What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Smp 1.14 and future updates.

AmazingPiggy

/tpa amazingpiggy for a raid!!!
Diamond
AmazingPiggy
AmazingPiggy
Diamond
So 1.14 is comming out soon and when it does it will mean SMP is 2 major versions behind current mc. So far the reason for not updating smp to 1.13 is because of the conflicting plugins and such. My suggestion is soft reset SMP for 1.14. By soft reset i mean ONLY the world resets stuff like /ec and bal and maybe Pwarps stays. Also can we atleast get some info on what /server smp is? Anyways if anyone has any comments / ideas for 1.14 smp please put it in replies also dont post farm and use the edit button. If you like this post give me a like and if you dont like it just say it in a comment no need to add red to my profile thxs lol.

Bubble1118

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚
Diamond
Gold
Bwbble
Bwbble
Diamond
Sorry, but I don't agree. I like smp as is and would probably quit even with a soft reset. I personally would not like this.

LittleMissBea

i like leaves
Diamond
_Ashyy
_Ashyy
Emerald
so many people would get triggered, and smp would lose a lot of og's (myself included)

bumfat

Diamond
bumfat
bumfat
Diamond
Everything but your EC and Bal so smp can updat to 1.14.
yea i dont agree. after all my hard work and builds get reset? id quit. i dont like this idea at all

BulliedKoala

bree
Diamond
Gold
sikeBREE
sikeBREE
Diamond
I'd honestly rather have a reset because SMP rn is just so bad. my opinion ok thx no hate.

ShepardSheep

The Sheep Goddess (yummies wife)
Diamond
ShepardSheep
ShepardSheep
Diamond
I think pwarps should stay. Pwarps that have owners that haven't been online in 3 months get removed.
I worked way to hard on my 46mil, #2 warp (almost #1 :D) and 201 shulker boxes.
I think we should keep our /ec too. How would we do this? Staff make a thread, have players screen shot their /ec with the items they want and post the picture on the thread. with their IGN included. No alts do NOT get to keep their /ec as it would be an unfair advantage.
However 1.14 isn't released yet. 1.13 still has LOADS of bugs too. And if we got another smp then it would take a couple months to fix all the bugs, fix up and update plug ins. Then having to input these players /ec's and removing and placing warps and then fixing brand new bugs players discover. Fixing / updating vote crates, then dealing with a bunch of hate from players who think their cool lol.

BulliedKoala

bree
Diamond
Gold
sikeBREE
sikeBREE
Diamond
I think pwarps should stay. Pwarps that have owners that haven't been online in 3 months get removed.
I worked way to hard on my 46mil, #2 warp (almost #1 :D) and 201 shulker boxes.
I think we should keep our /ec too. How would we do this? Staff make a thread, have players screen shot their /ec with the items they want and post the picture on the thread. with their IGN included. No alts do NOT get to keep their /ec as it would be an unfair advantage.
However 1.14 isn't released yet. 1.13 still has LOADS of bugs too. And if we got another smp then it would take a couple months to fix all the bugs, fix up and update plug ins. Then having to input these players /ec's and removing and placing warps and then fixing brand new bugs players discover. Fixing / updating vote crates, then dealing with a bunch of hate from players who think their cool lol.
lmao thirsty for ur rawrs <3 ily :*