What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Slimefun knowledge. Note very long BTW.

Banthony4

Banthony4
Banthony4
For those of you who didn’t see the more early thread slimefun hopefully will be added to 1.13 SMP I wanted to give any staff who read this some insight then players insight on the epic plugin for staff there’s no 1.13 version of this but you can run the 1.12.2 version with almost no bugs also the creater himself you might be able to contact if you want a updated edition. Second off there’s. Add one to it that are meant as main feutures like more food magical crops more tech and stuff a link to the site will be here it will list the add ons btw https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/slimefun/pages/addons you can test them to see the best but usually it’s slime tech the crop one and slime barrels and don’t forget lucky blocks. If you require any help plz dm me here or on discord LOL.com#2062 . Now for the players for those of who don’t know slimefun is a Xd based progressive plugin you get a book or type /sf guide for one it opens but wait you can’t craft anything well duh you need exp you kill so mobs and want to make a knock back stick and it shows the recipee but wait what’s that you must make it in a custom crafter. You quickly go to the basic machines section and unlock the enhanced crafting table you make it in world so you place a hopper facing up with a table ontop. You copy the pattern into the dispenser and right click the crafting table waala now you can hit people with knowback 5 as you continue on you get more machines a sieve for ore dust witch you wash and smelt with it you can make things like generators reactors uranium for the reactor Androids and more. This plugin is very balanced and takes effort to do btw for those of you who have read all this congrats sorry if this bored you and I hope this helps any confused players or staff.

Banthony4

Banthony4
Banthony4
Also don’t forget your daily oof it fills you with good and makes the bad go away OOF