What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SMP Giveaway ✰

Options

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

CarBen

Experience Tranquility ☆
Staff member
Senior Moderator
iCarBen
iCarBen
Senior Moderator
Hihi, I am giving away the majority of my balance (9 million) on SMP.

In order to enter the giveaway, please vote in the poll above and reply to this thread with the following format:

Your IGN:

Reason(s) for entering:

The giveaway ends on Tuesday, January 28th at 6 PM CST, and the number of winners will be determined by the option in the poll that receives the most votes.

Good luck!

River0863

I'm a unicorn
Emerald
Diamond
NoSadCosSadBad
NoSadCosSadBad
Emerald
NoSadCosSadBad
umm because I play SMP a lot I guess I'm also poor :( Also you a nice human for doing this

gorillajumpsuit

gorillajumpsuit
gorillajumpsuit
Your IGN: gorillajumpsuit

Reason(s) for entering: because someone needs to have a chance to beat Clam_ on baltop and I belive that someone is me. At the current moment I am closest to Clam on baltop by over 10 mil. By obtaining this money it may make it possible for me to actually surpass him.
Cheers

Gold

Gold___
Gold___
Your IGN: Gold___

Reason(s) for entering: i would like to help gorillajumpsuit to reach baltop 1 with that money. ty so much ben for giving away your money you are a very nice person <3

FranMcMuffin

/pwarp vote muffin
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
FranMcMuffin
FranMcMuffin
Emerald
IGN:FranMcMuffin
why: I run a town on smp and the money would be super helpful in building my community ❤️ Tysm for doing this for smp

Shadowgamersix

idk what to put here <o/
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
Shadowgamersix
Shadowgamersix
Emerald
Your IGN:Shadowgamersix

Reason(s) for entering: i build alot and dont have enough money to afford the builds and i end up going into debt alot with the money i could afford to make more things for my pwarp and for the community

CaitlinEJH

tEcHNiCaLs sHaLl lIvE FoR evEr
Diamond
TechnicalOrange
TechnicalOrange
Diamond

In order to enter the giveaway, please vote in the poll above and reply to this thread with the following format:

Your IGN:

Reason(s) for entering:

The giveaway ends on Tuesday, January 28th at 6 PM CST, and the number of winners will be determined by the option in the poll that receives the most votes.

Good luck!
Your IGN: TechnicalOrange

Reason(s) for entering:I have never won anything and would love to receive a gift

Oggy3

this community scares me
Emerald
Diamond
_Oggyy
_Oggyy
Emerald
mY IGN: _Oggyy
reason: i wanna make a nice base, shop and that sorta stuff but i always run out of money. profit shopping takes a while and i just spend all the money instantly so it would we really nice if i had money to build and not worry about profit shopping

AidenLikesPancakes

bigman
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
AidenLikePanckes
AidenLikePanckes
Emerald
Your IGN: AidenLikePanckes

Reason(s) for entering: Ive never had anything over 50k and that money could help me fund my museum which will feature every mapart and stuff and my town /pwarp pancake2

benjyboing

Diamond
Iron
benjyboing
benjyboing
Diamond
IGN: benjyboing
Reason: I am poor and I’d love to return to my once glorious glory on SMP by being at least somewhat rich. I also play SMP allll thhheee ttiiimmmee. I wouldn’t just take your money and then leave I would take your money and continue to build crazy cool redstone contraptions and be a beacon of light in this world of SMP! (Ps I can’t get on until like 5th of Feb I hope that doesn’t lessen my chances)!

Pwarp_Seatown

Turtles are stupid #spreadthetruth
Emerald
Diamond
__Maho__
__Maho__
Emerald

Your IGN:

Reason(s) for entering:

Good luck!
IGN: __Maho__
reason: I luv u and I will leave my waifu for u and I will use the money responibly o anda sI luv u <3

Kwuffin

Coming back soon™
Diamond
Kwuf
Kwuf
Diamond
IGN: Kwuf

Reason: I don’t play SMP at all and I probably won’t do anything with the money.

Banthony4

Hopefully ill be someone soon -Me a Randy
Diamond
Banthony4
Banthony4
Diamond
Your IGN:Banthony4

Reason(s) for entering: I played SMP a heck of a lot and now since i'm unbanned I plan to play a heck of a lot again just after midterms are over because grades matter. Anyways i'm working on setting up a series of projects to do when I get back on including some nice redstone builds that people can enjoy a new fairly priced shop for SMP players that isn't over the roof insane in it's pricing so more poor players can go there and recreating some old builds from last SMP to honor the players that no longer play.

Edit: I am also trying extremely hard to bring my old town back to life and building costs for the other founder Duck since I can't go on till after midterms are just to high I would split whatever prize I got with Ducks as a thank you for everything he's already done and for being a great friend and my share will go into revamping the town completely.

Last edited:

Heather_Duke

Emerald
Diamond
Heather_Duke
Heather_Duke
Emerald
Your IGN: Heather_Duke

Reason(s) for entering: I Spend a lot of money on my builds and I need to move up a baltop :)

changeurmind

Zeleteurmind <3
Diamond
changeurmind
changeurmind
Diamond
my ign: changeurmind

reasons for entering: i spend A LOT on builds, im working my way up to get higher on baltop, i run a town that is dying and want a regeneration project to revive it, i would share it with another player to help build out biggest on SMP melon farm(pwarp sorry), just wanna flex on ppl lol

i hope i can change your mind so i win hehe

edit- our profit shop pwarp sorry is a tribute to pwarp bread
edit 2- thanks for sorting my discord diamond rank out haha <3

Last edited:

BestInLuck

Bro_Stack064
Bro_Stack064
My IGN: Bro_Stack064

Reason: I just recently got started this season of SMP and anything to help me get started would be awesome!

Zelete

Diamond
Zelete
Zelete
Diamond
my ign: Zelete

Reason(s) for entering: i would like to be able to buy raw materials to finish my melon farm (/pwarp sorry) before smp resets

psst its an tribute to pwarp bread :)

hiccups1234

Emerald
Diamond
Iron
Hiccupps
Hiccupps
Emerald
Your IGN: Hiccupps

Reason(s) for entering: yay im poor i want to be not poor so i can have money and live like an oil merchant from dubai yay ./pwarp vote duck and i'll love you forever

Panda_Whale

Diamond
Gold
Panda_Whale
Panda_Whale
Diamond
Your IGN: Panda_Whale

Reason(s) for entering: I like to add to my pwarp often and tend to spend most of my money supporting other pwarps & helping other players when I can; if I receive any of the money it would go towards supporting smaller players as well as building more at TheMill. Ty for the opportunity ^^