What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SMP - Farmlimiter and Villagers

TheCoolCat92

Diamond
TheCoolCat92
TheCoolCat92
Diamond
Ok, so I suggest that the Farmlimiter plugin will stop removing villagers as they're all dissapearing from my breeder and it's almost completely broken, I feel that there's a real problem here as villagers are one of the hardest mobs to breed, I have to afk at my breeder for hours and to come back to see it half broken with all the villagers gone and when i come to check the output i see that it's removed 8 entities and around 5 of my villagers dissapear, I'm now scared to build any villager trading hall / rebuild my breeder as eventually all the villagers will vanish and it won't work any more, I have a screenshot of my breeder after AFKing for around 9 hours and when i come back, I see the thing's barely even running with most of the fences lacking villagers ontop. Keep in mine that each of these fences had 2 villagers on them and now there's only a few, I would really like for the restriction on villagers to be removed as they're pretty difficult to obtain.

Thanks for reading this!

Capture.JPG