n seek for no reason!

How many rounds are there?

There will be TWO rounds. The above prize amounts will be awarded after each round.

What are the rules?

1: No hiding in the grid. If you are caught hiding in the grid, you will be disqualified.
2: No block glitching. If you are found in a spot that is impossible to get to without glitching, you will be disqualified.
3: No cheating. If you are found, you are out. If you try to re-hide, you will be island banned.
4: Anywhere on the island (apart from the grid) is free game. Moving around is allowed.
5: Be respectful of other players. If you are out, do not point out other players.
6: Remember this is all for fun! Have a great time!

We hope to see you all there!

If there's anything you think I should have added in this post, please let me know. Thanks!

Last edited:

ibalisticookie3

An Insignificant Person
Diamond
C00kiez
C00kiez
Diamond
Sounds like a good idea. I might attend if I can