What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Smoothed's Ban Appeal. (Please find a conclusion fast, thanks.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smooth

Diamond
Gold
Smoothed
Smoothed
Diamond
My IGN: Smoothed (now Ch3sterz00)
Platform: Server
Punished by: Astro
Reason: Leaking IP's
Date of punishment: 28/02
Why you should be unbanned/unmuted: Alright right off the bat I just wanna acknowledge that I am seen as toxic around the community but I would never go out my way to leak personal stuff about a user unless it would have no effect on the person. So I needed to explain this to a staff member in a voice chat because it is way too much to write on this and it wouldn't seem genuine, so I spoke to Astro so he should also have an idea of how genuine I sounded because just typing can seem like I am lying, I can explain all of this stuff here and the reason why I really shouldn't be banned, so me and Baaseball have been part of the same faction for literally nearly a year at this point, and around 5 months ago we started playing HCF, a popular server named ViperMC had a huge database leak and like 70,000 ip's of players was leaked, literally everybody who played and had their IP shown just changed their IP instantly so it would have no effect nor connection to the "victim". So obviously I changed my ip and so did Baaseball (Well at least what he has told me for months), so its always been kind of a meme to say "shut up or I will get ur ip from vipermc!!!!" or something like that, obviously it isn't our IP's so none of us cared, well recently it came to that time again where me, oHoly and Baaseball was chilling playing some hcf or something, and it was said "I will get ur ip from viper!!!" I must say this many times now they are NOT OUR IP'S the only thing you can get is their city, and considering he lives in the US WHO CARES, every city is huge and somebody knowing that means nothing... Im gonna respect privacy and not say it but still that is the only information that could have been received, also I said this to astro that I am not trying to get baaseball banned, I am simply attempting to get myself unbanned, but Baaseball did threaten to hit oHoly off with his booter (or the booter he claimed to have) Baaseball wanted me to stop screensharing because his city was there, so he told me he screenshotted it and was sending it to iiSpace, So i was like "alright chill lol" and turned it off, please remember I gathered no sort of information that was personal, I did consider Baaseball a close friend and I do actually know personal details but I am really not interested in leaking anything about anybody, not me trying to sound nice but thats the truth. I could get oHoly in a call and tell this but we're friends so it would be seen as bias I guess, so that doesn't need to happen. I promise that I did not leak this NOT REAL ip to anybody, and only me baaseball and oholy saw it, also my old IP was shown and oHoly's old ip was shown too, it's really frustrating to be banned from skycade as I have actually been waiting for the reset for so long.

I am sure that a reply for this appeal will take ages but I just hope that you can believe with what I am saying (and possibly check it up) and just unban me, and let me play on reset, and please know I shouldn't be banned as nothing was "leaked" and it wasn't real anyways, thanks for reading. - Smoothed.

WelshAlex

Staff member
Manager
WelshAlex
WelshAlex
Manager
Accepted, locked

Status
Not open for further replies.