What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SMP and where's it going.

upkey

breadings
breadings
Yikes, talking about SMP in 2019? Just go to Skyblock it's poppin clearly. well we've all seen it being discussed in the server chat about the SMP reset "coming" or, "it's not gonna happen" yet we still conjure about it day and night.

Why it needs to happen : mostly all of the original players or the higher up's (besides staff) have been either perm banned or just stopped playing. hmm I wonder why. it's also interesting that when new players join they have no idea what to do. back in it's prime state of early 2017 to late 2017 when you joined the server of SMP on play.skycade.net
you were instantly greeted by either staff, new, and veteran players with maybe 70-120 players on the weekday. now,we can barely break 50 on the weekend. the server NEEDS a reset. And I mean like a whole building world reset, end, nether because to be honest it's just not interesting because no one wan't to make a deal or really talk at all. when you heard
play.skycade.net it used to mean factions, skyblock, kitpvp and primarily (at least for this post) one of the only alive SMP server's to date and yet were just sitting back and watching SMP destroy it's self because no one want's to let go and maybe have a little fun when the reset SMP server drops,if it even happens at all. personally I would love to see a reset and maybe not have spiderpig55 control the whole market and ECO. also maybe have a little doup protection from someone (not gonna name who) from douping shulkerboxes to were the used to be a extremely rare item can now be sold for 30k,6.66666666667 times lower than it used to be. Aso, update to 1.13 you nerds.

Mr_Oz13

Mister Oz Thirteen
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Mr_Oz13
Mr_Oz13
Senior Moderator
We've been wanting to update for months but different plugins don't like it, etc. I'm not sure even Spigot has a stable release yet. The SkyCade twitter has hinted at some update within the next 4 months though!

Beaverman1

I'm like FitMC, But for SkyCade
Iron
Beaverman1
Beaverman1
Iron
I completely agree that smp NEEDS a reset! For the sake of the community #ResetSMP

Richar_Ny

RichieNy
RichieNy
I would love to see a SMP update!

Artistblock

Artistblock
Artistblock
Yikes, talking about SMP in 2019? Just go to Skyblock it's poppin clearly. well we've all seen it being discussed in the server chat about the SMP reset "coming" or, "it's not gonna happen" yet we still conjure about it day and night.

Why it needs to happen : mostly all of the original players or the higher up's (besides staff) have been either perm banned or just stopped playing. hmm I wonder why. it's also interesting that when new players join they have no idea what to do. back in it's prime state of early 2017 to late 2017 when you joined the server of SMP on play.skycade.net
you were instantly greeted by either staff, new, and veteran players with maybe 70-120 players on the weekday. now,we can barely break 50 on the weekend. the server NEEDS a reset. And I mean like a whole building world reset, end, nether because to be honest it's just not interesting because no one wan't to make a deal or really talk at all. when you heard
play.skycade.net it used to mean factions, skyblock, kitpvp and primarily (at least for this post) one of the only alive SMP server's to date and yet were just sitting back and watching SMP destroy it's self because no one want's to let go and maybe have a little fun when the reset SMP server drops,if it even happens at all. personally I would love to see a reset and maybe not have spiderpig55 control the whole market and ECO. also maybe have a little doup protection from someone (not gonna name who) from douping shulkerboxes to were the used to be a extremely rare item can now be sold for 30k,6.66666666667 times lower than it used to be. Aso, update to 1.13 you nerds.
i think it would be appropriate to reset when they update to 1.13.