What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

slight problem with silent punishments....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimplyOil

Quit Skycade | Still active on forums
Diamond
Raging_Stqr
Raging_Stqr
Diamond
aight so its a really good feature to have silent punishments so then the people that do have hacks enabled cannot see that staff are online, although there is a slight problem... some people spend time recording a hacker / uploading it then reporting to then get told they have already been punished and through no fault of the staff the player has wasted some of there time reporting the user!

i know there isnt much staff cant do about it i just wanted to point it out ;)

thankssssss, tell me what u think down belowwwwwww

PigMatt

Powered by Bacon 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
I don’t find it a problem.

I would prefer most punishments to be silent. It’s not hard to check bans.skycade.net to see if there banned.

Especially for more well known players silent bans are sometimes better.

Also, I would rather staff silent Inapp things like a idiot named Hitler.

Materializing

Mod.exe
Staff member
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Hello!

For some punishments, staff are actually required to silent their bans. For hacks, it isn’t required, but for things like inappropriate names or skins, we are required to.

As PigMatt stated it’s not hard to check the bans website before reporting - and to be honest, it’s better to make reports that get locked because the player is already banned than to force staff to reveal themselves as online whenever they punish.

As helpers, we don’t really need to silent punish, because hackers will already see us online as we don’t have /v. But for mods, it’s different. I hope you understand that. :)

SimplyOil

Quit Skycade | Still active on forums
Diamond
Raging_Stqr
Raging_Stqr
Diamond
Hello!

For some punishments, staff are actually required to silent their bans. For hacks, it isn’t required, but for things like inappropriate names or skins, we are required to.

As PigMatt stated it’s not hard to check the bans website before reporting - and to be honest, it’s better to make reports that get locked because the player is already banned than to force staff to reveal themselves as online whenever they punish.

As helpers, we don’t really need to silent punish, because hackers will already see us online as we don’t have /v. But for mods, it’s different. I hope you understand that. :)
thanks! i just wanted to know if there was like a real reason, its a np, thanks for the guidance! <3
I don’t find it a problem.

I would prefer most punishments to be silent. It’s not hard to check bans.skycade.net to see if there banned.

Especially for more well known players silent bans are sometimes better.

Also, I would rather staff silent Inapp things like a idiot named Hitler.
same for you <3

Edit: can a mod lock this thread pls :>

ItzNoah

yeehaw
Staff member
Diamond
Gold
ItzNoah
ItzNoah
thanks! i just wanted to know if there was like a real reason, its a np, thanks for the guidance! <3

same for you <3

Edit: can a mod lock this thread pls :>

Status
Not open for further replies.