What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Slurmo's long overdue quitting post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slurmo

Slurmo
Slurmo
Ok so yeah this should have taken place months ago but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So as you guys probably know I haven't played Skycade or Minecraft in general for months now, and I want free updoots so I'm making this post. Some notable people

@coolguy aka xM1ck - Thnx for everything you have done man, if I hadn't accidentally posted Mad's discord link and you didn't join, idk where I would be now. Lets share a beer sometime.
@iiTimTam - I know we don't talk anymore but I mean I was just re-watching some of our cringe and man, its some bad shit. Thanks for sticking through the piece of shit factions called Bliss and Mad, and best of luck to you wherever you are now.
@electrozap YOU BITCH YOU STILL HAVENT TALKED TO ME
@Lenora Your islands suck now and they always will suck. Your memes are still weak. That's all I have to say.
@Syn - Thanks for teaching me how to build a cannon
@Syn - Thanks for teaching me how to set up a cannon
@Syn - Thanks for teaching me how to use a cannon
@Syn - Thanks for teaching me How to push the firing button on your cannons without making it blow up
@Syn - Hey
@shiny - Thanks for giving me chances in Asgard and all the other factions regardless of the fact that I can't PVP or cannon or decorate.... so yeah
@JacksonArizona - I know you can't see this because you're probably perm banned on the forums and perm muted if not perm banned on Skycade, but yeah. Here's your obligatory one sentence about friendship and all that jazz.
You know what, that sentence for Jackson also works for @NothinButMuffin, @haxlegit, @hornet405 and everyone else that I am definitely forgetting.
@DabOnDatCheese Never change my squeaker brother. Keep on squeaking
@MadScientist Hey madman, thanks for making Mad as terrible as it was. Once Mad, always bad.

I know I missed a million people, so I'll make edits just lmk.

Cyall later for the last time,
-Slurmo

Narwhalpeep

Juli
Diamond
Narwhalpeep
Narwhalpeep
Diamond
Aw bye randy

BirthToBabies

ok
Diamond
BirthToBabies
BirthToBabies
Diamond
why do u guys have to write these long paragraphs to let people know that u are quitting a dying server.. just leave and stop trying to get attention lol

TessieBear76

Imagine being happy all the time, couldn’t be me
Diamond
Gold
Iron
TessieBearr
TessieBearr
Diamond
why do u guys have to write these long paragraphs to let people know that u are quitting a dying server.. just leave and stop trying to get attention lol
no need to be rude lol

baseballTY

Diamond
Baaseball
Baaseball
Diamond

So as you guys probably know I haven't played Skycade or Minecraft in general for months now, and I want free updoots so I'm making this post. Some notable people

@coolguy aka xM1ck - Thnx for everything you have done man, if I hadn't accidentally posted Mad's discord link and you didn't join, idk where I would be now. Lets share a beer sometime.
@iiTimTam - I know we don't talk anymore but I mean I was just re-watching some of our cringe and man, its some bad shit. Thanks for sticking through the piece of shit factions called Bliss and Mad, and best of luck to you wherever you are now.
@Lenora Your islands suck now and they always will suck. Your memes are still weak. That's all I have to say.
@Syn - Thanks for teaching me How to push the firing button on your cannons without making it blow up
@Syn - Hey
@shiny - Thanks for giving me chances in Asgard and all the other factions regardless of the fact that I can't PVP or cannon or decorate.... so yeah
@JacksonArizona - I know you can't see this because you're probably perm banned on the forums and perm muted if not perm banned on Skycade, but yeah. Here's your obligatory one sentence about friendship and all that jazz.
You know what, that sentence for Jackson also works for @NothinButMuffin, @haxlegit, @hornet405 and everyone else that I am definitely forgetting.
@MadScientist Hey madman, thanks for making Mad as terrible as it was. Once Mad, always bad.

-Slurmo
Bye bro but add me my boi

Smooth

Diamond
Gold
Smoothed
Smoothed
Diamond
Sorry, who are you again? All I know is that you say the server is dying, yet you purchased the diamond rank and spent countless hours on the server?????? Doesn't add up.

@Slurmo bye bb

Slurmo

Slurmo
Slurmo
So as you guys probably know I haven't played Skycade or Minecraft in general for months now, and I want free updoots so I'm making this post.
I’ve put countless hours and over a year and a half into this server, so I made this post. I think that everyone I’ve played with over those year and a half deserve to know I didn’t die but just quit. Stop complaining and just ignore these messages if you don’t like them.

Edo

xxEdo
xxEdo
Pce fuck this game 🖐

Kwuffin

Diamond
Buttwarmth
Buttwarmth
Diamond
Aye man, cya gl with the rest of your life

BirthToBabies

ok
Diamond
BirthToBabies
BirthToBabies
Diamond
Sorry, who are you again? All I know is that you say the server is dying, yet you purchased the diamond rank and spent countless hours on the server?????? Doesn't add up.

@Slurmo bye bb
i only played this server when it was actually alive so idk wtf u talking about
and if you dont know who i am then how do you know i that used to spend countless hours on this server if u dont know me lol..

Last edited:

BirthToBabies

ok
Diamond
BirthToBabies
BirthToBabies
Diamond
plus i said the server was dying, i never said it was dead so please learn how to pay attention before u comment crap

Smooth

Diamond
Gold
Smoothed
Smoothed
Diamond
plus i said the server was dying, i never said it was dead so please learn how to pay attention before u comment crap
Hmm, and can you show me where I said you said it was dead?

BirthToBabies

ok
Diamond
BirthToBabies
BirthToBabies
Diamond
Hmm, and can you show me where I said you said it was dead?
i said it was a dying server, and you are saying it like i said the server was dead

Narwhalpeep

Juli
Diamond
Narwhalpeep
Narwhalpeep
Diamond
and if you dont know who i am then how do you know i that used to spend countless hours on this server if u dont know me lol..
No negative comments on this very sad quitting post!!! 😤

Slurmo

Slurmo
Slurmo
Just give it a rest and shut the fuck up please

litprism

SkycadeKitpvp
SkycadeKitpvp
r u the Italian guy

Artistblock

Artistblock
Artistblock

@Syn - Hey

-Slurmo
oh hey slurmo forgot you existed...

Artistblock

Artistblock
Artistblock
just to inform their buddies that they're leaving. helps get rid of confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.