What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[SMP] Crates ToggleMessages

JayNCal

JayNCal
JayNCal

All players should be allowed to have access to the command so we can disable the crates notification in chat every single time someone open a crate. It drives us crazy and anyone who can't use the command is losing their minds!

AidenLikesPancakes

Banned lol
Diamond
Iron
AidenLikePanckes
AidenLikePanckes
Diamond
I agree, my emerald runs out soon and when im unbanned I don't want to see voting crate messages as they are annoying as heck

TrySimple

Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Iron
They should be removed as a whole unless it's a rare item draw, but we don't know whats rare or not because they don't show the percentages :p

Haidertheking

Haidertheking
Haidertheking
No vote crate messages shall exist forever!!!

OfficiallyCelled

💕✏️Movie Night Poster Designer ✏️ 💕
Diamond
OfficiallyCelled
OfficiallyCelled
Diamond
If you download something called laby mod, you can set it so it removes any chat messages that you set it to, or set them to be more compact.

PigMatt

No longer banned 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
Currently, I filter the word store.skycade.net and crate with LabyMod but it still is annoying as it also filters people asking for help (not the biggest issue)

However, I do want this to be added for all players not only on SMP but Factions, Skyblock & Prisons too. If they can give it to emerald, they can give it to everyone.

Currently to get emerald you need to have diamond. So you need to spend a hecc load of money.

I disagree with whole emerald rank so that might be a little bias but +1